RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE MAKE NO MISTAKE

On 4/10/2021 at 9:51 AM, chevy86 said:

Picking a winner at the Masters certainly tougher than backing the right neddy Gruff!  But just to digress. Very sad that a seemingly very healthy medical worker woman died in Remuera a couple of days ago--police all over the "unexplained" death and house still cordoned off. Interesting that she received the second booster dose of Covid 19 vaccine the very day she died. Life throws up some curious coincidences but I'm picking post mortem test results will be suppressed for some time! ( A bit like Hunter's laptop and the snow job the press have done for him).

Yeah picking the masters winner certainly tricky but picking the group winners was a little easier, lost on Westwood and Palmer so backed Shoff after second round ,Thought I was sunk but forgot I took a single group winner multi for $2 , just went to look at today’s results and there was money in the account 😆

84534554-A265-45BF-B4B8-6B0CB74FAB61.png

8 hours ago, Gruff said:

Yeah picking the masters winner certainly tricky but picking the group winners was a little easier, lost on Westwood and Palmer so backed Shoff after second round ,Thought I was sunk but forgot I took a single group winner multi for $2 , just went to look at today’s results and there was money in the account 😆

84534554-A265-45BF-B4B8-6B0CB74FAB61.png

Well done getting a result. I succumbed to the old adage of " never change your bet " (or return a ticket incorrectly generated by an operator?) but I'm more than happy for Hideki getting there by not carrying me. Winning the Masters the ultimate in my book, followed by The Open.

I hear through the grapevine that poor woman in Upland Hung herself in the garage...very odd, I’ve seen the Husband Cruising in a Very Flash Convertible, life looked great 🙁

Hows this for going OK in Golf Fantasy Comp 😆

22D93824-9F34-44E6-816D-12EAB1C4F6F5.png

On 4/13/2021 at 9:59 AM, Gruff said:

I hear through the grapevine that poor woman in Upland Hung herself in the garage...very odd, I’ve seen the Husband Cruising in a Very Flash Convertible, life looked great 🙁

Hows this for going OK in Golf Fantasy Comp 😆

22D93824-9F34-44E6-816D-12EAB1C4F6F5.png

Your Upland Road theory (rumour) is sounding about as accurate as many of your other thoughts/predictions Gruff. And I'm not talking about the golf either 😂🤣

4 hours ago, Idolmite said:

Your Upland Road theory (rumour) is sounding about as accurate as many of your other thoughts/predictions Gruff. And I'm not talking about the golf either 😂🤣

I didn’t start the Rumour Mighty I live just around the corner and heard it from the Local gossip 😆  my thoughts on  Vaccines are very well researched and my golf is the only form of gambling I’ve ever been ahead on ...let’s hear yours big fella  instead of just relying on the crap you hear on TV and Radio, I’m sure your a bright enough individual

There were 3 police cars there yesterday , only a detectives car there this morning and one Car  at present, lot of time and trouble over a ‘rumoured’ hanging potential suicide... the fact she had just received her second vaccine looks odds on for mine makes perfect sense given the literature ... but that would require a post Mortem declaring multiple organ failure????? What do u know Mighty?

2 hours ago, Gruff said:

I didn’t start the Rumour Mighty I live just around the corner and heard it from the Local gossip 😆  my thoughts on  Vaccines are very well researched and my golf is the only form of gambling I’ve ever been ahead on ...let’s hear yours big fella  instead of just relying on the crap you hear on TV and Radio, I’m sure your a bright enough individual

You're * 

You're welcome

2 hours ago, Gruff said:

There were 3 police cars there yesterday , only a detectives car there this morning and one Car  at present, lot of time and trouble over a ‘rumoured’ hanging potential suicide... the fact she had just received her second vaccine looks odds on for mine makes perfect sense given the literature ... but that would require a post Mortem declaring multiple organ failure????? What do u know Mighty?

Another person was involved would be my guess, based on the amount of days the police have been on site for. Time will tell, like with most things. 

CriticismEdit

The sudden rise of Feigl-Ding as a leading TV and media commentator upon the COVID19 pandemic has lead to criticisms. As of March 2020, Feigl-Ding had not published any academic papers in infectious disease epidemiology, the epidemiological subfield relevant to COVID-19.[36] He has thus been critized by infectious disease epidemiologists and other medical commentators on COVID-19, who argue he makes sensationalistic claims and is unqualified to offer commentary on the disease due to his lack of relevant professional experience

Classic case of what we are seeing in NZ, particularly from Shaun Hendy we have no experts in this field yet our government is taking their advice 😆 ..The WHO more like,and remember Adern gave Labs here hard earned Tax payer money to develope a Vaccine 🤣  They have been working on coronavirus vaccines overseas for decades not to mention the ‘modified’ RNA therapeutic...to expect anything but failure would be insanity, with all due respect ,I’m sure these people have a fair grasp and the best intentions. Enough is enough, life is risky and your lifestyle and environmental exposure makes this more difficult for individuals in times of crisis , there’s nothing intelligent about using untested ‘Vaccines’ of different origins that are tested by their respective manufacturers that take no liability with failure....as Mighty says, Time will Tell but hindsight does not work with this mass Trial roll out ... Take your chances on something that hasn’t effected the Hoardes at our Borders in quarantine, what have they got that protects them from Death??????  Your choice

We know from the Medical literature the Astra Zeneca vaccine isnt effective (at least) in use for the South African Variant of this Virus,this has already been detected in at least 41 other countries... and these mutations will continue ( there’s at LEAST  5 that are known) They are arguing the risk of blood clots is extremely low given the large numbers inoculated citing rewards outweigh the risks, but if the vaccine doesnt work why take the risk ?  Just like the useless Flu vaccine with which interactions have never been tested amongst Vaccine recipients. Time will tell 🙄

This woman wore masks and washed her hands religiously even after ‘immunisation’  ...and this is the Pfizer potion 🙄

E07AE373-74B5-4F55-BE69-47BA22253C31.png

6 hours ago, Idolmite said:

Straw grabber. With all of the ways a person can die or be killed, that's you go to option? What a dick wad. 

Perfectly feasible guess Mighty given how dodgy these potions have PROVEN to be , she’s a front line worker 🤔 how herd immunity can be achieved by ‘Vaccines ‘ that don’t work is beyond crazy, you can still get it for f#%sake...this isn’t a pro- anti vaccine argument this is just plain old common sense and people getting jabbed have little,are scared shitless or are just plain ignorant..Hanged is short odds 🙁 Very Sad...tough job to make it look like a suicide and the partner is under the microscope here 😐

Just been watching the Brilliant Alan Jones on Sky news, tells it like it is and gets it right most of the time...Ivermectin is $2 and is well tested over decades, it’s use proven by front line Doctors over time with COVID in the US is a no -brainer,the Vaccines are useless,deadly and expensive.... which will you choose 😆 but Big Pharma doesn’t  want the $2 re-purpose drug used ,the profit from this is astronomical...Time to wake up before you risk your lives for nothing

Another Covid cure to add to the list.

Remember Fauci heralded HCQ the cure for Cov Sars 2 in 2005.

Fauci/Obama  were involved with $3.5m funding to the  Wahun Institute of Virology for Covid development.

He is Gates vaccine salesman ....Covid Vaccine worth 8 trillion

Team Trump have set him/Big Pharma up for one gigantic fall and that time is coming soon.

What happens when the people find out that Covid cures existed from the beginning?

What happens when the people find out the cures exist for other diseases including some cancers and they have been hidden?

On 4/15/2021 at 10:49 PM, Gruff said:

Just been watching the Brilliant Alan Jones on Sky news, tells it like it is and gets it right most of the time...Ivermectin is $2 and is well tested over decades, it’s use proven by front line Doctors over time with COVID in the US is a no -brainer,the Vaccines are useless,deadly and expensive.... which will you choose 😆 but Big Pharma doesn’t  want the $2 re-purpose drug used ,the profit from this is astronomical...Time to wake up before you risk your lives for nothing

Reported today that "New variants ESCAPING THE VACCINE" which translated means Vaccines ineffective as evidenced by the old goat Biden staggering around in a mask after being fully vaccinated. Wake up people, you are being conned with Fauci and his cohort driving the false narrative.

2 hours ago, chevy86 said:

Reported today that "New variants ESCAPING THE VACCINE" which translated means Vaccines ineffective as evidenced by the old goat Biden staggering around in a mask after being fully vaccinated. Wake up people, you are being conned with Fauci and his cohort driving the false narrative.

Just means governments part with more taxpayer money to buy ‘boosters’ 🤣  They’ve gone to far there’s no going back, most dangerous and expensive exercise ever undertaken and nobody in our Medical fraternity challenging any part of it... Who’s heads will roll when the dust settles ?

The General Public are under the illusion these ‘Covid vaccines’ are approved safe and efficient... The FDA has NOT approved any of these potions yet we see our Politicians and Media promoting something they know little about. The Emergency use authorisation was designed to be used as a potential lifeline where nothing else could be done..they have therapeutics proven to work....This quote is from an expert epidemiologist on the FDA committee who along with three other intelligent colleagues didn’t allow approval.for EUA use on under 16s... the data is being collected now, and YOU are going to be part of the experiment  🙄😆 ... and how many people do you know even know the name of the Potion your ‘pulling your sleeves up to save others’ ..... COMIRNATY  which is a mash of community, immunity Covid and mRNA.... 

“EUA is only applicable for life-threatening conditions; severe COVID with potential for a high risk of mortality is predominantly found in older populations and those with certain chronic medical conditions,” he added. “Messaging to the general public on the distinction between authorization and approval is critical. We need to convey the continued investigational status of an EUA product and continue to collect the necessary data in support of eventual full licensure.”

So a Border worker at the Airport who was FULLY Vaccinated tests positive using the Dicey PCR... WHY are we surprised at this? Pfizer state you will still carry and as a result most probably spread the ‘Virus’ ... and yes Adern has spent Hundreds of millions on these vaccines 😆 it’s only taxpayer money.... the only worry now is how this person reacts to SARS cov 2 

Had to laugh at the Doctor interviewed on the News... he said ‘ The Vaccine is 95% efficient so there’s always potential for this 🤣🤣 you can’t make this shit up

Mike G Baker has come out saying the chances of the airport worker spreading the virus is very low because he was ‘vaccinated ‘ 🤣 So what’s the point of using PCR tests, they tested positive didn’t they 🙄  We have seen numerous escapes with no spread with the most contagious deadly virus seen in 100 years ....alarm bells must be ringing by now surely..’.genome sequencing ‘ shows the worker got the ‘antigen’ from a person who was on that plane on the 10th , so how did they get ‘infected’ ..fomites? The plane MUST be treated as a potential serious hazard zone ,so this should be close to being impossible 🤔this person ‘picked up’ the virus from ‘fomites’ yet the hundreds of others they shared the flight with had no issue being in the same space for 1/2 a day, not to mention the five close contacts  😆this has to be seen as yet another failure of many yet we never see any Serious Disease ..are we really that LUCKY ???? 

I see as a result of blood clots ( which is related to thrombocyte 4) astra Zeneca are using a different second jab potion 🙄  They said this goop was safe 😆you would have to be insane to believe these quacks, this shit is experimental enough already without changing plans mid stream... are people that thick 😔 People voted Biden / Harris I spose so knock yourselves out 😳 I see they are pushing strict regulations around wildlife trades saying zoonotic viruses are jumping to Humans amidst the ‘Horseshoe bat Covid 19 ‘ supposed link... the left are busy as bumblebees destroying your wealth and freedom .... it looks past the point of no return

Border worker 6 months without a test 😆, tests proving they are worthless ..but expensive, Big Pharma are creating a very strong foothold and the need for their ‘tech’ and vaccines ....major concern 

Where is the Covid ? The latest Airport case with 31 close contacts and so far no transmission 🙄 he picked it up cleaning wearing safety equipment 😅 this thing should be spreading like wildfire

This is becoming increasingly worrying ..how so many people can test positive at our Borders without Death, not even a ‘ventilator’ ,are we that Stupid ? Yeah Nah we’re just really really really lucky 🤣