RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE MAKE NO MISTAKE

The world is most certainly a far worse place due to the vast number of Trump supporters on the internet - otherwise known as internutters - that have surfaced over recent years. And they've all got there by "doing their own research". Amazing. Some days or seems to be more contagious than Covid-19. 

So, do you believe Man has ever landed on the moon?

Are you a holocaust denier?

Was 9/11 an inside job?

What actually hit the Petagon that day?

Was there a second shooter on the grassy knoll?

Tell me of the link between 5g and Covid-19?

25 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

The world is most certainly a far worse place due to the vast number of Trump supporters on the internet - otherwise known as internutters - that have surfaced over recent years. And they've all got there by "doing their own research". Amazing. Some days or seems to be more contagious than Covid-19. 

So, do you believe Man has ever landed on the moon?

Are you a holocaust denier?

Was 9/11 an inside job?

What actually hit the Petagon that day?

Was there a second shooter on the grassy knoll?

Tell me of the link between 5g and Covid-19?

Who knows?  And who needs to do any research,your taught everything you need to know at School and everything else you get off the Telly or the NZ Herald :rcf-laughing-2: One of the “Conspiracy Theorists” ( Critical thinkers)out there David Crowe who has a background in Telecommunications hasnt got a problem with 5g which is surprising from someone of his ilk ..... answer me this, Why would a Scientist who mutates Viruses  in a Lab with Pandemic potential forward emails from people questioning his work to the Co -ordinator for weapons of mass destruction from the FBI ?  :rcf-thinking-1:

20 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Who knows?  And who needs to do any research,your taught everything you need to know at School and everything else you get off the Telly or the NZ Herald :rcf-laughing-2: One of the “Conspiracy Theorists” ( Critical thinkers)out there David Crowe who has a background in Telecommunications hasnt got a problem with 5g which is surprising from someone of his ilk ..... answer me this, Why would a Scientist who mutates Viruses  in a Lab with Pandemic potential forward emails from people questioning his work to the Co -ordinator for weapons of mass destruction from the FBI ?  :rcf-thinking-1:

Great question!!!

i assume you have some reference or link to what you speak of?

im curious!! :rcf-shocked-1:

There are more nutters posting on this site than I would have thought possible for a racing site. Perhaps like many others our site has been taken over by the malicious loony right, whose philophosy is never tell the truth when a good lie gets more coverage

2 minutes ago, Stables said:

There are more nutters posting on this site than I would have thought possible for a racing site. Perhaps like many others our site has been taken over by the malicious loony right, whose philophosy is never tell the truth when a good lie gets more coverage

You have said this before? Sharpen up Stables, but thinking doesnt come easy to those on the left..but you have potential

1 hour ago, Stables said:

You just posted on top of my Yoshi email :rcf-thinking-1: Whats your opinion ? 

12 hours ago, 6xes said:

Great question!!!

i assume you have some reference or link to what you speak of?

im curious!! :rcf-shocked-1:

I have no idea either. Convince me it's something I should be worried about....

5 hours ago, Stables said:

The truth is virtually ALWAYS half way between "what he says" and "what she says". 

Very little good, or truth, every comes from the far right OR far left. 

FACT. 

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

I have no idea either. Convince me it's something I should be worried about....

I rest my case. Thats the problem with you and the other 4,999,997like minded . One of the most relevant stories in the World today and your Oblivious. :rcf-laughing-2:  

33 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Idolmite and the other 4,999,996 may not understand these two pics but i will put that down to like mindedness, they will catch up im sure but Cindys Kindy has taken a mental toll :rcf-sad-14:

Learn to count - 4,999,997 hahahahaha 

Just now, Idolmite said:

Learn to count - 4,999,997 hahahahaha 

Your one of them :rcfe-happy-3: and by the way theres more than 5 mill :rcfe-like: Come on Mitey your not stupid, do some digging :rcf-cool:

Theres a few in that figure in mental institutions but hey deep down we are all good folk :rcfe-like: Not to mention being like minded with new borns to teen gamers to women going through menopause ,seems very broad reaching :rcfe-gay:, you must be  a very intense individual  :rcfe-punk:

About 10 days ago my Brothers Brazilian Girlfriend had difficulty breathing, runny nose it took her 4 hours to find someone to see her in Albany, they tested her for Coronavirus and sent her on her way with two inhalers saying she had asthma, she has never had asthma and doesnt drink or smoke in her 40s...the test came back negative......just got a call from my Old man saying shes in Hospital with Pneumonia   :rcf-cat-8:

Always a possibility Stables, given the nature of the PCR / NAAT tests its easy to jump to other conclusions. All her Symptoms pointed towards Sars 2 progression from the exposed literature. 

How do you sell flu vaccines?    Bump up fake flu deaths that were actually pneumonia deaths.

It is what they have also done with Covid...SCAM

From 2002 (flu vaccine) they jumped from 1300 odd to 60k

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a4d5bb No.9266048
May 21 2020 12:44:41 (EST) NEW

How do you convince people a vaccine is necessary [critical]?
https://aspe.hhs.gov/cdc-—-influenza-deaths-request-correction-rfc
"US data on influenza deaths are false and misleading. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) acknowledges a difference between flu death and flu associated death yet uses the terms interchangeably. Additionally, there are significant statistical incompatibilities between official estimates and national vital statistics data. Compounding these problems is a marketing of fear—a CDC communications strategy in which medical experts "predict dire outcomes" during flu seasons."
APPLY TO COVID-19 DATA REPORTS.
Q