RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE MAKE NO MISTAKE

@tasman man@stodge@Midget@Gruff@Ohokaman

I think this says it all, Do you?
Now how many of the Scientific Advisors we have are equally as bad?

They tend to be either overweight or scrawny and sickly looking or in dire need of sunshine and fresh air.

Who would trust a word of what they are preaching?

Mandatory Contact tracing  as we will NEVER get off the ‘Levels’ ... What exactly is Labours plan now given Vaccines dont work  🤔 

Self isolation with your family as a positive case 🤣🤣  Bloomfield cant make this shit up , what a fail 🙄  so why are positives even going to isolation facilities and Hotels? Straight home save taxpayers a fortune 😆

6 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Mandatory Contact tracing  as we will NEVER get off the ‘Levels’ ... What exactly is Labours plan now given Vaccines dont work  🤔 

Self isolation with your family as a positive case 🤣🤣  Bloomfield cant make this shit up , what a fail 🙄

It all makes sense when you substitute the word "cases" with "runny noses"

Today we have 34 more runny noses!

Remember the CDC is replacing the PCR test in December  because it can't differentiate between the common cold and fake covid.

Hence what you can guarantee is the normal flu numbers will re appear and fake vCovid will disappear.

SCAM

These ignorants getting the squirt are putting everyone at risk 😆 Talk about Divisive, the fools with the ‘Conspiacy theorist ‘ and ‘anti-vax mentality are seriously problematic... this Fraudulent campaign  is achieving everything it set out to do.. They win

worse-than-the-disease-reviewing-some-possible-unintended-consequences-of-the-mrna-vaccines-against-covid-19.html

100 1 I warned you so many times about posting shyte videos and using up tons of my data...you are a very slow learner...your posts will be on hold until I see you will NOT post this shyte anymore...sorry I am not allowing you to ruin every single thread will endless useless videos.

22 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Molloy is Spot on about the weak as piss delta (for many)but why would he push for the Jab Scoob, hes a smart man but lacks reliable information regarding adverse reactions which afterall shouldnt need to happen as ‘the benefit doesnt outweigh the risk ‘ as he states, then promotes mRNA vaccines 🤔  

16 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

100 1 I warned you so many times about posting shyte videos and using up tons of my data...you are a very slow learner...your posts will be on hold until I see you will NOT post this shyte anymore...sorry I am not allowing you to ruin every single thread will endless useless videos.

So it's ok for Ohokaman to post a 13 min video yesterday and others often and I post 2 short videos less than 1min 40 (tell me the cost and I will reimburce)  and you want to ban me only?

And mine was the MSM telling the world vaccines are not working....quite important I would have thought considering they are trying to force vaccines on the world.

Let me see you ban Ohoka and others for the very same thing or are they exempt?. 

5 hours ago, 100 1 said:

So it's ok for Ohokaman to post a 13 min video yesterday and others often and I post 2 short videos less than 1min 40 (tell me the cost and I will reimburce)  and you want to ban me only?

And mine was the MSM telling the world vaccines are not working....quite important I would have thought considering they are trying to force vaccines on the world.

Let me see you ban Ohoka and others for the very same thing or are they exempt?. 

3000 + posts and the majority either lies, conspiracies or just Twitter bullshit….Just what do you actually contribute to this site……????
🤔

Big Pharma has  a long history of fraud and it started at the Begining... The Millions who will suffer from these ‘Covid Vaccines’ have no way of getting compensation, while they Rack up Tens of Billions annually. ...Lets go back to the Begining..

Tuesday, December 17, 2002

TOM MACK BLOWS THE JOINT APART  

DECEMBER 17. The public does not realize that medical conferences are held almost every day of the year, somewhere in this world, and that at these conferences there are mainstream professionals who, now and then, spill a few important beans which are overlooked by the press. 

Such a conference---on the smallpox situation--- was held in Atlanta on June 19 and 20 of 2002. The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices heard a number of speakers, one of which was Dr. Tom Mack of USC, who said about himself: “My credentials include probably spending more time working up [analyses of] population-based outbreaks of smallpox than virtually anybody ever has.”  

Mack had a few VERY interesting things to say. 

“Most important determinant to the eventual number of [smallpox] cases is whether or not somebody gets put in the hospital. And everything should be done to prevent that.”  

What? Well, Mack is simply making clear what everyone wants to deny: the best place to spread an infection is the hospital. And since that is so, why is there such a push to vaccinate hospital workers? The push should be to keep smallpox cases out of the place altogether. Doesn’t quite line up with the government picture of emergency measures for smallpox containment. “Unexposed [to the smallpox disease] community members have negligible risk. There is a substantial risk from a vaccine…It is the single most dangerous live vaccine.”  

“That protection [from the vaccine] will not be maintained. It will gradually wane and we’ll have to do it [vaccination] again and again.” This from a mainstream doc who has some level of faith in the protective value of the vaccine. He is painting a very grim picture---people vaccinated again and again, thereby increasing many times over the health danger of the vaccine. 

“The informed consent that you would have to prepare to vaccinate somebody in the public, if it’s honest, would have to say that dangers would exceed the benefits.” BOOM. 

“If people are worried about endemic smallpox [long lingering or permanent presence of the disease in the population], it disappeared from this country not because of our mass herd immunity [derived from the vaccine]. It disappeared because of our economic development. And that’s why it disappeared from Europe and many other countries…[its disappearance is] not from universal vaccination.”  

That’s a wow and a half. Mack is echoing several medical historians who have pointed out that better and less crowded housing, better nutrition, better sanitation are the real reasons for the disappearance of smallpox---and a host of other diseases. But Mack is not an historian. He’s a prominent USC doc who has worked inside smallpox in several areas of the world. 

Mack favors, by and large, containment of smallpox by isolating people who have the disease. 

But the US press has no stomach for protracted debates. I mean, why not do a show on NBC where Mack and some government “expert” sit down and square off and talk this out? Why not REALLY give both sides, instead of only pretending to? 

Would the public be interested? You bet. 

Would the government be interested? Would the vaccine manufacturers be interested? Ah, there is the rub. 

No guts, no glory. 

The TV networks have turned into complete mush, despite their “hard-hitting pieces.” They fold up and walk away with their tails between their legs. They rationalize their position by saying they don’t want to panic people, they want preserve and serve national security, homeland security. 

When HBO made its recent movie, Live From Baghdad, about CNN coverage of the Gulf War, it failed to mention that CNN’s only real triumph was transmitting live feed of lights showering the night-time sky. The movie was about the valiant reporters who risked their lives to get that feed of white lights in a green sky to the world. 

It’s called a soap opera. Whereas journalism is supposed to be about facts, and about where those facts lead. Dr. Tom Mack had some real facts when he spoke in Atlanta last June. Anybody out there have enough money to start a news channel? Want to rip the lid off the networks? It’s a hell of a lot better bet than the NASDAQ. 

The interesting thing, however, is that the incidence of smallpox actually increased once vaccination programs were instituted. In Jenner's time, there were only a few hundred cases of smallpox in England. After more than fifteen years of mandatory vaccinations, in 1870 and 1871 alone more than 23,000 people died from the disease. Later, in Japan, nearly 29,000 people died in just seven years under a stringent compulsory vaccination and revaccination program. 

This increase in smallpox deaths was associated with a noticeable lack of protection not the best combination of events. For example, in Germany, over 124,000 people died of smallpox during the same epidemic. All had been vaccinated. Additionally, (unaltered) hospital records consistently show that about 90 percent of all smallpox cases occurred after the individual was vaccinated. 

This lack of efficacy and increase in disease incidence, while other communicable diseases were declining, led to the refusal of smallpox vaccination by some countries. This resulted in a drop of the incidence of the disease that is quite remarkable. In Australia, when two children died from their smallpox shots, the government terminated compulsory vaccinations. As a result, smallpox virtually disappeared in that country (three cases in fifteen years). When England began to reject vaccination, then the incidence of smallpox deaths decreased accordingly.

On 8/22/2021 at 1:44 PM, Gruff said:

Self isolation with your family as a positive case 🤣🤣  Bloomfield cant make this shit up , what a fail 🙄  so why are positives even going to isolation facilities and Hotels? Straight home save taxpayers a fortune 😆

And today's figures from McElnay to highlight the amazingly dangerous transmission of Delta--NOT.

1. 369 "Close Plus" contacts--i.e. people living together.51% tested, only 11% positive

2. 14,967  "Close" contacts--56% tested, and 0.2% were positive. THAT is one in every 500 of those tested were positive!!!

3.  405 Casual Plus contacts--about 50% tested, zero positives.

So people, we have been lied to in a big way over this "Killer" virus (Ardern) and it's transmissibility.

30 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

And today's figures from McElnay to highlight the amazingly dangerous transmission of Delta--NOT.

1. 369 "Close Plus" contacts--i.e. people living together.51% tested, only 11% positive

2. 14,967  "Close" contacts--56% tested, and 0.2% were positive. THAT is one in every 500 of those tested were positive!!!

3.  405 Casual Plus contacts--about 50% tested, zero positives.

So people, we have been lied to in a big way over this "Killer" virus (Ardern) and it's transmissibility.

Watching Tucker Carlson now, he is tearing Oz and NZ governments to shreds 😆 ..The Woman with the teeth 🤣 Serious buisness these fraudsters must be getting restless 🤔

So why are Climate Change activists Shaun Hendy and his sister Jo so quiet about what the weather was like on the day all the recent 'cases' suspected of being Covid19 ?
It's understood many of those 'cases' and travel out and about took place on typical cold and wet winter days.

Oh who would have known, August is traditionally wet and cold  because it's Winter in New Zealand.

People don't wear a raincoat like they used to because it's not the done thing anymore, nor trendy amongst some in society to be seen wearing one.

What ever happened to all those raincoats school children have been given at Taxpayers expense over the years?
Or was this another single use plastic throwaway society venture that are now all decaying over a vast number of years in what used to be Agricultural and Horticultural land?

It would be helpful if the rainfall in each area where these 'cases' supposedly have been along with the temperature including  wind temperature were all collated and a timeline of comparisons was done.

Add to the mix, those who tested positive what diet have have been keeping?

@rdytdy this may be of interest to you.

@chevy86@Midget@Gruff@jack@Baz (NZ)@Ohokaman

Monoclonal antibodies have been around for decades and are responsible for between 70-80%  of Covid cases not being hospitalised according to Fauci 🤔

Where were they when 100s of thousands were Dieing considering Trump was treated with them last year?

Its funny this expensive Regeneron therapeutic has similar effectiveness to the $2.50 Ivermectin 😆 We are truly seeing how insane our Human population really is, get ‘Vaccinated’ and she’ll be right 🤣

Only one buisness to be in and thats Pharmaceuticals, Gates is laughing hard 

17 hours ago, meomy said:

So why are Climate Change activists Shaun Hendy and his sister Jo so quiet about what the weather was like on the day all the recent 'cases' suspected of being Covid19 ?
It's understood many of those 'cases' and travel out and about took place on typical cold and wet winter days.

Oh who would have known, August is traditionally wet and cold  because it's Winter in New Zealand.

People don't wear a raincoat like they used to because it's not the done thing anymore, nor trendy amongst some in society to be seen wearing one.

What ever happened to all those raincoats school children have been given at Taxpayers expense over the years?
Or was this another single use plastic throwaway society venture that are now all decaying over a vast number of years in what used to be Agricultural and Horticultural land?

It would be helpful if the rainfall in each area where these 'cases' supposedly have been along with the temperature including  wind temperature were all collated and a timeline of comparisons was done.

Add to the mix, those who tested positive what diet have have been keeping?

@rdytdy this may be of interest to you.

@chevy86@Midget@Gruff@jack@Baz (NZ)@Ohokaman

You really take the cake don't you. Maybe that's your problem? Too many cakes taken? Too much sugar? Where do you come up with this shit? Not just this post, but your posts all over these boards. You keep coming up with completely irrelevant garbage from 50-100 years ago. 

One serious question though; when did the taxpayers ever supply raincoats to school children?

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

One serious question though; when did the taxpayers ever supply raincoats to school children?

When those taxpayers funded the Charitable Trust KidsCan who then supplied some raincoats to school students. (I'm presuming those benevolent people pay tax so there's your answer.)

5 hours ago, chevy86 said:

When those taxpayers funded the Charitable Trust KidsCan who then supplied some raincoats to school students. (I'm presuming those benevolent people pay tax so there's your answer.)

When was that though? It was, as I said, a serious question. 

I'm now assuming it was a one off? And not nationwide?