RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE MAKE NO MISTAKE

2 minutes ago, Archer said:

Cats and Dogs can get the normal flu toooooo.  

Hard for them to pass it on to their slaves tho  .....   🤣

We had a Cat that got Aids and had to out it down Archer😒i didnt even know he was Queer 🙄😆

How Do You Achieve Herd Immunity?

There are two ways this can happen.

You can develop resistance naturally. When your body is exposed to a virus or bacteria, it makes antibodies to fight off the infection. When you recover, your body keeps these antibodies. Your body will defend against another infection. This is what stopped the Zika virus outbreak in Brazil. Two years after the outbreak began, 63% of the population had had exposure to the virus. Researchers think the community reached the right level for herd immunity.

Theres been documented cases where people have had ‘Covid’  recovered and have no antibodies....

Dr Adalja from John Hopkins said The Vaccine is only designed to stop ‘serious illness’ , considering the overwhelming  majority of people dont get seriously ill this will have zero effect on Transmission and Mutation, and we are lead to believe these variants are much more transmissible and Deadly than the most contagious Deadly virus in 100 years...... a tweak of the PCR and cases will drop, and of course those with co morbidities Dying with it...all attributed to experimental VACCINES 

Ok. So another ‘Case’in Papatwotoes...and this one ‘didnt feel well’ so had a PCR test which its inventor said wasnt designed for this purpose... so have they actually Developed Covid 19 😳? I doubt it , wheres the Covid? We have had more cases of Sars cov2 than any islolated Country at the Bottom of the World should be exposed to yet Mike Baker stills goes on about how great their hard and Early approach was even though we were a month behind Vanuatu and havnt seen during 20 plus isolation breaches... what are people actually ‘Vaccinating’ against? Theyre pushing Dettol for what? If your buying this give yourself an upoercut have a Cold Shower and Re-evaluate... this place  kills, and your lifestyle and environment is the main reason not some invisible ‘Virus’ only seen by the very  people selling you the cure can see. Circus

...probably take my chances with the ‘illness’ , but these deaths  for the greater good ...🙄you dont vaccinate you will be restricted...the Scanning and ‘Covid Cards’ will Morph into something far more intrusive...all of course for the ‘Greater good ‘ 

BEBCA914-4546-48D3-9E3C-9788FDEB3E79.png

5BEC0EAE-F911-4233-900F-040158A3A6CC.png

EB3680C5-71A9-4DA6-96DB-B25755361AA7.png

DB10A9F8-5C64-4A6A-894C-42DFD1270E7E.png

D063D0DB-0CEF-4959-834E-AF69205238A4.png

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

Good on ya Gruff. Keeping this thread going since months ago, all by yourself, with nobody reading your posts because we all know the nature of 99% of them without reading a word. If you're still going by Xmas Day I'll give you a medal. 

Thanks Mighty 😆 so the nature of them detracts from what exactly ? Oh , you dont read a word 😆 your more than welcome to challenge the ‘information’ but your mind is made up ...so challenge the information 🙄 But you wont because you cant. So what do YOU believe?

Ive had the US weapons of mass Destruction co ordinator FBI Special agent Scott Mahlock look at me at the request of the Worlds leading virologist Yoshihiro Kawaoka while youve been sitting on the Couch watching TV One . ...Your opinion is based on what?  Ignorance is Bliss , but dont advertise it please 😑

On 2/24/2021 at 5:26 PM, Idolmite said:

Good on ya Gruff. Keeping this thread going since months ago, all by yourself, with nobody reading your posts because we all know the nature of 99% of them without reading a word. If you're still going by Xmas Day I'll give you a medal. 

Yep. He's the know-all fuckwit who just can't stand not having the last say. Even if it's total fucking bullshit, loves to read what he has posted over and over and over and over. 😴

10 hours ago, Blueanytime said:

Yep. He's the know-all fuckwit who just can't stand not having the last say. Even if it's total fucking bullshit, loves to read what he has posted over and over and over and over. 😴

I know more about it than you thats for certain 😆 This is about information, if you think it TFBS point it out ...why are you even looking at this thread  🤔I doubt youd spend time researching anything, but thats only an assumption based on your language 🙄The Experts dont even know, so how can i ‘know all’ 🤣 ..the last say 🙄 couldnt care less, but if you come on here being abusive and Rubbishing my fact based opinions what do you expect