RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE MAKE NO MISTAKE

I got around that censoring by simply providing a link directly from bitchute which i posted in the P4P  vax vs unvax thread giving the full video

This goes to show how truth is being shouted down & also censored by the opponents of truth...

but alas we still get the Word out..... cos we acknowledge the importance of the time frame we are in

On 9/15/2021 at 11:02 AM, Ohokaman said:

The resident fuckwit has reappeared….unfortunately…..:rolleyes:

This the same moron who has got nothing right in 4 years plus, believes in Trump lies, fairy stories and conspiracy theories pushed by Twitter trolls, Q Anon, Fox News and others, then calls everything that doesn’t suit his twisted agenda, FAKE NEWS………🙈

Mind you, he’s not alone on here…..that Village idiot clan sticks like the proverbial 💩 to a blanket.

Hey @Ohokaman, you did see the post we put up advertising for Actors didn't you for Covid19 related matters?
Advertising agencies have made a fortunate out of Covid and so has the UK NUDGE Unit who have called the shots.

Sometimes a little background info digging on these people show up questionable and incompetent ideologies.

We put up the background history of these people for a reason, they are the same ones who told vulnerable people trying to give up smoking that E-Cigarettes and Vapes were fine to consume without ensuring appropriate FDA testing and standards are adhered to - those are the people we all should be making sure all held to account, just like the USA & FDA are.

Just received email from NZ health I sent a month ago, it seems Blackrock has a large investment in Merck and Merck’s CEO is Larry Fink🙄 Merck Seems to have  control of Ivermectin 

No wonder it’s not being used these people are evil

A7614EA5-605B-4F49-8FBB-6D88BCFAA9BC.png

A176BC8A-58AD-4D53-B38D-4108BCE65042.png

2 hours ago, shodsie said:

be interesting if she will be the only one to start speaking out, or if the rest of hollywood/elite snobs tow the line.......

I liked Stephen Colbert's response to it best. When speaking of Nicky's cousin's friend's boyfriend's (or whoever is was) swollen testicles, he said "That's why I asked to have my jab in my shoulder". 🤣

15 hours ago, 45yearsofharness said:

Remember the Politicians are lead by Scientists who have taken over the roles Politicians once did.

Politicians are not Scientists and should have asked questions, but have effectively been gagged by State of Emergency Acts.

There's now a disproportionate number of Chinese Academics in Universities across the world, involved in Science, will that change with the push for Online learning, which has no borders?

Will that change with restrictions on travel preventing those wanting to learn in another country?
These matters all have flow on impacts.

Have a look at the statistics of nationalities in attendance at Imperial College UK as a starting point.

Academics have been networking and plagiarizing each others works unrestrained since the days of the internet and IBM Computers in Universities, now who set up IBM?

Imperial College signed a 5 year contract with Huawei, and as we know there's been international concerns with 5 Eyes and others about Huawei and Privacy.

Who signed those contracts?

It all leads back to the Telecommunications industry and who owns it.

Gates family have a history of over 100 years with it.

On 3/29/2020 at 9:17 AM, Gruff said:

Interesting Retrospective from 2015

9E728A7C-EE0D-4E3E-B308-1C6086E5D091.png

56933005-A93C-45B3-9006-B45EA6EB4CAB.png

6E0D0A0E-4A3B-4737-B12E-9A94C8E582F2.png

87A2F508-2891-4A38-9B95-BD6B3431F639.png

2FBDD189-1865-4040-A112-C18B32ED3191.png

5851C3B0-5D7E-478B-84DF-B97EF5DD92BB.png

7322AD10-BF97-4F2F-80DA-0F67EF81DEC1.png

5109755E-F210-4592-9856-5D58D086218B.png

Create the problem and then get paid insane amounts of money for therapeutics and ineffective dangerous vaccines without any accountability. 

So the home of Sars Cov 2 never approved any vaccine to be used domestically from an overseas source.. and now Communist Fosun is producing the mRNA potion and distributing Worldwide as a ‘booster’ 🙄

The same country that is ramping up its military at concerning levels and wants to be World Superpower .

Nothing to see here 😆

So Carm has 40 dead in NZ after vaccination, 27 died from ‘Covid’ most being sick and/or elderly, the vaccine is displaying less ‘efficacy world wide yet we are still told by all in Sundry to ‘get the Shot bro’ with the knowledge those who recover have 27 times the immunity naturally from Studies in highly vaccinated populations. Of the 1,000 cases in Auckland ( PCR 😂) 800 have recovered 🙄 The deadliest strain of the deadly early strain of the most infectious deadly virus in 100 years .... the Flu kills at almost the same rate 0.13 to 0.14% yet we are destroying economies Worldwide at the Hands of a Group in our Medical fraternities , who peer review each other’s work after being taught at the same institutions, receiving tax payer dollars while many struggle to make ends meet locked up . Enoughs enough . We have the inexpensive safe proven therapeutics that could help the small number who require hospital attention , but more importantly a substance used by those most at risk as a prophylaxis but cannot access as a prescribed drug because the Pharmaceutical companies have to apply here for its use ...$$$$$$$$ lost. Why are people so blind 😑

Do we hear on Aderns propaganda session about the importance of Diet, Sleep and supplementation of key vitamins ? .... they want everyone jabbed up...WHY

How bad is this. These people must be getting paid surely, why would you even consider getting this potion from a company who have never produced anything of note in 22 years with 729 staff . These people although foolhardy deserve better ...Adern purchased this last year along with Astra Zeneca and jansen for $66 million and it hasn’t even been approved after US and Mexican in vivo trials from April 🙄 not forgetting ercks Boostered Baboon 😬

Nothing to worry about 😆

Scottish Covid vaccine trialists ‘treated like second-class...

www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/sep/19/scottish-covid...

Sun

I am close to somebody who was jabbed 2 1/2 weeks ago in the face of official information I supplied 😆 ,and she is displaying signs she is having an adverse reaction which was displayed from day one, people make their own decisions and I don’t want to state the obvious but the second jab is happening soon 🙄

Tip of the iceberg...what happens in the future? Not good being a guinea pig.

A3F38821-E889-4DB4-9A8B-53628331F3D9.png

AB2929C2-2362-43B4-99ED-A3D06C41FDF7.png

5 minutes ago, Gruff said:

I am close to somebody who was jabbed 2 1/2 weeks ago in the face of official information I supplied 😆 ,and she is displaying signs she is having an adverse reaction which was displayed from day one, people make their own decisions and I don’t want to state the obvious but the second jab is happening soon 🙄

Tip of the iceberg...what happens in the future? Not good being a guinea pig.

2EE9BE7C-A9C5-4347-9F5C-1E314EB4BBAB.png

A3F38821-E889-4DB4-9A8B-53628331F3D9.png

The way you drone on and on Gruff, every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every year, it's no wonder some of the people you know have decided to have the jab. 1/ it will give them a half hour's respite while they're in the vaccination facility, and 2/ the shock of them disobeying might shut you up for a day or two. That will be their hope anyway, I'm imagining. And now you're inventing side effects about them for your Gruff's Covid Sideshow, courtesy of the Race Cafe Network. Yet millions and billions of people are vaccinated all around the world, and are doing just fine.  

1 minute ago, Idolmite said:

The way you drone on and on Gruff, every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every year, it's no wonder some of the people you know have decided to have the jab. 1/ it will give them a half hour's respite while they're in the vaccination facility, and 2/ the shock of them disobeying might shut you up for a day or two. That will be their hope anyway, I'm imagining. And now you're inventing side effects about them for your Gruff's Covid Sideshow, courtesy of the Race Cafe Network. Yet millions and billions of people are vaccinated all around the world, and are doing just fine.  

Disobeying 🤣 are you for real.You choose to ‘read ‘ what you will, it goes straight over you’re head anyway.  I never go on and on so they do not need ‘respite’ 😆and I certainly don’t go on and on after the fact because what’s the point ? Inventing side effects? And why would I do that for fucksake🙄 when you see someone getting out of their chair walking around the room multiple times a night ,rubbing their legs and removing their shoes after NEVER displaying that behaviour previously it’s worth noting ...... you tell me what danger unvaccinated pose to vaccinated that requires them to carry vaccine passports?  Insane

On 8/27/2021 at 2:12 AM, meomy said:

Extras for Vaccine Campaign in NSW Australia, paid $500, must be Covid19 free.

Why are they advertising on Starnow NZ?

https://www.starnow.co.nz/listing/1140561/actors-extras-covid-vaccine-campaign-500/

Screenshot_2021-08-27 Actors Extras for Covid Vaccine Campaign - $500.png

hey Meomy,

dont know what to make of this, but it did remind me of your post!! *shrugs

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VlGSX7oSHC9J/

If you’re not in the Club you don’t get paid. 
We are seeing re purpose drugs successfully used Worldwide in huge populations yet not one Researcher within these institutions is advocating its use. When does the ‘vaccine’ rollout start for Beavers 😆

42280B60-036C-45E7-8EBF-F07BE68C63AA.png

545EC229-6C36-4C70-8DC0-8D7D96712B33.png