RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE MAKE NO MISTAKE

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Glad you have Chevy 😆 Cant blame Scoob ,theres nothing worse than losing love ones to something thats created so much debate 😌.why is the Science on this so Clouded given the large number of experts in this field  overseas... our Scientists just take their advice from the WHO and really add little we dont already know ,yet they are powerful enough to sway the Government into decisions that will have serious economic consequences and create ‘ The Great Reset’People just want a fair go and the information we are receiving doesnt inspire confidence ....

The problem is Gruff, and it's evidenced by you being the only one posting in this thread over the last few months, is that you made up your mind on a whole lot of stuff with regards Covid a long long time ago. You obviously spend a lot of time on the internet "researching", but you only ever post stuff that agrees with the theories you've been peddling all along. Obviously you come across other stuff as well, but you choose not to post anything that doesn't back up you pre-determined agenda. Then you expect us to believe you only post "facts". Pfffftttt.... 

How's that cure of Hundy's going? 

Hydroxychloroquine: Trump's Covid-19 'cure' increases deaths, global study finds

9 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

The problem is Gruff, and it's evidenced by you being the only one posting in this thread over the last few months, is that you made up your mind on a whole lot of stuff with regards Covid a long long time ago. You obviously spend a lot of time on the internet "researching", but you only ever post stuff that agrees with the theories you've been peddling all along. Obviously you come across other stuff as well, but you choose not to post anything that doesn't back up you pre-determined agenda. Then you expect us to believe you only post "facts". Pfffftttt.... 

How's that cure of Hundy's going? 

Hydroxychloroquine: Trump's Covid-19 'cure' increases deaths, global study finds

Everyone knows the other Narrative Mighty so why would i need to? The Study i read on the New england medical journal involving Hydroxy and other antivirals didnt  involve its use with Zinc, i dont have enough information thats definitive to comment further ,thats for you to decide or research but not all ‘Studies’ are created equal  Given the Bias for other more expensive thereputic alternatives thats no surprise.We also know you cant be swayed from your Blinkered opinion unlike myself being very receptive to information... im all ears Me ol China 😃

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Everyone knows the other Narrative Mighty so why would i need to? The Study i read on the New england medical journal involving Hydroxy and other antivirals didnt  involve its use with Zinc, i dont have enough information thats definitive to comment further ,thats for you to decide or research but not all ‘Studies’ are created equal  Given the Bias for other more expensive thereputic alternatives thats no surprise.We also know you cant be swayed from your Blinkered opinion unlike myself being very receptive to information... im all ears Me ol China 😃

Who are you trying to kid? You're one of the most blinkered people in these threads. 

18 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Who are you trying to kid? You're one of the most blinkered people in these threads. 

Im the only one 😆 Why should i post anything spouted in the mainstream ?  We are hearing it on a Regular Basis😐 Doesnt  mean im not open to others opinions based on facts. Theres  no point asking for yours , thats been made perfectly clear 😆

You certainly can't get away from it, on the news, sports new, seven sharp and everywhere else,enough to give you the shits,no wonder they are kicking punching and biting over the toilet paper, I'm well over it, and have resorted to fast forward most of the news, as for the vaccination, they cant stick that up their date.Not for me.

I know this is doing the rounds and several people have sent it to me - but one of them is a well respected health care professional whose opinion I have always trusted. So whether in life you are pro or against vaccinations, these questions and answers should have you asking yourself at the least - "should I?"
●"If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?"
Goverment: "NO"
●"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?
Government: "NO"
●"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?"
Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."
●"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?"
Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."
●"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?"
Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."
● "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?"
● "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?"
● "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?"
Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."
●"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?"
●"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?"
Government: "To protect others."
●"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?"
● "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?"
Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"
SO TO SUMMARIZE, the Covid19 "vaccine"...
Does not provide immunity
Does not eliminate the virus
Does not prevent death
Does not guarantee you won’t get it
Does not stop you from passing it on to others
Does not eliminate the need for travel bans
Does not eliminate the need for business closures
Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns
Does not eliminate the need for masking

Not FDA approved either

2 hours ago, 100 1 said:

I know this is doing the rounds and several people have sent it to me - but one of them is a well respected health care professional whose opinion I have always trusted. So whether in life you are pro or against vaccinations, these questions and answers should have you asking yourself at the least - "should I?"
●"If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?"
Goverment: "NO"
●"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?
●"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?"
Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."
●"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?"
Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."
●"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?"
Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."
● "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?"
● "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?"
● "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?"
Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."
●"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?"
●"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?"
Government: "To protect others."
●"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?"
● "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?"
Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"
SO TO SUMMARIZE, the Covid19 "vaccine"...
Does not provide immunity
Does not eliminate the virus
Does not prevent death
Does not guarantee you won’t get it
Does not stop you from passing it on to others
Does not eliminate the need for travel bans
Does not eliminate the need for business closures
Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns
Does not eliminate the need for masking

Not FDA approved either

Get back to your Trump thread you disinformation spreading fire retardant 

5 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Everything 100 stated there is close to the mark, if you have nothing of substance to add what are you playing at Mighty ☹️ You dont seem to have any idea whatsoever 😳

Bloomfield said it must stop transmission because ‘its the amount of virus  theyre carrying around ‘ .... i found the Study that said one particle at 0.06 of a micron can create infection 🙄 ..and weres the study that proves it stops transmission particularly around the ‘Variants’ which are well known as RNA viruses mutate ,which is nothing they never knew before these Vaccines were produced.... If you think i have Blinkers so did Vo Rogue.Wake up

10 hours ago, Idolmite said:

Your play the man not the Ball approach is concerning Mighty, could you move on please and set us straight on misinformation.Thanks 😃

I want to give the Thumbs up to Chris Hipkins, hes actually doing a really good job in a very tough domain, and Siouxie Wiles very surprising this morning not exaggerating the Improved Curve relative to vaccine uptake,she could of easily agreed to follow the normal narrative. Mike Baker would of run with it 😖

Two more ‘cases’ related to the Schoolgirl...  WHO have made Coronavirus cases Covid cases to muddy the waters.... PCR is proven to be unreliable and so is Vaccination so WHAT will ever change???????????? So masks, distancing , Lockups and Scanning are here  to stay...whats the point of Scanning? By the time the results are out its a week, the South Head Dairy owner was informed of his visit by Covid Cathy watching TV ...he reckoned 300 plus people had been through his  premises in that time...madness

Edited by Gruff

No, they have to keep pushing the fact no one really uses the vacc scan sign in, so they can blame the people for any increases

and THEN they will push the Covid !!!! badge thru, ...  EVERYBODY will have to wear a id card (because its for our own good) and the shops and offices and other places WILL SCAN YOU, just so the govt know where you are IF they need to.  ;)  

I see that in both the UK and USA, the early weeks of the vaccine roll out has coincided with a drop in Covid related death rates. This is good...Right?

Whether it's Covid, flu, old age or whatever, in NZ we don't want our Hospital's inundated, to the point where we have people unable to get life-saving treatment. This occurred/is occurring in many countries and is not the result of the seasonal flu etc. That's why the vast majority of us are happy with the NZ Govt's approach to the Covid Pandemic and don't buy "know-it-alls" posting about conspiracies, downplaying preventive measures and promoting unproven medications etc.

28 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

I see that in both the UK and USA, the early weeks of the vaccine roll out has coincided with a drop in Covid related death rates. This is good...Right?

This post is on this thread from yesterday....

I want to give the Thumbs up to Chris Hipkins, hes actually doing a really good job in a very tough domain, and Siouxie Wiles very surprising this morning not exaggerating the Improved Curve relative to vaccine uptake,she could of easily agreed to follow the normal narrative. Mike Baker would of run with i

...you paying attention Heap? ...and why do you think that is? 

...and whos a know all? The experts dont even know let alone someone on Racecafe 😆 Downplaying preventitive measures? The Experts in their chosen fields are doing that 🤔 Youve made your mind up i havnt, im erring on the side of caution and if you want to be part of a Vaccine trial knock yourself out, the results of this we shall see in two years... read the literature... but you wont its just conspiracy 😆

From their own literature Heap it takes 35 days to be ‘immune’ ... ( 5-10%wont be 🙄)and you should be ‘screened before vaccination you dont just turn up and get jabbed,the 2nd dose is 28 days later and also the riskier time for allergic reactions due to the adjuvent Polyethelene glycol (PEG ) ...after that its a wait and see the trial ends in 2 years...the vaccine is suppose to be taken up by cells which basically make the antigen which your immune system creates antibodies to, .Roughly a Trojan horse type scenario i guess, how this doesnt produce the Cytokine Storm response that the very small percentage of peoole who actually get Covid generate i dont know, but plenty of information out there to those who are interested ...why are ‘case’ numbers dropping ? Not because of any vaccine surely

...... Cats and dogs can get Covid 😳

I took the two coolest  dogs in Auckland to get their teeth done a few weeks back ...$1300 ...you shittiin me . 😟people will fall over each other given the ‘fact’ 1 in 10 relationships place the pet ahead of their partner (am show stat 🙃).....where does this Crap end 🙊