RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE MAKE NO MISTAKE

19 minutes ago, 6xes said:

careful Gruff we'll be seen as conspiracy theorists again LOL

Unfortunately 6 we seem to be immune from the Government misinformation Virus.... Here is a fact that cannot be refuted....Helen pootoosis is a Liar

Dr Helen Petousis-Harris, a vaccinologist from the University of Auckland, told 1 NEWS that reports of events like this are to be expected during the rollout of the vaccine, but there is no reason to worry.

“At the moment there is nothing to suggest there is anything to be concerned about,” she said.

She notes that hundreds of millions of doses of the Pfizer vaccine have been given out globally, and there is “no suggestion that this vaccine actually causes people to die”.

C747664F-1D54-4413-A643-ED19AB1468EA.png

some use the arguement... its just like the Flu-Jab and go on to claim that works... but not once do they complain,bitch when others dont have a flu-shot

yet this Fearful atmosphere they surround themselves with the Covid-Jab its the opposite.. some dumbarses out there even want to call for segregation!!!?? HELLO

how do you get through to the stiff necked fools??

with song perhaps LOL

48 minutes ago, 6xes said:

next itll be blame the unvaccinated & we become the virus they become afraid of  ..LOL

unbelievable!!

At least you'll be locked out of most of the places I want to go when things open up again. Thank goodness for that!!

56 minutes ago, 6xes said:

yep.. present information to people, and they just parrot, "im doing my part","doorway to freedom"

what can ya do, but keep sounding the alarm..

You don't think you're a parrot? 

I dare you to go back and read all of your posts from the past couple of years. Squawk squawk. 

50 minutes ago, 6xes said:

some use the arguement... its just like the Flu-Jab and go on to claim that works... but not once do they complain,bitch when others dont have a flu-shot

yet this Fearful atmosphere they surround themselves with the Covid-Jab its the opposite.. some dumbarses out there even want to call for segregation!!!?? HELLO

how do you get through to the stiff necked fools??

with song perhaps LOL

With any luck.Scooby will "segregate" us one day by banning you and a couple of your fruit-loop mates 🤣

the childish mind games you play.

The point we make... is based upon the freedom of choice... choice to have alternative treatments as just one example..

The basis of your stance fits inline with taking away those freedoms & then some...

This is where we draw a Line. Thats what you lot need to get in your head!!

we dont care for your little pricks... LOL

She notes that hundreds of millions of doses of the Pfizer vaccine have been given out globally, and there is “no suggestion that this vaccine actually causes people to die”.

This doesn’t concern you ??????

Associate Professor Helen Petousis-Harris

BSc, PGDipSc (Distinction), PhD

Biography

I am a vaccinologist, associate professor in the Department of General Practice and Primary Health Care, and the Director of the Vaccine Datalink and Research Group. Since 1998 I have been involved in immunisation-related research in New Zealand including clinical, social science, epidemiological and health systems. My main research areas are vaccine safety and vaccine effectiveness and currently I am co-leading the Global Vaccine Data Network, a multinational consortium dedicated to collaboration in vaccine safety studies. I am a media spokesperson on vaccines and vaccination, science communicator, and teach undergrad and post grad courses.

My research interests include vaccine effectiveness and vaccine safety. I was previously the chair of the World Health Organization Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety (GACVS) and currently elected member of the International Brighton Collaboration Science Board.

Research | Current

6A615A74-690A-4751-BAB6-F1B325E7C21F.png

On 9/12/2021 at 2:20 PM, Ohokaman said:

Listen to the man ( straight out of Justified )……”Bad to the bone….”

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/09/09/us/hazard-kentucky-covid-19-surge/index.html

Hes got Covid now wants the vaccine 🙄

Natural immunity is unparalleled as the Data from Israel now proves

Multiple strokes pre ‘Covid’ and wasn’t thinking about Supplementing with Vitamin D and Zinc with potential other proven therapeutics as a Prophylaxis. Must be a Biden /Harris supporter

57 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Hes got Covid now wants the vaccine 🙄

Multiple strokes pre ‘Covid’ and wasn’t thinking about Supplementing with Vitamin D and Zinc with potential other proven therapeutics as a Prophylaxis. Must be a Biden /Harris supporter

No he just prefers not to die……:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Natural immunity 27x more effective than the vaccine.(Israeli Study) I cannot believe the lunacy of injecting the vaccine after having the infection and recovering.

13 hours ago, 100 1 said:

he is just  another fake news crisis actor to fool the gullible

The resident fuckwit has reappeared….unfortunately…..:rolleyes:

This the same moron who has got nothing right in 4 years plus, believes in Trump lies, fairy stories and conspiracy theories pushed by Twitter trolls, Q Anon, Fox News and others, then calls everything that doesn’t suit his twisted agenda, FAKE NEWS………🙈

Mind you, he’s not alone on here…..that Village idiot clan sticks like the proverbial 💩 to a blanket.

On 9/8/2021 at 11:15 AM, Uriah Heap said:

Good on you for trying Nerula, but you'll never get through to them. This is the Gruff / 6xes thread. Gruff is an immovable Conspiracy Theorist, which is bad enough, but 6xes is worse. He is a "religious nutcase conspiracy theorist" and I doubt there can be a worse type.

🙄 

Covid-19: Novavax booster shot decision surprises experts |...

www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/126322689/covid19...