RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE MAKE NO MISTAKE

On 3/27/2020 at 12:24 PM, scooby3051 said:

This is very serious I trust you anyone you know would not like to end up like this, please stay safe stay home and look after each other.....

Make no mistake.

When loved ones are removed from your home by ambulance because the virus has hit them hard, you are not going to be able to follow them there, sit by their hospital bed and hold their hand.

You are not going to be able to pop in at 7.00 pm for visiting hours.

They are going to have no one other than exhausted and brave hospital staff to see them through days or weeks of barely breathing through a ventilator until they either die or recover.

They are not going to be well enough to text you.

You are not going to be able to phone the ward to check in on them regularly (staff will be too busy for that). During that time, they will be completely alone, while you sit at home waiting to hear whether they have made it through.

Imagine that person is someone you love dearly. Because it's going to be a reality for many in the coming weeks.

And if that person in hospital happens to be you, going through that ordeal completely alone, it would be nothing less than terrifying.

Please stay home and only go out if absolutely necessary. Social distancing is imperative right now for your family and mine.

2 years on and now the same ones who told us to stay at Home and pushing the Agenda to do away with Alcohol Sponsorship of Sports yet think it's fine campaign for the use of cannabis and such like,and not be tested for illicit Drugs when Driving, try figure that one out

On 6/28/2022 at 10:08 PM, 100 1 said:

Surely it's painfully obvious to everyone now.

How do you take down corrupt Big Pharma, corrupt Media and corrupt Govts?

It had to be done this way

ImageImage

You seem to be a victim of  propaganda 100 1 your self , lets examine reality you seem to hate big pharma , yes they are noted for their ability to make money but they also invest their money to develop  remedy's for life saving treatments  so to  the vaccine , we all know they are not long term savers but have saved our health system from collapse and the main criticism , the vaccines didn't get properly trailed , that was 2+ plus years ago , since then   As of 26 May 2022, 11.81 billion doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered worldwide and people aren't dying in the streets which means these numbers make covid vaccines  the most trailed vaccine ever . Now big pharma , when you have any life threatening issue it's big pharma that might save your life that's a reality , suck it up get real , no big pharma life expectancy will fall . Big pharms has saved my life TWICE  yes it costs but when you look at government wastage it's small change .

13 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

You seem to be a victim of  propaganda 100 1 your self , lets examine reality you seem to hate big pharma , yes they are noted for their ability to make money but they also invest their money to develop  remedy's for life saving treatments  so to  the vaccine , we all know they are not long term savers but have saved our health system from collapse and the main criticism , the vaccines didn't get properly trailed , that was 2+ plus years ago , since then   As of 26 May 2022, 11.81 billion doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered worldwide and people aren't dying in the streets which means these numbers make covid vaccines  the most trailed vaccine ever . Now big pharma , when you have any life threatening issue it's big pharma that might save your life that's a reality , suck it up get real , no big pharma life expectancy will fall . Big pharms has saved my life TWICE  yes it costs but when you look at government wastage it's small change .

That is not going age well IMO'....misinformation

The opposite is true if you avoid the propaganda media where your opinions are obviosly formed .

You could begin to understand what has transpired by watching Hedleys video above....far more accurate

4 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

That is not going age well IMO'....misinformation

The opposite is true if you avoid the propaganda media where your opinions are obviosly formed .

You could begin to understand what has transpired by watching Hedleys video above....far more accurate

I addressed Hedleys video , it's just stirring and I explained reality , the bottom line is if you blindly believe some social media you will have a perverted view of many issues , reality is the vaccines aren't the ultimate cure but they have guided us for the time being through dangerous times .. Governments were facing tough decisions , do nothing and hundreds of millions may die or vaccinate with what we had and perhaps avoid catastrophe , politicians were in a difficult spot so the only credible arse saving  option was to vaccinate , I'm still here after 3 shots and I don't know anyone who has departed because of vaccinations .

2 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

I addressed Hedleys video , it's just stirring and I explained reality , the bottom line is if you blindly believe some social media you will have a perverted view of many issues , reality is the vaccines aren't the ultimate cure but they have guided us for the time being through dangerous times .. Governments were facing tough decisions , do nothing and hundreds of millions may die or vaccinate with what we had and perhaps avoid catastrophe , politicians were in a difficult spot so the only credible arse saving  option was to vaccinate , I'm still here after 3 shots and I don't know anyone who has departed because of vaccinations .

Ha 

Brainwashing at its finest right there.

12 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Ha 

Brainwashing at its finest right there.

Brain washing  really , if you want to see a classic example of a brain washed  person just look in the mirror , no doubt you spend all day on conspiracy sites and then pop up with perverted views on many issues , hardly surprising . NOW vaccines, I have had 3 ,they are not the complete answer and if covid takes off again I  will have 4 because after 12 BILLION DOSES world wide they are safe . From my extended family all have had covid 2 weren't vaccinated the other 9 were the recovery time for the unvaccinated was triple that of the vaccinated , FACT . NOW China , they are persisting with lock downs Why ?? , Answer they are preparing for the next big one , this was stated by a Chinese government official now get your conspiracy mentality around that .

AND finally get over this we have moved on , the world has moved on the vaccine debate has ended for most .

2 hours ago, tripple alliance said:

Brain washing  really , if you want to see a classic example of a brain washed  person just look in the mirror , no doubt you spend all day on conspiracy sites and then pop up with perverted views on many issues , hardly surprising . NOW vaccines, I have had 3 ,they are not the complete answer and if covid takes off again I  will have 4 because after 12 BILLION DOSES world wide they are safe . From my extended family all have had covid 2 weren't vaccinated the other 9 were the recovery time for the unvaccinated was triple that of the vaccinated , FACT . NOW China , they are persisting with lock downs Why ?? , Answer they are preparing for the next big one , this was stated by a Chinese government official now get your conspiracy mentality around that .

AND finally get over this we have moved on , the world has moved on the vaccine debate has ended for most .

Just wow ....

Never got vaxxed

Never got Covid

Nwever worn a mask

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Just wow ....

Never got vaxxed

Never got Covid

Nwever worn a mask

Plenty of time to get covid 100 1 don't feel left out I haven't had it either nor has a couple of million other  kiwis and it seems the Chinese are onto it ,we are in for round 3 

The seven-day rolling average of community cases reported on Monday was 7046. This is up from 5132 new reported cases last Monday, and 4939 cases the Monday prior.

Last Monday, there were 383 people in hospital with Covid-19 – this had jumped to 487 this Monday. 

19 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

Plenty of time to get covid 100 1 don't feel left out I haven't had it either nor has a couple of million other  kiwis and it seems the Chinese are onto it ,we are in for round 3 

The seven-day rolling average of community cases reported on Monday was 7046. This is up from 5132 new reported cases last Monday, and 4939 cases the Monday prior.

Last Monday, there were 383 people in hospital with Covid-19 – this had jumped to 487 this Monday. 

Fake

You need to wake up

The deaths numbers were rigged

The cases numbers were rigged 

The PCR test was rigged 

You have taken an experimental bioweapon for a hoax.

You have been played

It had to be done this way.

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

Fake

You need to wake up

The deaths numbers were rigged

The cases numbers were rigged 

The PCR test was rigged 

You have taken an experimental bioweapon for a hoax.

You have been played

It had to be done this way.

Geez 100 1 that's really desperate perhaps its time to come out of your bunker and check out the real world . FAKE everything , well I have a relatively small immediate family spread from the south to northland  and only my wife and myself have escaped the virus so far , that's a pretty high strike rate , I also have been a regular at 3 medical centres /hospitals in the last couple of years soaking up those big pharma products (keep paying those taxes) and if you ask any nurse what the numbers are they don't mince words, WE ARE under real pressure and have to almost run every where  ,  it's understandable why some have a special dislike for those who don't have the spine to get vaccinated . 100 1 save your self and get off those conspiracy web sites they are damaging your mental well being , the worlds not such a bad place .