RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE MAKE NO MISTAKE

I emailed Rod Jackson this morning asking him to explain himself 😆

Not much to ask given his aggressive stance... here’s his reply , relating I assume to a small part describing Why are unvaccinated a problem?

15.8 million covid deaths (Economist)

Ngā mihi

Rod

Sums it up 🙄

22 minutes ago, Gruff said:

I emailed Rod Jackson this morning asking him to explain himself 😆

Not much to ask given his aggressive stance... here’s his reply , relating I assume to a small part describing Why are unvaccinated a problem?

15.8 million covid deaths (Economist)

Ngā mihi

Rod

Sums it up 🙄

Would you please put up a copy of your email and the full reply, obviously removing your own email for Privacy reasons?

We are sure others would like to see a copy of it as this is a Matter of Public Importance to the People of New Zealand, including those stuck overseas and Miss ARDERN suggesting when Auckland drops a level, didn't think it's economy and mental well being could drop any lower, that people will still not be able to travel to Auckland across the border.

Madness, Barbaric and Brain-dead.

Whose advise is she relying on, Helen CLARK, Heather SIMPSON who wrote the Simpson Report and was paid out of Public Monies (???) because it's definitely NOT in the Spirit and Intent of why The World Health Organization,  United Nations,Communicable Diseases Centre, Maritime Acts, Aviation Acts. Public Health Acts, State of Emergency Acts were enacted in the manner they were set up.

They all need reminding that we are a Commonwealth Country AND Her Majesty The Queen is still our Head of State and WE have LAWS Miss Ardern MUST COMPLY with

1 hour ago, meomy said:

Would you please put up a copy of your email and the full reply, obviously removing your own email for Privacy reasons?

We are sure others would like to see a copy of it as this is a Matter of Public Importance to the People of New Zealand, including those stuck overseas and Miss ARDERN suggesting when Auckland drops a level, didn't think it's economy and mental well being could drop any lower, that people will still not be able to travel to Auckland across the border.

Madness, Barbaric and Brain-dead.

Whose advise is she relying on, Helen CLARK, Heather SIMPSON who wrote the Simpson Report and was paid out of Public Monies (???) because it's definitely NOT in the Spirit and Intent of why The World Health Organization,  United Nations,Communicable Diseases Centre, Maritime Acts, Aviation Acts. Public Health Acts, State of Emergency Acts were enacted in the manner they were set up.

They all need reminding that we are a Commonwealth Country AND Her Majesty The Queen is still our Head of State and WE have LAWS Miss Ardern MUST COMPLY with

That is the full reply 😆

looks like he believes this tripe...

let’s look at what we have seen in Australasia with ‘Delta’ having more than enough oppurtunity given how super transmissible and Deadly it’s suppose to be .... 

3E04A607-66BB-4636-8EB0-C7CFE2797DA9.png

Report from news.co.au presently carried by the Herald.

"A small number of fully-vaccinated people in NSW have died of Covid 19----As of yesterday, 36 fully vaccinated residents have died in the Australian state's Delta outbreak, representing around 11 per cent of overall deaths".

So did Covid kill them in spite of being vaccinated? Did the vaccine kill them?, Did an underlying condition kill them and Covid status irrelevant?  or was it just their "time to die"? 

I'm pretty pissed that the promise of eternal life once vaccinated doesn't seem to be the case! Talking about "small numbers" is thoroughly disingenuous--11% in my world is very significant.

They say in the media if you get a ‘Vaccine’ and the next day you get you’re Bike stolen it’s obviously the Vaccines faullt ....nothing to see in the 60 Deaths , obviously just coincidence 

Coronavirus: Teen dies after first vaccine dose, unlikely to be...

www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2021/10/coronavirus...

Follow the $$$$$$$$$

We already know the incredibly cheap effective Ivermectin isnt being considered with NZs  Medsafe because an application has to be lodged by an accredited Pharma Company, Merck peddles Ivermectin as Stromectrol.

Merck has just partially completed a trial of Molnupivir ( out of concern for placebo group 😆) looking for Emergency use authority. 775 unvaccinated people over 60 with co morbidities ‘randomly ‘ to produce 14% hospitalisation in placebo to 7 %....8 people died in placebo and none in molnup( Brazil , Columbia ,and Chilean hospitals were part of this trial) From this they concluded its  50% effective at saving life with absolutely no data covering variables 🤣

This Poison is $700 US for a 5 day course 🙄

It would not be unusual for BARDA to consider a drug like EIDD-2801. But Bright notes in his complaint that "similar experimental drugs in this class had been shown to cause reproductive toxicity in animals, and offspring from treated animals had been born without teeth and without parts of their skulls."

We have seen in Australasia how Flu like the deaths are but overseas the numbers differ 🤔 seems odd 😆

FB945E37-BFAD-4D4D-8494-B7AC82286963.png

They are talking about doing Vaccine  lotteries 😆

WHY are they so keen to have the World vaccinated given what we know about the useless dangerous poison 🤔 You need to exercise foresight.A lot of information here the Criminals don’t want you to see

Covid-19 Vaccine Deaths - Indymedia Ireland

www.indymedia.ie/vaccine_deaths

Paola the Swiss Trachea Surgeon fraudulently took the lives of numerous Patients while being supported by everyone around him ... how did he get away with it ....sounds a little like what’s happening with ‘Covid’ x 100 million 🙄

265DC6FB-4E6C-48EB-904D-58754B76AA5C.png

Government is passing a law around Vaccine Passport breaches while the Public remain in a weird trans like state 🙄  I went to my Aunties the other day ,she’s had her first shot of the useless poison , I asked her why she thought we only had the one death of a 91 yr old with Co morbidities ...she put it down to how good our Hospitals are 🙄🤣  

There is NO sane argument for these Vaccines and the passports ... Vaccinated are NOT immune . Fact

There are probably teenagers who can work this out aye Chevs, it isn’t difficult. This ‘Vaccine passport’ once implemented will pretty much lock you in for every vaccine these Criminals deem necessary based on Fraudulent Science. Do people start seeing it then? Their next jabs going to be the Novavax double poison with woeful ‘test’ data  but could be anything as you will not have a clue 🙄Once they FORCE this on the thinkers then it’s as George Simon puts it Shut the Gate... those who couldn’t see it earlier now should start joining the dots from disarming the Population under the guise of Terrorism .... One World Government and the New World Order are on the doorstep,question still remains how many die from this long term given shorter term reactions and Death 

The fruits of our education degradation being exposed in a big way Gruff.

As an aside I can report that Portugal, considered the most submissive "vaccination" recipient in the world, is having trouble with antibody counts, and therefore immunity. Surprised? Apparently in the uptake there was nearly 100% acceptance by the geriatric brigade and to test efficacy they blood tested them all and found over 95% had antibody production. 6 months later similar blood testing on the same cohort reveals more than 35% have NO antibodies. Successful immunisation-I think not.

11 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

The fruits of our education degradation being exposed in a big way Gruff.

As an aside I can report that Portugal, considered the most submissive "vaccination" recipient in the world, is having trouble with antibody counts, and therefore immunity. Surprised? Apparently in the uptake there was nearly 100% acceptance by the geriatric brigade and to test efficacy they blood tested them all and found over 95% had antibody production. 6 months later similar blood testing on the same cohort reveals more than 35% have NO antibodies. Successful immunisation-I think not.

Fits their Booster narrative to a tee. 🙄I would love to know the ‘antibody’ count on People who survived Covid ( hundreds of millions) then later received the vaccine, we know these people should have robust immunity.  This so called Vaccine passport will eventually incorporate EVERY monetary transaction you make, even though they dismissed Fomites in transmission of ‘Viruses’ everything we were doing a year ago in Labours ‘Successful’ response all of a sudden isn’t good enough .... This Stretch towards Xmas could get ugly

55 minutes ago, Gruff said:

There are probably teenagers who can work this out aye Chevs, it isn’t difficult. This ‘Vaccine passport’ once implemented will pretty much lock you in for every vaccine these Criminals deem necessary based on Fraudulent Science. Do people start seeing it then? Their next jabs going to be the Novavax double poison with woeful ‘test’ data  but could be anything as you will not have a clue 🙄Once they FORCE this on the thinkers then it’s as George Simon puts it Shut the Gate... those who couldn’t see it earlier now should start joining the dots from disarming the Population under the guise of Terrorism .... One World Government and the New World Order are on the doorstep,question still remains how many die from this long term given shorter term reactions and Death 

There comes a time to move on from sounding the alarm, for the Arrival of the kingdom of God is now upon us. Thus knowing how to operate in the Kingdom of God is the mission at hand now, those who are fortunate to be trusting of God's Kingdom will receive the blessings that are tied into it. Those of us, still trusting in the system to be any hope will be a long time waiting!!

Matthew 6:33  But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. (Note: all things shall be added meaning all the miracles of God), only those who ask shall receive, those who seek shall find & those who knock and the door shall be opened!

The world is now ripe, and fruits within people will show!! So it was with the Pharisees and the mockers & so it will be!!

people cannot be of 2 minds!!  

Joshua 24:15

It’s funny you should post this because I am over it and was contemplating hanging up my boots.🙄🤔😆I was on a job today with a mask wearing pro Covid vaxer and I mentioned at least 60 claimed vaccine deaths and he lost it saying it’s conspiracy theory 😆 Doesnt even know there are adverse reactions , let alone a government site that reports them  😬There is NOTHING you can say to a Believer, it’s like talking to a Brick  Wall... We know how this ends and it seems nothing more can be done as people are drawn into the fraud with coercion and pressure from Brainwashed Ardenites. It is in the lap of the Gods 

heres a odd thing that happened with me today, not long after posting the above reply, i posted the Brian Tamaki tweet in the other thread,

after doing that i posted it on Gab and started then realising i was becoming too engaged in the discourse of rubbishing Government heads for their ongoing deception toward the people of Manukau, which made me realise... why am i fighting that fight?

Its quite a diffucult matter to bring myself away from the politics of the world, and concentrate more on Kingdom duties!

im sure Nz will get there rude awakening soon enough!! As for me and my house i will serve the Lord!!

53 minutes ago, 6xes said:

heres a odd thing that happened with me today, not long after posting the above reply, i posted the Brian Tamaki tweet in the other thread,

after doing that i posted it on Gab and started then realising i was becoming too engaged in the discourse of rubbishing Government heads for their ongoing deception toward the people of Manukau, which made me realise... why am i fighting that fight?

Its quite a diffucult matter to bring myself away from the politics of the world, and concentrate more on Kingdom duties!

im sure Nz will get there rude awakening soon enough!! As for me and my house i will serve the Lord!!

I look forward to the day when you actually follow up those words with some action 6xes, and go concentrate on what you can control, worry about what you should be worrying about and generally mind your own business. Keep your religion to yourself, keep your dreams to yourself, keep your thoughts on Donald Trump to yourself and the world will be a better place for it. As for "why am I fighting that fight", what are you actually doing other than copying & pasting stuff off the internet onto other parts of the internet? I'm genuinely interested. 

21 hours ago, Idolmite said:

I look forward to the day when you actually follow up those words with some action 6xes, and go concentrate on what you can control, worry about what you should be worrying about and generally mind your own business. Keep your religion to yourself, keep your dreams to yourself, keep your thoughts on Donald Trump to yourself and the world will be a better place for it. As for "why am I fighting that fight", what are you actually doing other than copying & pasting stuff off the internet onto other parts of the internet? I'm genuinely interested. 

There’s some interesting and unusual Characters in the Rectum of Racecafe alright Mighty,just relax and go with the flow. We post relevant info and bleed from the soul and you do the Abusing 😆 Works for me 😜

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

There’s some interesting and unusual Characters in the Rectum of Racecafe alright Mighty,just relax and go with the flow. We post relevant info and bleed from the soul and you do the Abusing 😆 Works for me 😜

In your opinion, of course 🤣

Not all of us consider your information "relevant" or even anything closely resembling that. 

51 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Spot on Gruff. 

To digress.A field I believe you are familiar with.

I ventured on to the fairways for a quiet 9 holes yesterday (first time in nearly 4 months) and in the aftermatch, socially-distanced  discussion before heading off to "picnic" with friends beyond the eyes of dobbers I was alerted to the fact that there was a guerrilla group at the Club moving to ban the unvaccinated from playing! The word was that a stuffy Auckland Club  (with Royal patronage) had already moved towards such a rule. My membership under threat but I will not go quietly.

I reiterate--Ardern -- "this is a tricky virus and it is a KILLER"!  8 weeks later and 2 deaths of severely compromised individuals amongst 1448 Covid positives. Even in a country over-represented by criminals and half-wits the statistics must be telling you something.Wake up and then wise-up people.