RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE MAKE NO MISTAKE

1 minute ago, mike28 said:

I cant believe small businesses take this crap you are going to die a long suffering death if you dont do something about this now. We will be wearing masks for ages you think your restaurant or cafe is ever going to return to normal trade consistently like it used to pre march 2020 you are sadly mistaken .

1 minute ago, mike28 said:

Will only happen IF we allow it to happen.

Pootoosis Harris and these other experts are now saying the Vaccine is waning 🤣🤣 

These people do this for a living ,why are they seemingly so far behind the 8 Ball 🤔

Whats in these Boosters ??? You can guarantee none of our experts know, and it’s documented there are at least two in the early Emergency use submission for this trial from last year 🙄 NZ labs are working on a booster for ‘delta ‘ that is a YEAR away from trialing 😳🤣  WOW !!!  Given the limited information we are receiving from our Government this seems utterly bizarre , the way this is going the World will be deep into ‘Omega’ 😂💣

We are absolutely faaarked if most of our Population are buying this crap...and it seems they are 😣

Ivermectin at the 0.3 mg/kg administered twice in 2 days is proven NOT toxic !!! They know this yet push this negatively on mainstream media ...WHY?? Its all about this ‘Vaccine’ .... be very very cautious this isnt ending well

im not sure what to make of this.... but for some reason this Doctor inside New Zealand is getting Censored for speaking out against the Vaccine??

am i reading this correctly?

Newshub claims it spoke with experts... which they neither name or identify, pushing against what this Doctor is speaking about..

am i reading this correctly?

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2021/09/coronavirus-taranaki-doctor-under-investigation-after-being-accused-of-spreading-misinformation-about-covid-19-in-online-presentation-hosted-by-anti-vaccination-group-voices-for-freedom.html

The bottom line is - no freedom until we get 70-80 % vaxxed. On that basis I got vaxxed.

It looks like the government will get the number going by the bookings made. But not enough vaxx, so they have slowed down to 50% capacity. This mob couldnt organise a dog fight - and they are spontaneous!

I imagine the county will open up when a magic vaxx number is reached and the un-vaxxed can take their chances. Deaths in Aus of sub oldies from the covid nearly all the unvaxxed. 

I think under 21 females should not be vaxxed. Surely there are drugs to treat the young cohort.

22 hours ago, Nerula said:

The bottom line is - no freedom until we get 70-80 % vaxxed. On that basis I got vaxxed.

It looks like the government will get the number going by the bookings made. But not enough vaxx, so they have slowed down to 50% capacity. This mob couldnt organise a dog fight - and they are spontaneous!

I imagine the county will open up when a magic vaxx number is reached and the un-vaxxed can take their chances. Deaths in Aus of sub oldies from the covid nearly all the unvaxxed. 

I think under 21 females should not be vaxxed. Surely there are drugs to treat the young cohort.

just theorizing here...

So when the imaginery next strain comes along(Sigma Variant)...the numbers reset... vax numbers go back to zero... the unvaxxed remain stubbourn

modified Vax booster made available....  the cycle begins again... oh yea, dont forget to wear your mask again (prevention guideline)

is there really an end? do people want to walk to the drumbeat?

all the while all your freedoms get stripped one by one... and next your required to get permission to go out of your home..

(ok the last one is a extreme, but im just saying!!)

dont think about it too much... cos it might cause you a headache... we dont want that, take the Vaccine, get your Jab, trust the Government!!

So why is the Ivermectin Treatment being censored,attacked & pushed into obscurity... getting no coverage of the health benefits in dealing with the China-Virus??

have you ever wondered?

Mate I have lived a long life, embracing risk. I have survived near death experiences. But I got the vaxx on totally pragmatic considerations - as the odds of Covid offing me are long

We are ordered by the worst lot of muddlers, stumblebums and effwits to ever govern this land. 

Only when the vaxx number get high will the assembled spinning, lying fools be forced to set us free. So I did my bit in self interest.

If you are a hold out and the Covid offs you thats your affair and you are entitled to your contrary views.  This used to be a free country. I support that.

regarding the China-Virus Vax

we as individuals are making choices according to that which guides us beneath the skin,

logic,reasoning, commonsense and God fearing individuals should lead us all to the same result, afterall no one would like for anyone to die...

The reality is we are not seeing this... and there is a simple explanation for it....  

5 hours ago, Nerula said:

Mate I have lived a long life, embracing risk. I have survived near death experiences. But I got the vaxx on totally pragmatic considerations - as the odds of Covid offing me are long

We are ordered by the worst lot of muddlers, stumblebums and effwits to ever govern this land. 

Only when the vaxx number get high will the assembled spinning, lying fools be forced to set us free. So I did my bit in self interest.

If you are a hold out and the Covid offs you thats your affair and you are entitled to your contrary views.  This used to be a free country. I support that.

So you’re accepting a medical intervention that is proven to kill in the short term, unproven in the long ,that doesnt work , will create stronger variants and will require multiple expensive untested boosters  when 95% of those who are ‘infected’ acquire a more robust natural immunity ,so we can be free 🤔  

This doesn’t go away ,and we are accepting of this governments response, backed by  the‘Science 😆

3 hours ago, Gruff said:

So you’re accepting a medical intervention that is proven to kill in the short term, unproven in the long ,that doesnt work , will create stronger variants and will require multiple expensive untested boosters  when 95% of those who are ‘infected’ acquire a more robust natural immunity ,so we can be free 🤔  

This doesn’t go away ,and we are accepting of this governments response, backed by  the‘Science 😆

Only to get freedom back, I'm more concerned about loss of freedom than two little jabs.

I have ingested heaps of shit, like isocyanates, asbestos, badly allergic to epoxy now, Been shot up with adrenalin to boot me back to life after anaphalaxis (sp) a couple of times. killed brain cells with alcohol and smoked tobacco for donkeys. Am I scared of a couple of cell fragments? Shit NO.

What we are living now is not right. Only one way to get it right.

Good on you for trying Nerula, but you'll never get through to them. This is the Gruff / 6xes thread. Gruff is an immovable Conspiracy Theorist, which is bad enough, but 6xes is worse. He is a "religious nutcase conspiracy theorist" and I doubt there can be a worse type.

3 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

Good on you for trying Nerula, but you'll never get through to them. This is the Gruff / 6xes thread. Gruff is an immovable Conspiracy Theorist, which is bad enough, but 6xes is worse. He is a "religious nutcase conspiracy theorist" and I doubt there can be a worse type.

i can totally understand Nerula's position and stance.

and he has revealed enough, for me to know that he recognises the issues every one of us are facing.

we all make our choices.. and recognise each others freedoms to decide...

that is all any one of us really want for the other.

theres no point in fussing and fighting, when ultimately... Nerula&myself know the reason why the other chooses the decision they choose...

and that is the real fight here... defending the right to choose, which is a freedom we are both onboard with!!

18 hours ago, Gruff said:

Please respect the opinion of others to take the vaccine Gruff. Silently. 

12 hours ago, 6xes said:

i can totally understand Nerula's position and stance.

and he has revealed enough, for me to know that he recognises the issues every one of us are facing.

we all make our choices.. and recognise each others freedoms to decide...

that is all any one of us really want for the other.

theres no point in fussing and fighting, when ultimately... Nerula&myself know the reason why the other chooses the decision they choose...

and that is the real fight here... defending the right to choose, which is a freedom we are both onboard with!!

If you really understood, you would stop posting your crap and let each individual both decide and do what they think best for themselves and their family.