RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE MAKE NO MISTAKE

As his colleagues said to Speaker of the House Mallard. "If you just remain silent Trevor, you'll give them no oxygen."

Unlike Trevor Mallard, I have self-discipline, and will thus be making no further comment on this thread. 😷

Crackpot Gruff and Crackpot 100 1, now have the floor entirely to themselves.

38 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

As his colleagues said to Speaker of the House Mallard. "If you just remain silent Trevor, you'll give them no oxygen."

Unlike Trevor Mallard, I have self-discipline, and will thus be making no further comment on this thread. 😷

If you can’t back up your ‘opinion ‘ with Facts there’s no point having one surely 😆 Pity , I’m sure your capable but you just need to remove those Rose Tinted spectacles 

3 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

Best to ignore them Uriah....almost as dumb as this lot......🙄

https://fb.watch/5kmAxH9RqF/

22 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Best to ignore them Uriah....almost as dumb as this lot......🙄

https://fb.watch/5kmAxH9RqF/

Go look up the CDC website idiot

They are saying Covid now attributes to 5% of the published deaths....again you have lapped up the CNN bullshit numbers 

Scamdemic

How can they continue to call it a pandemic when the numbers were basically switched for normal flu numbers

Crimes against humanity

Last August DJT retweeted my Twitter post about the CDC actual covid deaths at 6%, which ultimately resulted in my permanent suspension from Twitter. So look at what just happened again...

The CDC quietly changed its statistics AGAIN of fatalities from covid only to 5% of total deaths.  And increased average amount of comorbidities to 4.

Sneaky! Sneaky!

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm?fbclid=IwAR0fUcThh_Dn2PL3FqFmpNqJPUX1pFJKkaw5oNtwZsiOn-xr96v9gnxhmYE#Comorbidities

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm?fbclid=IwAR0fUcThh_Dn2PL3FqFmpNqJPUX1pFJKkaw5oNtwZsiOn-xr96v9gnxhmYE#Comorbidities

@littllemel

image.png.08473119e499f0303acd5c055e0dba90.png

45 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Go look up the CDC website idiot

They are saying Covid now attributes to 5% of the published deaths....again you have lapped up the CNN bullshit numbers 

Scamdemic

How can they continue to call it a pandemic when the numbers were basically switched for normal flu numbers

Crimes against humanity

Last August DJT retweeted my Twitter post about the CDC actual covid deaths at 6%, which ultimately resulted in my permanent suspension from Twitter. So look at what just happened again...

The CDC quietly changed its statistics AGAIN of fatalities from covid only to 5% of total deaths.  And increased average amount of comorbidities to 4.

Sneaky! Sneaky!

@littllemel

image.png.08473119e499f0303acd5c055e0dba90.png

I see the Village loser deadshit is still posting his lies and bile. Why the hell this fuckwit is still here is a mystery.......🦨

Just now, Ohokaman said:

I see the Village loser deadshit is still posting his lies and bile. Why the hell this fuckwit is still here is a mystery.......🦨

So now CDC is lies and bile is it?...Idiot..CNN is lies and bile and stop spewing it.

You have been sprung again

9 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

This information is from Government websites ?  You can’t read you may as well just sit at the Taipa pub swilling Lion Red 🙄 Nice spot on the hill above the Bridge, just kick back and relax without getting this poison and life’s good 😃 I feel like calling anyone who ‘Vaccinates’ 😆 with Pfizer’s poison Thick as Pigshit but I won’t , brainwashing and Mindset go a fair way to explaining their insanity 

On 5/8/2021 at 11:33 PM, Gruff said:

This information is from Government websites ?  You can’t read you may as well just sit at the Taipa pub swilling Lion Red 🙄 Nice spot on the hill above the Bridge, just kick back and relax without getting this poison and life’s good 😃 I feel like calling anyone who ‘Vaccinates’ 😆 with Pfizer’s poison Thick as Pigshit but I won’t , brainwashing and Mindset go a fair way to explaining their insanity 

Yeah,  I can see you at the Taipa Tavern...playing pool/darts with all the other crackhead dropouts who frequent the place.....Sensible people have better options thankfully......

This you on the big Karaoke night...??  😂

9E56BCD2-CB20-462B-A333-7ABA599B239D.jpeg

On 5/8/2021 at 11:33 PM, Gruff said:

i have no doubts Gruff your efforts to educate people are not lost on the likes Ohakaman... or anyone else that pops in to view this thread

Ohakaman only acts stupid.... but no doubt can put 2 and 2 together, when he's not acting the Goat🐐

18 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Yeah,  I can see you at the Taipa Tavern...playing pool/darts with all the other crackhead dropouts who frequent the place.....Sensible people have better options thankfully......

This you on the big Karaoke night...??  😂

9E56BCD2-CB20-462B-A333-7ABA599B239D.jpeg

Never Smoked, Vaped and don’t do Drugs Hokes,only went in there to have a punt but the Connection was down . P Dealers should go to Thai Prisons  😡

I heard a few days ago a man who has been battling prostrate cancer received a

Doctors appointment card to go to a Mall at 8 .10am before the Mall opened, he went and discovered it was a Pfizer jab...???? this guy looks a classic for experimentation and will be watching closely particularly after his next toxic hit in 3 weeks.....

Adern and Hipkins said this.......

"I think it's fair to say no matter what vaccination you're talking about, it all comes at a much lower price than the price of loss of life or what we've seen with the ongoing hits that many businesses take if we have outbreaks.

"So in our minds this is money very well spent."

It's hoped the other three vaccines on-order could have their deliveries pushed back until next year to become Covid-19 booster shots, and meaning there'll be more to donate and offer to other countries.

......using the other 3 untested completely different ‘Vaccines ‘ as boosters 😵 .. 

from Pfizer’s own fact sheet

WHAT IF I DECIDE NOT TO GET THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
It is your choice to receive or not receive the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. Should you decide not to receive it, it will not change your standard medical care.
ARE OTHER CHOICES AVAILABLE FOR PREVENTING COVID-19 BESIDES PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
Currently, there is no approved alternative vaccine available for prevention of COVID-19. Other vaccines to prevent COVID-19 may be available under Emergency Use Authorization.
CAN I RECEIVE THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE WITH OTHER VACCINES?
There is no information on the use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine with other vaccines.
            .......Makes perfect sense 🤣 and these people are leading our response 🙄

Remember this term ..ADE ..Antibody dependant enhancement 

Right now, the fatality rate of the virus is estimated to be approximately 0.26%, and this number seems to be dropping as the virus is naturally attenuating itself through the population. It would be a great shame to vaccinate the entire population against a virus with this low of a fatality rate, especially considering the considerable risk presented by ADE. I believe this risk of developing ADE in a vaccinated individual will be much greater than 0.26%, and, therefore, the vaccine stands to make the problem worse, not better.

It would be the biggest blunder of the century to see the fatality rate of this virus increase in the years to come because of our sloppy, haphazard, rushed efforts to develop a vaccine with such a low threshold of safety testing and the prospect of ADE lurking in the shadows. I would hope (and this is a big hope), that this vaccine WILL NOT BE MANDATORY.

Hopefully, you now know a little more about the topic of Antibody Dependent Enhancement, and the real, unpredictable dangers of a coronavirus vaccine. In the end, your health should be your decision, not some bureaucrat’s that doesn’t know the first thing about molecular biology.

i honestly havent been following the covid dramas, in my Gab feeds the name Sue Grey, dont know much about her background, only to say she's fighting a battle in court which would hinder the roll-out of the pfizer thing..,, its great to know someone is fighting the battles we cannot...

however shedding light on things does play its part to educate and make people understand!! so good on all those who participate in the pine filled light spreading!!

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

i honestly havent been following the covid dramas, in my Gab feeds the name Sue Grey, dont know much about her background, only to say she's fighting a battle in court which would hinder the roll-out of the pfizer thing..,, its great to know someone is fighting the battles we cannot...

however shedding light on things does play its part to educate and make people understand!! so good on all those who participate in the pine filled light spreading!!

She was on Magic talk this morning , in Court for her first session at 10am. You can see why these laws are in place, trying to use an experimental product on an entire population can only be described as Utter Madness ...and every time someone drops dead after Vaccination it’s just a coincidence 🙄  

Ha  Yeah Right     Q is not real but he told the people this more than a year ago.

Soon Fox will mention Charles Lieber and a couple of Chinese who were  arrested Jan 2020 for their part in the Plandemic

Team Trump are now waking up the sheep 

Covid and Election fraud will be a shock for most let alone the rest

Trust the plan

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 2fe5aa No.9028429 
May 4 2020 15:58:02 (EST)

EXM5NBpWsAAPRNh.jpg

data/media/0a071ae2764a17aea71f6d22d9bb283478c5c9a582c41519f63115ef11606cd8.jpg

Pfizer have already disclosed another experimental jab will be required in 8 months 😆 Surprise Surprise, and at US $ 30 Adern and her group of experts will soak up another  $200  Million ... we have serious Child poverty,housing issues just for starters... how much money are taxpayers here giving to Big Pharma for using their experimental potions... but she is on record as saying she will use the other 4 purchased trial vaccines ($66 million) that are not mRNA as boosters 😷😅  beyond belief