RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE MAKE NO MISTAKE

I see Creepy and Harris are flying covid positive migrants all across the US 😆

Democrats are having a laugh...what happens with these vaccines when exposed to the coming boosters🤔 Vaccinated  creating so called ‘Variants’ was bad enough and remember Adern has Stated she was going to use the other 3 poisons she paid $66 million to use as Boosters 😳🤣 .... whoever gave her that advice should be flogged 😆

24 minutes ago, Gruff said:

The Pressure to Vaccinate  will heat up, they need to get this swill out fully before they bring on the boosters ....This is Serious People Make No Mistake 

Former Pfizer Employee Confirms Poison in COVID ‘Vaccine’ –...

forbiddenknowledgetv.net/former-pfizer-employee-confirms...

"Former employee" 

Fuck you're thick hahaha. Could it be an ex employee with a grudge, perhaps? 

Some of you fuckwits have also claimed that the vaccines have microchips in them.🙄🙄🙄

Although this may explain why my television changes channels whenever my elderly neighbour farts🤣

14 hours ago, Blueanytime said:

"Former employee" 

Some of you fuckwits have also claimed that the vaccines have microchips in them.🙄🙄🙄

Although this may explain why my television changes channels whenever my elderly neighbour farts🤣

Maybe you should feed him up  on Baked Beans , you may come across something a little more informative than Family Guy and Television News 😆

The first thing any halfwit would factor in is the ‘ex employee ‘scenario ‘ thats in a millisecond  🙄 You may also of noticed if you watched in its entirety (very unlikely)her knowledge on the Subject , which is far greater than yours ...so your opinion is based on what exactly ???? Sounds like your elderly neighbours bowels dictate your learning 🤣 Microchips 😆you wont find that claim here so why bring it up 🤔

14 hours ago, Blueanytime said:

"Former employee" 

The Claim wasnt hers 🤔 And you are calling me thick 🙄

In the video below, Stew Peters talks with former Pfizer employee, Karen Kingston, about the controversial claim by La Quinta Columna scientists that graphene oxide has been found in the so-called covid vaccines as well as many other vaccines.

Karen Kingston, who currently works as an analyst for pharmaceutical and medical device industries — analyzing intellectual property and legal landscape for both pharma and consumers — is also a science writer and clinical analyst. This background has made her uniquely qualified to research the graphene oxide question and other issues around the global attempt to force all of humanity to accept these dangerous and experimental anti-covid injections.

Karen reveals details of the documents she found, patent information and links to companies involved in producing these injectable concoctions.

12 hours ago, Gruff said:

The Claim wasnt hers 🤔 And you are calling me thick 🙄

In the video below, Stew Peters talks with former Pfizer employee, Karen Kingston, about the controversial claim by La Quinta Columna scientists that graphene oxide has been found in the so-called covid vaccines as well as many other vaccines.

Karen Kingston, who currently works as an analyst for pharmaceutical and medical device industries — analyzing intellectual property and legal landscape for both pharma and consumers — is also a science writer and clinical analyst. This background has made her uniquely qualified to research the graphene oxide question and other issues around the global attempt to force all of humanity to accept these dangerous and experimental anti-covid injections.

Karen reveals details of the documents she found, patent information and links to companies involved in producing these injectable concoctions.

Bullshit from another conspiracy theorist. If it's not microchips it's poison blah blah blah🙄🙄

I suppose every child that received the jab for Smallpox, Diphtheria, tetanus and Pertussis(whooping cough) in the 40s...

Add polio to that list in the 50s..

Add Measles, Mumps and Rubella in the 60s and 70s.. 

Hep B in the 80s...all of these kids, millions of them worldwide, were poisoned? I'll bet you had some of the above vaccinations. There will always be some adverse reactions to new "medicines". All humans are not clones of one being. Wake up you fuckwit! 

1 hour ago, Blueanytime said:

Bullshit from another conspiracy theorist. If it's not microchips it's poison blah blah blah🙄🙄

I suppose every child that received the jab for Smallpox, Diphtheria, tetanus and Pertussis(whooping cough) in the 40s...

Hep B in the 80s...all of these kids, millions of them worldwide, were poisoned? I'll bet you had some of the above vaccinations. There will always be some adverse reactions to new "medicines". All humans are not clones of one being. Wake up you fuckwit! 

...so why is One ‘Sars Cov 2’ Vaccine expected to save us all ? All Humans are not clones of one being 🙄🙄

This is mRNA , its NEVER been tested on a Human Population until now????? 

This isnt an anti-Vax Thread are you half asleep or 3/4 ? 

Your use of Fuckwit’ everytime you post only accentuates your lack of knowledge,which was already blatantly obvious . 

and for your information most anti vaxers are created from having friends or loved ones harmed or Killed by vaccines, the others from researching ... you should give it a try... but wont , because your opinion is based on misinformation and suffer from Cognitive Dissonance

23 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Here’s another moron who listened to Trump…….Karma’s a bitch ain’t it…?? 🙈

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/08/06/covid-19-skeptic-death-foreman-vpx.cnn

In two days he went from being fine to being put on a Ventilator 🤔

23 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Here’s another moron who listened to Trump…….Karma’s a bitch ain’t it…?? 🙈

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/08/06/covid-19-skeptic-death-foreman-vpx.cnn

Good on him, masks and the Vaccine are worthless. He wasnt the Healthiest looking individual so was certainly tempting fate but the speed of which he succumb would point to another issue, and another case of Death ‘with Covid’ . 
....Wheres the treatment for the very small minority who actually get Covid not just testing positive for Sars Cov 2????!

Biggest fraud in World History

A plea to allow the use of Ivermectin as Covid-19 treatment...

www.biznews.com/health/2021/07/29/ivermectin-treatment

47 minutes ago, Gruff said:

In two days he went from being fine to being put on a Ventilator 🤔

Good on him, masks and the Vaccine are worthless. He wasnt the Healthiest looking individual so was certainly tempting fate but the speed of which he succumb would point to another issue, and another case of Death ‘with Covid’ . 
....Wheres the treatment for the very small minority who actually get Covid not just testing positive for Sars Cov 2????!

Biggest fraud in World History

A plea to allow the use of Ivermectin as Covid-19 treatment...

www.biznews.com/health/2021/07/29/ivermectin-treatment

He was a fucking idiot like a few on here, and paid the price…….🙈

56 minutes ago, Gruff said:

He paid the Price for being Obese 

And that very condition, along with other shortcomings, is why Collins will never be PM and others like Megan Woods and Mahuta will never be credible. A lack of self respect predicates a lack of electorate respect.( Lange was the last to get away with it but only because of his oratory skills).

On 8/8/2021 at 9:13 PM, Blueanytime said:

haha

It turns out the vaccinated are fast becoming the new super spreaders

Tell us all here who is testing positive recently to Polio, Tetnus and Small pox or did those vaccines actually work?

PCR test has be proved to never have worked (CDC website) so the CASES are fake.

And while you are at it please show us all here the scientific evidence that Covid 19 acually exists

The smartest brains on the planet can't seem to find it ...maybe you can

Happy to be proved wrong.

Go on dig up the evidence

We know this ‘Vaccine’ can kill and cause serious adverse reactions, we also know over 99% of people can get ‘infected’ with no chance of Death.... so how will we know how effective the experiment is 😆

We would have to be the most guillable set of Mugs in recent History . Now we just wait and see what Happens next 🙄

Interesting that Iceland apparently has 96% of females vaccinated and 90% of males vaccinated but is now facing a mass clinical outbreak of the Delta variant hospitalising thousands! Gotta love those vaccines.

56 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

Interesting that Iceland apparently has 96% of females vaccinated and 90% of males vaccinated but is now facing a mass clinical outbreak of the Delta variant hospitalising thousands! Gotta love those vaccines.

Hey its no issue Chevster they have the boosters waiting in the wings ..and so on and so forth, and as people Die and suffer auto immune issues its never going to be the vaccines ...Farcical

Yip, the foolish that have gone  Human guinea pig will turn on the informed unvaxxed with no understanding why because they watch Loopey Duncan on the AM Show 😆 .Interesting times ahead