RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE MAKE NO MISTAKE

So the 44 and 47 yr old Australians who died after the astra zeneca potion were for the ‘greater good ‘ ...what a load of Bullshit, the Vaccine isnt even effective to 60% for f$&ksake .. I wonder what their friends and Family think about it 😐

Another moron who knew better……🙈😷:rolleyes:

A California man who mocked Covid-19 vaccines on social media has died after a month-long battle with the virus.

Stephen Harmon, a member of the Hillsong megachurch, had been a vocal opponent of vaccines, making a series of jokes about not having the vaccine.

"Got 99 problems but a vax ain't one," the 34-year-old tweeted to his 7,000 followers in June.

He was treated for pneumonia and Covid-19 in a hospital outside Los Angeles, where he died on Wednesday.

In the days leading up to his death, Mr Harmon documented his fight to stay alive, posting pictures of himself in his hospital bed.

"Please pray y'all, they really want to intubate me and put me on a ventilator," he said.

In his final tweet on Wednesday, Mr Harmon said he had decided to go under intubation.

"Don't know when I'll wake up, please pray," he wrote.

Despite his struggle with the virus, Mr Harmon still said he would reject being jabbed, saying his religious faith would protect him.

Prior to his death, had joked about the pandemic and vaccines, sharing memes saying he trusted the Bible over top US disease expert Dr Anthony Fauci.

Hillsong founder Brian Houston confirmed news of his death in a tweet on Thursday. 

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

A California man who mocked Covid-19 vaccines on social media has died after a month-long battle with the virus.

Stephen Harmon, a member of the Hillsong megachurch, had been a vocal opponent of vaccines, making a series of jokes about not having the vaccine.

"Got 99 problems but a vax ain't one," the 34-year-old tweeted to his 7,000 followers in June.

He was treated for pneumonia and Covid-19 in a hospital outside Los Angeles, where he died on Wednesday.

In the days leading up to his death, Mr Harmon documented his fight to stay alive, posting pictures of himself in his hospital bed.

"Please pray y'all, they really want to intubate me and put me on a ventilator," he said.

In his final tweet on Wednesday, Mr Harmon said he had decided to go under intubation.

Despite his struggle with the virus, Mr Harmon still said he would reject being jabbed, saying his religious faith would protect him.

Prior to his death, had joked about the pandemic and vaccines, sharing memes saying he trusted the Bible over top US disease expert Dr Anthony Fauci.

Hillsong founder Brian Houston confirmed news of his death in a tweet on Thursday. 

I would be careful posting on here without knowing some Background Hokes, we know this Dubious Flu can kill just like many others in Circulation 

What about the Dead Morons who Chose to Vaccinate 😐

The Major Difference between the two is  the therapeutics proven to work with the ‘Virus’, were they used on this Deceased Know all ? Who knows what happens to you after the vaccine we are not even half way with that experiment 😳

Yep, real bright boy. Problem is there are a lot of them out there…….:rolleyes:

Despite his struggle with the virus, Mr Harmon still said he would reject being jabbed, saying his religious faith would protect him.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/07/21/health/delta-variant-covid-19-explainer/index.html

4 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Irony at its very finest 

7 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Despite his struggle with the virus, Mr Harmon still said he would reject being jabbed, saying his religious faith would protect him.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/07/21/health/delta-variant-covid-19-explainer/index.html

Im not going to cover this ground again Hokes, you are  a bit slow on the uptake and you seem to have no investigative ability 🤔 and to think once upon a time you may have been that tool in the Shed 😣

4 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Haha

Ohokaman and CNN equals zero credibility

Does Mr Harmon even exist?  nah

Does the PCR test work?  nah

Do varients even exist?  nah

Hook line and sinker

The people are rising up in droves against the tyranny and your fakes news won't report it. Why because they are complicit to crimes againdst humanity.

Massive freedom marches yesterday in UK, France, Brisbane, Sydney.

Some interesting times ahead 🙄

More misinformation will begin to turn the Brainwashed Vaccine set like Idolmite against the more well informed  ‘Covid Vaccine’ hesitant. 

This excert is from Phillip Hill who is one of those responsible for NZs ‘Covid ‘ response... remember the early Phase Vaccine effiacy trials behind Biontechs vaccine were carried out by Pfizer and released to the media without peer review  and has been now claimed by the highly vaccinated Israel as only 64% efficious 

we should be very careful to choose the right vaccine, so as not to precipitate conditions that promote the emergence of new virus variants. A vaccine that has relatively low protection against infection, and/or has relatively low protection against disease, should be avoided if a vaccine that protects better against infection and disease is available, even if it is more expensive

. One concern is that some vaccines may not protect well against infection, but rather protect more against the development of disease. It is possible that this would promote chronic infection and more rapid mutations, fast-tracking the adaptability of the virus

RIGGED: CDC stops counting vaccine deaths to blame all covid...

dreddymd.com/2021/07/22/cdc-stops-counting-vaccine-deaths...

Feeling duped yet?

Golfer John Rahm out of the Olympics!

Had his 2nd "vaccination" mid-May, tested positive for Wuhan virus early June and disqualified while leading tournament and after "recovering" and winning a "Major" has maybe acquired the Epsilon/Sigma/Omega--- variant?

O'man , Heap and Idolmite with their superior scientific skill-sets may like to walk me through this confusion. Take your time.

14 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Stop putting up fake mews

ACTOR just like the fake Joe

Dumb prick

Even Trump said today it's not Joe.

Enjoy the show

A dumber human twat you could not find….apart from Trump that is….BELIEVE ANYTHING THESE MORONS….😷😲

13 hours ago, Gruff said:

Some interesting times ahead 🙄

More misinformation will begin to turn the Brainwashed Vaccine set like Idolmite against the more well informed  ‘Covid Vaccine’ hesitant. 

This excert is from Phillip Hill who is one of those responsible for NZs ‘Covid ‘ response... remember the early Phase Vaccine effiacy trials behind Biontechs vaccine were carried out by Pfizer and released to the media without peer review  and has been now claimed by the highly vaccinated Israel as only 64% efficious 

we should be very careful to choose the right vaccine, so as not to precipitate conditions that promote the emergence of new virus variants. A vaccine that has relatively low protection against infection, and/or has relatively low protection against disease, should be avoided if a vaccine that protects better against infection and disease is available, even if it is more expensive

. One concern is that some vaccines may not protect well against infection, but rather protect more against the development of disease. It is possible that this would promote chronic infection and more rapid mutations, fast-tracking the adaptability of the virus

RIGGED: CDC stops counting vaccine deaths to blame all covid...

dreddymd.com/2021/07/22/cdc-stops-counting-vaccine-deaths...

Wank on Gruff. I've left you to post your stuff in peace. Please do not mention my name again. 

On 7/25/2021 at 9:05 PM, Gruff said:

Im not going to cover this ground again Hokes, you are  a bit slow on the uptake and you seem to have no investigative ability 🤔 and to think once upon a time you may have been that tool in the Shed 😣

Coming from the local plank that is ironic. Stick to your conspiracies with these other halfwits.

23 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Stop putting up fake mews

ACTOR just like the fake Joe

Dumb prick

Even Trump said today it's not Joe.

Enjoy the show

Trump said it so it must be true……fuck me…..😆

13 hours ago, chevy86 said:

Feeling duped yet?

Golfer John Rahm out of the Olympics!

Had his 2nd "vaccination" mid-May, tested positive for Wuhan virus early June and disqualified while leading tournament and after "recovering" and winning a "Major" has maybe acquired the Epsilon/Sigma/Omega--- variant?

O'man , Heap and Idolmite with their superior scientific skill-sets may like to walk me through this confusion. Take your time.

Hardly confusing, except for the slow witted…..🥱

Anyone can contract a virus even after vaccination…..that has always been the case. Constant mutation a challenge - Delta the worst currently. 

That first result could have been a false positive and the virus remains for some time even after vaccination.

Who knows who he has been in contact with either…..mass gatherings are hardly a smart move.

1 minute ago, Ohokaman said:

Hardly confusing, except for the slow witted…..🥱

Anyone can contract a virus even after vaccination…..that has always been the case. Constant mutation a challenge - Delta the worst currently. 

That first result could have been a false positive and the virus remains for some time even after vaccination.

Who knows who he has been in contact with either…..mass gatherings are hardly a smart move.

It amazes me how people seem to think the vaccine makes you immune.

You can still get it and still pass it on regardless, People are still dying after having the vaccine.

What it is meant to do hopefully, is make you less sick.

It's Russian Roulette.  Good Luck!

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Coming from the local plank that is ironic. Stick to your conspiracies with these other halfwits.

What Conspiracies? Go get some fresh air and Stop watching TV for faaarksake 😆

3 hours ago, Idolmite said:

Wank on Gruff. I've left you to post your stuff in peace. Please do not mention my name again. 

‘My Stuff’?  Just facts most can access but dont. You havn added anything worthy ,but seem to enjoy belittling others 🙄

49 minutes ago, Gruff said:

‘My Stuff’?  Just facts most can access but dont. You havn added anything worthy ,but seem to enjoy belittling others 🙄

I haven't been posting in this thread at all in weeks. Almost every post in recent months is yours. I don't 'belittle' anybody in this thread.

The Trump thread is a whole different ball game however, although I avoid that for weeks at a time too 😄 

7 hours ago, Idolmite said:

I haven't been posting in this thread at all in weeks. Almost every post in recent months is yours. I don't 'belittle' anybody in this thread.

The Trump thread is a whole different ball game however, although I avoid that for weeks at a time too 😄 

You certainly dont hold back there 😆

Not many can post here without making themselves look like planks, you can have your’e own opinion but not your own set of facts