RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE MAKE NO MISTAKE

And so it begins.

As the scam is playing out those smart people fired for being unvaccinated will end up being rewarded handsomely for being mistreatment by the brainwashed.

As the effects of the vaccines become mainstream the millions of class action lawsuits are going to destroy Big  Pharma and their bought and paid for institutions

The WHO CDC FDA and other fake health agencies world wide will cease to exist.

The underlying problem with this decision is it's based on religion NOT on vaccine efficacy  . Next up we will have law suits by people who have lost family to the virus while in hospitals , the accusation , failing to take all practical steps to protect patients by letting unvacced attend them , $10million would be a drop in the bucket compared to that law suit .

(As the effects of the vaccines become mainstream the millions of class action lawsuits are going to destroy Big  Pharma and their bought and paid for institutions

The WHO CDC FDA and other fake health agencies world wide will cease to exist. )

Don't be silly 100 1  Big Pharma is here to stay , they have legal protection from prosecution for the vaccine which is now the most trialed vaccine in world history , in total it was trialed for a couple of years before being used and that was 2.5 years ago so 4.5 years of trials/application and billions have had it and people aren't dying in the streets , basically it's a marginal success but what is fact is it lessons the virus effects on some people , a life saver for those who have serious underlying issues . Now please be a good boy , keep paying those taxes so the government can keep buying from big pharma , their products have and are keeping me  and many others like me alive .

2 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

(As the effects of the vaccines become mainstream the millions of class action lawsuits are going to destroy Big  Pharma and their bought and paid for institutions

The WHO CDC FDA and other fake health agencies world wide will cease to exist. )

Don't be silly 100 1  Big Pharma is here to stay , they have legal protection from prosecution for the vaccine which is now the most trialed vaccine in world history , in total it was trialed for a couple of years before being used and that was 2.5 years ago so 4.5 years of trials/application and billions have had it and people aren't dying in the streets , basically it's a marginal success but what is fact is it lessons the virus effects on some people , a life saver for those who have serious underlying issues . Now please be a good boy , keep paying those taxes so the government can keep buying from big pharma , their products have and are keeping me  and many others like me alive .

Correct. These morons who complain and denigrate the Pharma companies with their lies and conspiracies soon change their tune when a serious illness hits that requires their drugs to keep them alive…would they refuse them then..? Not a chance ( the reasonably sane at least )

Would they go to court if they couldn’t get them..? Too right they would. Bloody hypocrites….:rolleyes:

On 8/17/2022 at 9:10 AM, tripple alliance said:

, failing to take all practical steps to protect patients by letting unvacced attend them ,

As someone who is obviously very well educated and knowledgable, TA, could you please explain to a dullard like me just how a doctor or nurse who did not take the dodgy potion is more danger to hospital patients than a clinical operative who has been jabbed.

On 8/17/2022 at 9:26 AM, tripple alliance said:

Not going to happen

What happens when the public finds out they have hid the cures?

Let that sink in.

The money is in containment not cure.

5 hours ago, chevy86 said:

As someone who is obviously very well educated and knowledgable, TA, could you please explain to a dullard like me just how a doctor or nurse who did not take the dodgy potion is more danger to hospital patients than a clinical operative who has been jabbed.

Ok , I'll have ago, first the  Un jabbed were EXCLUDED from attending work at hospitals so its fair to say any real dissent with the policy is unprovable by the un jabbed so we must accept  reality,  patients simply weren't exposed to the un jabbed , they never had the chance to  cause  problems .   This policy was as much about protecting the hospital work force as protecting patients .

Today in NZ we still have severe restrictions on hospital visitors especially in the coronary care wards , 1 nominated visitor a day and that nominated visitor is not changeable , same person every visit , no exceptions . Some other wards demand a RAT test before entry .

‘Pandemic of the Unvaccinated’

In early 2021, Israel was first to show that vaccines were bending the curve of Covid infections. The country led the world in early vaccinations, and cases declined rapidly. A similar pattern of vaccination and recovery was repeated across dozens of countries.

New, more transmissible variants caused renewed outbreaks, but in these subsequent waves, unvaccinated patients faced far higher risk of hospitalization and death. This disparity in outcomes led health officials to dub the current phase of Covid a “pandemic of the unvaccinated.”

Thanks for your attempt at justifying mandates re vaccination.  It may well have been a valid directive in the very early stages before the behaviour of this virus was understood (remember the belief it entered NZ ON frozen food), but there is absolutely no reason for still banning unvaccinated (it's NOT a vaccine) from operating in the public sphere just like those that are jabbed--unless you are a Communist control freak with a lying, vindictive disposition.

We now know that the viral load of Covid 19 in the nasopharynx is exactly the same for ALL potential carriers, vaccinated and unvaccinated. Even confirmed now by that malevolent little mongrel Fauci and his co-conspirators at the CDC. And also very interesting to now find that the potion has actually suppressed natural immunity!!

9 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

Thanks for your attempt at justifying mandates re vaccination.  It may well have been a valid directive in the very early stages before the behaviour of this virus was understood (remember the belief it entered NZ ON frozen food), but there is absolutely no reason for still banning unvaccinated (it's NOT a vaccine) from operating in the public sphere just like those that are jabbed--unless you are a Communist control freak with a lying, vindictive disposition.

We now know that the viral load of Covid 19 in the nasopharynx is exactly the same for ALL potential carriers, vaccinated and unvaccinated. Even confirmed now by that malevolent little mongrel Fauci and his co-conspirators at the CDC. And also very interesting to now find that the potion has actually suppressed natural immunity!!

Not attempting to justify mandates but I do support Hospital policy , I've seen first hand  people in real trouble , lives hanging by a threat , why would any sane person not at least attempt to mitigate any risk , I assume you read the hospital visiting policy ,  we all know the vaccine is now proven to have limitations just like seat belts in cars but we are still mandated to wear them and no doubt you buckle up every time you get in a car . 

13 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

Not attempting to justify mandates but I do support Hospital policy , I've seen first hand  people in real trouble , lives hanging by a threat , why would any sane person not at least attempt to mitigate any risk , I assume you read the hospital visiting policy ,  we all know the vaccine is now proven to have limitations just like seat belts in cars but we are still mandated to wear them and no doubt you buckle up every time you get in a car . 

Getting your info from MSM detracts from your argument.

The truth is everywhere except the MSM propaganda you are digesting as fact.

49 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

No , gaining my opinions from working Nurses , I have recently had 2 relatives in the coronary care unit , both survived one with products supplied by big pharma and the other with surgery and is now on big pharma products and that's the real truth nothing to do with MSM . 

58 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

You really have become a one-trick-pony haven't you. You need to start singing from a new songbook to retain any followers whatsoever. *yawns*

You ARE however, extremely cheap entertainment.  

11 hours ago, tripple alliance said:

No , gaining my opinions from working Nurses , I have recently had 2 relatives in the coronary care unit , both survived one with products supplied by big pharma and the other with surgery and is now on big pharma products and that's the real truth nothing to do with MSM . 

Were they in there for Myocarditis or Pericarditis by any chance?

Are these the same nurses that blindly inject experimental drugs into the population for viruses when proven cures like zinc, HCQ and ivermectin already exist at a fraction of the cost?.

10 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Were they in there for Myocarditis or Pericarditis by any chance?

NO , I didn't see anyone with that largely mental condition , what I did see were nurses doing a fantastic job caring for some incredibly vulnerable people ., as for your so called proven alternatives I know some one who used them for protection , they still got covid , I'm fully vacced (3) and haven't had it , and of course the new drugs are no longer experimental .

Just for you 100 1, enjoy . Updated: August 20, 2022 , Over a year into the biggest vaccination campaign in history, more than 12.5 billion doses have been administered across 184 countries, according to data collected by Bloomberg. The latest rate was roughly 8.64 million doses a day. 

Amid this progress, the world was caught off guard when the omicron variant rose to prominence in late 2021. Omicron proved somewhat less severe than previous variants, but it spread much faster.

Millions of vaccinated people have gotten sick from the omicron strain, but the shots served their most important function—preventing severe illness. During the omicron wave, vaccination with a booster reduced the chance of hospitalization and death by more than 90%. Sudden spikes of cases from the fast-moving variant have pressured health systems, but the outlook for the average Covid patient has improved significantly. 

New Delhi, June 7

India on Monday issued a new clinical protocol for Covid treatment and dropped all commonly used treatments for mild patients of the infection, including antibiotics, hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), ivermectin and antiviral drug favipiravir. This means the currently in use and much prescribed HCQ, favipiravir, ivermectin, azithromycin, doxycycline, zinc and vitamins are not required clinically and have no evidence of benefit.

There you have it 100 1, the biggest trial by far of your fake cures , the Indian population has concluded it's useless .

3 hours ago, tripple alliance said:

according to data collected by Bloomberg.

Thats all you need to know

As has been proved a million times they are make up this shit to fool the masses....obviously working

58 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

As has been proved a million times they are make up this shit to fool the masses....obviously working

And again, when shown up, you fight back by offering nothing other than ignorance and arrogance. What a loser. 

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

The numbers that were supplied by bloomber, cut them in half and its still a huge number . Bloomberg didn't supply the info on India that came from the India GOVERNMENT   , HCQ, favipiravir, ivermectin, azithromycin, doxycycline, zinc and vitamins are not required clinically and have no evidence of benefit. This stuff was the scam and you fell for it ,hook line and sinker. Repeat after me  NO EVEDENCE OF BENEFIT . SAY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN TRY TO GET IT TO SINK IN,  you fell for what is now proven to be a con .

6 hours ago, tripple alliance said:

The numbers that were supplied by bloomber, cut them in half and its still a huge number . Bloomberg didn't supply the info on India that came from the India GOVERNMENT   , HCQ, favipiravir, ivermectin, azithromycin, doxycycline, zinc and vitamins are not required clinically and have no evidence of benefit. This stuff was the scam and you fell for it ,hook line and sinker. Repeat after me  NO EVEDENCE OF BENEFIT . SAY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN TRY TO GET IT TO SINK IN,  you fell for what is now proven to be a con .

yknow....

when the reality of what has taken place... regarding the Covid scamdemic

all arguments and sides taken on this debate will amount to nothing, when you realise that it was all a deception played on the world!!

The religion of science has been the greatest perpetrator in this whole debacle.... 

afterall the Governments used science as its vehicle to justify vaccine use, mandates & other restrictive means to bring a country into submission...

So now that time has passed... and the country is more prone to be submissive...

will you now give away your rights&freedoms more readily?? cos some have already done it willingly... unaware of any longterm benefit... or negative one..

and here we are arguing the validity of ivermectin/zinc/Hcq  vs  vaccines

some people miss the bigger picture... becos the smaller insignificant things matter more apprently!!

consider 2 Thessalonians 2 : 9-12

7 hours ago, 6xes said:

yknow....

when the reality of what has taken place... regarding the Covid scamdemic

all arguments and sides taken on this debate will amount to nothing, when you realise that it was all a deception played on the world!!

The religion of science has been the greatest perpetrator in this whole debacle.... 

afterall the Governments used science as its vehicle to justify vaccine use, mandates & other restrictive means to bring a country into submission...

So now that time has passed... and the country is more prone to be submissive...

will you now give away your rights&freedoms more readily?? cos some have already done it willingly... unaware of any longterm benefit... or negative one..

and here we are arguing the validity of ivermectin/zinc/Hcq  vs  vaccines

some people miss the bigger picture... becos the smaller insignificant things matter more apprently!!

consider 2 Thessalonians 2 : 9-12

Sorry I don't own the good book but I agree the pandemic has been used by politicians for other deceitful purposes , but you don't help your cause debating the vaccine strategy. In the absence of other realistic choices and the danger the virus posed at the time what was done in the EARLY stages was the only realistic option . Certainly some of the scientific advisors to the government were overly cautious (they picked them)  and it was the government who took advantage of them and hid behind their advice while proceeding to work behind the scenes changing society and I suspect that's why we have so many  new anti Government groups are springing up around the country and getting more support than expected .It's time for those opposing the new type of vaccine to offer other options because from  the start what was promoted by dissenters is now PROVEN to be useless , millions of people in India have proven that  IVERMECTIN etc doesn't help ..Now as for giving away rights you are probably correct , giving away rights is becoming easier but that's because my generation has grown older and the school brain washed younger generation is having it's turn , only self inflicted financial pain will be the cure for that , I suspect over time we are moving into an era of 5% ruling, financially booming , 95% walking and struggling to cloth themselves , poverty , Brittish1800 hundreds type thing .

Another ivermectin failure . MEXICO CITY — As the coronavirus coursed through Mexico City early last year, ravaging neighborhoods and overwhelming hospitals, local officials made an unusual decision. They gave out tens of thousands of medical kits to covid-19 patients containing ivermectin. The drug has been championed by anti-vaccine activists around the world as a cure for covid-19 — despite warnings from international health authorities .  Now city authorities are facing a backlash. A U.S. based academic site that had posted their paper, SocArXiv, withdrew it last Friday, charging it was “promoting an unproved medical treatment in the midst of a global pandemic.” The site accused city officials of bad science and unethical behavior — in effect, of using citizens like rats in a giant laboratory experiment, without their consent. Unlike in the United States, where ivermectin has been promoted by conservative commentators (and star podcaster Joe Rogan), the drug was championed in Mexico by leftist intellectuals in top government jobs.

Now there you really do have people being used as Guinea pigs .