RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE MAKE NO MISTAKE

3 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Fuckwit...always wrong....four years enough for anybody.....🙈

Ha   idiot

I told you the PCR test was rigged ...FACT

Masks dont work for viruses...FACT

Lockdowns don't work....FACT

The death count was rigged...FACT

Covid cures existed from the start...FACT

Unnecessary  vaccines are unproven ....FACT

Why didn't CNN tell you the FACTS....Crimes against humanity?

I watched a video of the Former President of Tanzania John Magufuli,

who claimed he had sent various samples for covid testing....

goats, sheep, a pawpaw & even car oil..  LOL

guess which ones tested positive!!??

when the President of Tanzania made public his findings... not long after he died (strange coincidence?)

https://tv.gab.com/channel/sonofenos/view/the-tanzanian-president-who-proved-to-605531babc785671f5018339

14 hours ago, 6xes said:

I watched a video of the Former President of Tanzania John Magufuli,

who claimed he had sent various samples for covid testing....

goats, sheep, a pawpaw & even car oil..  LOL

guess which ones tested positive!!??

when the President of Tanzania made public his findings... not long after he died (strange coincidence?)

https://tv.gab.com/channel/sonofenos/view/the-tanzanian-president-who-proved-to-605531babc785671f5018339

Yes, Tanzania is widely renowned as a leader in world health.....

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

Yes, Tanzania is widely renowned as a leader in world health.....

im sure you theres a point to the comment you made??

im sure all leaders of countries consider the health of its people important... likewise with unnecessary expenditure on wasteful tests that are clearly faulty!!

but someone like you would accept the results without question!!

it's what separates the dumdums from great leaders!!

15 hours ago, 6xes said:

im sure you theres a point to the comment you made??

im sure all leaders of countries consider the health of its people important... likewise with unnecessary expenditure on wasteful tests that are clearly faulty!!

but someone like you would accept the results without question!!

it's what separates the dumdums from great leaders!!

Trump clearly didn’t....though I don’t expect you have seen the CNN Covid pandemic expose where the medical experts finally reveal the truth.

The poor bastard who committed suicide because of the lying/pressure was just collateral damage along the way.

On 3/30/2021 at 12:45 PM, Ohokaman said:

Trump clearly didn’t....though I don’t expect you have seen the CNN Covid pandemic expose where the medical experts finally reveal the truth.

The poor bastard who committed suicide because of the lying/pressure was just collateral damage along the way.

Hook line and sinker again

One day  CNN will tell you to go look in the mirror and off you will go and see an idiot.

How idiotic do you have to be to  listen to fake Biden telling  people to stand 2 meters apart  and everyone wear masks.

Then at the border he lets in the illegals in droves, with Covid and drops them off in buses all over US.

How obvious does Team Trump  have to make it.....very obvious  obviously.

BTW I  flew domestically with Air NZ  the other day.  No mask for me both ways...

You can print an exempt form off the net.....not tolerating a scam

As I told you a year ago Charles Lieber and 2 Chinese doctors were behind the Covid virus ...Aided by high ranking US officials

It will be known in the coming weeks as they expose the scam.

The Wuhan Virology Lab is finally being discussed as the origin after the fake WHO report

Drain the swamp

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harvard-university-professor-and-two-chinese-nationals-charged-three-separate-china-related

16 hours ago, 100 1 said:

As I told you a year ago Charles Lieber and 2 Chinese doctors were behind the Covid virus ...Aided by high ranking US officials

It will be known in the coming weeks as they expose the scam.

NO it will not "be known in the coming weeks". Your big predictions never come to pass.

5 hours ago, Idolmite said:

But he won on all those bets on Trump winning a second term, while we were stupid and didn't take the odds on offer. 

Ha

Explain to  us all how Biden got 80m + legal votes

How come the states are being audited as we speak?

Idiot

3 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

So how much did you collect? What was your profit? 

Idiot.....

Thought he’d be on a World Cruise with all that loot.....obviously prefers his dark little cave talking to all the other gullible morons.....🙄

I see they’re telling under 30s not to get the Astra Zeneca potion because of blood clots, if your 31 you’d be pissed off 😆  Of course it’s still been claimed to be safe, buisness as usual nothing to see here 🙄 COMMON SENSE IS DEAD

9 hours ago, Gruff said:
1*aheFhqNP3M_r1eMRQecuBw.png

Common sense is seeing things as they are; and doing things as they ought to be. 
 Harriet Beecher Stowe

And yet commonsense told me Trump couldn't win a second term, yet you just couldn't grasp that concept. How are all those winning tickets going? 

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

And yet commonsense told me Trump couldn't win a second term, yet you just couldn't grasp that concept. How are all those winning tickets going? 

I never punted Trump 😳

Im on Westwood in the Masters but 😆

Westwood’s recent form and record here suggested a good showing Mitey but hey it’s Golf , he must of got out on the wrong side of the bed, how did Dusty drop that pitch on 11 😣 then see Westwood’s very very lame attempt 😳😅 Great saving putt but , his son is on the bag first time this year 🤔 not a good fit

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Westwood’s recent form and record here suggested a good showing Mitey but hey it’s Golf , he must of got out on the wrong side of the bed, how did Dusty drop that pitch on 11 😣 then see Westwood’s very very lame attempt 😳😅 Great saving putt but , his son is on the bag first time this year 🤔 not a good fit

Gruffy, Westwood seems to be tapering off in last few rounds. OLD (46) guy like him cannot sustain top form for a long stretch and agree that son not the best fit. The young girlfriend's pheromones would keep him focussed better!😝 I was going to back Matsuyama initially but paused the bet, just like his backswing,.and have gone for Harman and Wallace.

Consistently the most riveting sports event of the year IMO.

Got Buizendhout Top 5 first round so covered Westwood’s flawed effort , he sounded in the lead up to be relying on the ‘Golf gods’ but forgot he possesses  a game to be competitive here regardless, I’m expecting a more Westwood like Augusta performance tomorrow Chev 😃

I’d expect Koepka and Shaufelle to start closing in, my roughy Ryan Palmer 🙄... Don’t like Speith but recovering from that triple pretty good goin ... can’t wait for the final round dramas 🤩

Picking a winner at the Masters certainly tougher than backing the right neddy Gruff!  But just to digress. Very sad that a seemingly very healthy medical worker woman died in Remuera a couple of days ago--police all over the "unexplained" death and house still cordoned off. Interesting that she received the second booster dose of Covid 19 vaccine the very day she died. Life throws up some curious coincidences but I'm picking post mortem test results will be suppressed for some time! ( A bit like Hunter's laptop and the snow job the press have done for him).