RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Pickel

Come Back Trackside, All is Forgiven!

Wow Trackside1 now simulcasting SKY1 and so we see Dubbo and Warwick alongside a Group 1 day at Rosehill.

Not something we would ever see on normal Trackside1. No wonder Vic wanted to copy Trackside and so launched TVN then racing.com 

1 hour ago, Pickel said:

Wow Trackside1 now simulcasting SKY1 and so we see Dubbo and Warwick alongside a Group 1 day at Rosehill.

Not something we would ever see on normal Trackside1. No wonder Vic wanted to copy Trackside and so launched TVN then racing.com 

I thought it was brilliant. Just show us the races and give us a form guide and let us do the rest. Most enjoyable days racing I have had for ages. 

I'm surprised no one comments about Rosehill. Talk about a front runners track.

Maaaate!  We all know to back leaders and J Mac at Rosehill and ex-pat Kiwi jocks at Bendigo.

Please pass on your inside info for what you regard as "Brilliant" Dubbo and Warwick.

5 hours ago, Pickel said:

Yes and Trackside 2 also did the Rosehill Races, but with a different feed showing all the lead in to each race as well as the aftermath,which included head on views.

Gave viewers a choice of wall to wall on TS1 or the old fashion way on TS2.,complemented with other meetings...:rcfe-like:

Yes, was loving trackside 2 coverage of Rosehill, fantastic getting the actual mounting yard vision as well, needs to be done more often for the big days, hopefully they can utilise trackside 3 for this type of coverage once racing returns in full.

9 hours ago, jayar said:

Yes and Trackside 2 also did the Rosehill Races, but with a different feed showing all the lead in to each race as well as the aftermath,which included head on views.

Gave viewers a choice of wall to wall on TS1 or the old fashion way on TS2.,complemented with other meetings...:rcfe-like:

Oh, confusing, here I was thinking not all the lead in was shown. Didn't know Trackside 2 was also showing Rosehill. Listening to the presenters on Trackside 1 it was going to be interesting to see how Verry Elleegant went down in her prelim in the Tancred, and critical by James McDonald's thinking to her chance of success on the day. We missed that, flicked to a race at Townsville then came back to Rosehill when they were loading.

I thought without local racing they could have done better concentrating on the two main meets at Rosehill and Bendigo on Trackside 1 as thats where the feature meets are presented on a Saturday.

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

The decent yard commentary, betting info and lack of waffle were all pluses too.....:)

We have the quarter horse racing today on trackside .

I thought TV was alright yesterday. 50 mill on website , 17 mill yearly I think I read , 23 mill on a gallop , and nearly 4 mill because they couldn't do maths , somethings got to give and a lot of money can be saved cutting down the waffle on trackside .Just betting, horses,  races that's all that's required on day to day meetings .