RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE MAKE NO MISTAKE

Do you see these well funded Stiffs wearing masks in labs working with ‘Covid 19 ‘ 😆 

Get real, just imagine yourself as something between 0.06 and 0.1 micron in size thats ‘invading ‘ a host ( a hair follicle is 70,000 microns) and remember your not living 🙄 if you can breathe your not safe , i like the exosome theory where  ill health due to internal unbalance due to outside influence breaks down cells, if the ‘Universe’  is infinately big it can be small and electron microscopy cannot see these so called  viriions ,its all Computer Generated images the same as everything we (cannot) see in our ‘Universe. 

If vaccine-resistant SARS-CoV-2 strains emerge, vaccines might need to be updated. Several vaccines could be easily changed to reflect the latest changes, but regulators might balk at authorizing them without seeing updated safety and efficacy data, Krause says. If new variants circulate alongside older strains, multivalent vaccines, effective against several lineages, might even be needed. “To be clear: These are downstream considerations,” Krause says. “The public should not think that this is imminent, and that new vaccines will be needed.” But Ravindra Gupta, a researcher at the University of Cambridge, says manufacturers should start to produce vaccines designed to generate immunity to mutated versions of the spike protein, because they keep cropping up. “It tells us that we should have these mutations in our vaccines, so that you shut off one of the avenues for the virus to go down.”

....Surprise Surprise, sound familiar 🙄

If theses vaccines are safe wouldnt it be in the best interests of the vaccine makers to start by vaccinating all those who are willing in a Country that is supposedly free from Community Transmission 🤔

This would confirm Vaccine ‘effiacy’ beyond doubt and create confidence in the entire industry.....🙄 interesting times ahead...its certainly easier to shroud death and adverse reactions in the midst of an ‘outbreak’ 

The 27elderly deaths in Norway after  Vaccination has been dismissed very quickly as coincidence 🙄  The information on vaccine death and adverse reactions   you wont normally hear or see on mainstream media

California state prison officials said Spector died Saturday at age 81 of natural causes at a hospital.....

Spector is housed in a prison health care facility in Stockton, California, where he's been since October 2013, according to prison spokesperson Terry Thornton. Citing HIPAA laws, Thornton did not disclose why Spector is there instead of at one of the state's regular prisons

C45A10BF-FDFC-4D3D-AA5A-1C6CBBDEEEE5.png

Weve been told by Adern she gets directed by the Science, yet Hipkins is questioing the same Science with Covid Vaccines ‘making sure they are safe’ after Tens of Millions of others Worldwide have been used as Guinea pigs after the FDA has given them the Green light 🙄We know Vaccines have the potential to Kill and its stated in their literature so why are they holding back on their uptake knowing at anytime the ‘New Viralent  Strain’ can take hold here 🤔 This kills immunocompromised, the main reason our Elderly are at greatest risk so ‘innoculating ‘ them makes little sense .... will vaccine deaths be added to the Covid death count? Look for a surge in Deaths after Vaccine release, but as some argue its for the greater good 😳

On 1/17/2021 at 6:21 PM, Gruff said:

If theses vaccines are safe wouldnt it be in the best interests of the vaccine makers to start by vaccinating all those who are willing in a Country that is supposedly free from Community Transmission 🤔

This would confirm Vaccine ‘effiacy’ beyond doubt and create confidence in the entire industry.....🙄 interesting times ahead...its certainly easier to shroud death and adverse reactions in the midst of an ‘outbreak’ 

The 27elderly deaths in Norway after  Vaccination has been dismissed very quickly as coincidence 🙄  The information on vaccine death and adverse reactions   you wont normally hear or see on mainstream media

The Pfizer vaccine does not offer immediate immunity. Indeed, Pfizer themselves claim only 52% immunity by Day 12 and there have bene examples in the UK of older people getting the first vaccination, contracting Covid and dying.

The problem is the triumphalism around vaccinations up here obscures the truth you aren't really protected with just one Pfizer vaccination or indeed one Oxford-Astra Zeneca vaccination (60% protection).

Pfizer recommend a second vaccination 21 days after the first and their tests show seven days after the second vaccination, immunity is at 95%. 

The British Government is going with some "controversial" research from the JCVI (Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation) which claimed on New Year's Eve immunity from a single Pfizer vaccination was 70% by Day 15 and 90% by Day 21. That research has been questioned in some quarters but since the Chief Medical Officer supported it (or was told to support it by Boris), the policy is to vaccinate everybody just the once.

This is in my view lunacy - the current fall in cases (not matched by deaths or hospitalisations) is as much the result of lockdown restrictions as an effective vaccination programme.

The populist Boris Johnson wants the media to show how many people are being vaccinated as a way of supporting his Government electorally. The fact they are doing a half-arse job and some of those who thought they were safe having been vaccinated may well die is negligent arguably criminally so.

Gates is involved in every vaccine on the market related to the so called Covid, Adern has purchased  15 million doses  of experimental ‘Vaccines’from Pfizer, Novavax,janssen and astra zeneca backing them for hundreds of millions... circus. ...How can you trust these people 😷    

$1.75 billion. That’s how much the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has donated to the fight against Covid-19, according to Forbes

What’s Not Being Said About PfizerCoronavirus Vaccine | New...

journal-neo.org/2020/11/13/what-s-not-being-said-about...

5E1D4E0F-20DF-4E0A-B77F-651C6B0CE3A9.png

The Husband and two close contacts of the 56 yr old woman have tested negative for Sars Cov 2 🙄  after she tested negative twice before leaving poorly managed isolation ... this is a highly Contagious deadly virus that now has ‘variants’ that are 70% more infectious and deadly....she travelled around Europe for months and through Spain of all places with other members of her family and they are still alive , she gets back to the ‘safest place on earth and gets COVID  😜

Shortly before the New York Times article was published, the CDC revised its COVID-19 test recommendations, saying that only syptomatic patients should be tested. The media went insane, and Dr. Fauci went all over television saying he was not part of the decision to change the testing standards:

“I am concerned about the interpretation of these recommendations and worried it will give people the incorrect assumption that asymptomatic spread is not of great concern. In fact it is.”

So, of course, the Mendacious Midget™ had spoken, and the guidelines went back to testing everyone, all the time, with an oversensitive test.

The idea that asymptomatic spread was a concern as of August was just one of many lies Dr. Fauci told. At the beginning of the pandemic in late January, he said:

The one thing historically that people need to realize is that even if there is some asymptomatic transmission, in all the history of respiratory borne viruses of any type, asymptomatic transmission has never been the driver of outbreaks. The driver of outbreaks is always a symptomatic person. Even if there is a rare asymptomatic person that might transmit, an epidemic is not driven by asymptomatic carriers.

There is not a single study or meta-analysis that differs from Fauci’s original assessment.

She visited these places after first getting mild symptoms on 15th 🤔 

• FreshChoice Ruakaka - January 14 - 3.03pm-4.33pm
• Aesthetic Clothing Store - January 15 - 8.48am-9.53am
• Noel Leeming Whangarei - January 15 - 9.02am-10.12am
• Bendon Whangarei - January 15 - 9.03am-10.30am
• The Warehouse Whangarei - January 15 - 9.28am-10.58am
• Flaming Fires - January 15 - 10.24am-11.34am
• Whangarei and Kamo Testing Stations - January 15 - 10.40am-11.45am
• Bed Bath and Beyond Whangarei - January 15 - 10.54am-12.04pm
• Fat Camel Cafe - January 15 - 11.34am-1.34pm
• Parua Bay Tavern - January 15 - 3.20pm-5.20pm
• Bream Bay Butchers Ruakaka - January 16 - 11.02am-12.07pm
• Ruakaka General Store - January 16 - 11.08am-12.10pm
• FreshChoice Ruakaka - January 16 - 11.10am-12.15pm
• Urban Remedy Cafe - January 17 - 8.17am-9.47am
• Joseph Taylor Homewares - January 17 - 2.08pm-3.18pm
• Eutopia Cafe - January 18 - 8.55am-10.55am
• Maungaturoto 2nd hand shop - January 18 - 10.06am-11.36am
• Maungaturoto Four Square - January 18 - 10.44am-11.49am
• White Rock Gallery - January 18 - 11.15am-12.24pm
• The Kauri Museum - January 18 - 11.21am-3.21pm
• Gumdiggers Cafe Matakohe - January 18 - 12:39 pm - 2:39 pm
• The Dune Restaurant & Bar - 18 January - 4.47pm-7.17pm
• Kaipara Coast Plant Centre & Sculpture Gardens - January 19 - 11.04am-1.04pm
• The Ville Turkish Cafe Helensville - January 19 - 1.08pm-2.38pm
• Countdown Helensville - January 19 - 1.46pm-3.01pm
• Super Liquor Helensville - January 19 - 2.03pm-3.08pm
• South Head General Store - January 19 - 2.44pm-3.49pm
• Macnut Cafe Helensville - January 21 - 10.20am-11.50am
• Orrs Unichem Pharmacy Ruakaka - January 22 - 11.21am-12.26pm

After Hearing Bloomfield this arvo there would be more than a few shaking their heads, problem is this has been normal practice from the begining and have listened to multiple people on Magic Talk who describe new arrivals in Quarantine hotels who are thrown into these facilities with those who are at different stages of isolation or about to leave.... which makes you wonder how this hasnt happened before today 🤔 South head dairy was visited last Tuesday by this Woman and the owner found out on the news Sunday Night.... he reckons 300 plus have visited the Store since and is he is now in Isolation with his partner and 3 casual staff.... where are the 300 and how many people have interacted with them 🤔 ...this is the Saf Strain supposedly  more contagious and Deadly ...this is one of 30 places visited...Do the Math, you think we  can eliminate something thats part of evolution 🙄

...Hendy the Coronavirises Modeller who predicted tens of thousands dead from this Flu effectively locking us up has come out this morning saying this Woman can infect only 10 people nothing to see here 😆. ..while people line up for hours freaking out.... he then pretty much guaranteed a lockdown of 3.5/4 in the near future.... you cant make this Shit up, how these people can front on TV after all thats been said and done and talk utter Bullshit like this is beyond belief, where are the ‘Experts’ in this... And where is the transperancy, are they telling us ALL they know  🤔 And why are they turning away concerned people who want to be tested, theres a five minute $5 test in the US .... he also stated only 20 in 100 people ‘catch’ the most contagious deadly viruse weve  seen in 100 years and of those 1 might perish... sounds typical of a bad Flu season with an increasing  population of immunocompromised and elderly 🙄

He advocates heavily vaccinating the population and guaranteed it will require another jab every year.... hes a Physicist not an epidemiologist and wanted a stop to Air travel due to Carbon dioxide emmisions 😆 

Please tell me if my perplexity is unfounded, but what I am seeing is a strain of the virus that is meant to be more serious than ones that have already been out in the community, but has not been transmitted to any close contacts, someone tell me how that can happen? if close contacts are not getting infected then no one should, therefore why the fuss?

I am also perplexed at how many cases we have had in isolation and no deaths, but all over the world people are dying in there thousand.

Not only that but none or not many have been in ICU but we see all over the world ICU's can't handle the amount of people being admitted.

All seems strange to me.

1 hour ago, 45yearsofharness said:

Please tell me if my perplexity is unfounded, but what I am seeing is a strain of the virus that is meant to be more serious than ones that have already been out in the community, but has not been transmitted to any close contacts, someone tell me how that can happen? if close contacts are not getting infected then no one should, therefore why the fuss?

I am also perplexed at how many cases we have had in isolation and no deaths, but all over the world people are dying in there thousand.

Not only that but none or not many have been in ICU but we see all over the world ICU's can't handle the amount of people being admitted.

All seems strange to me.

Good to see someone thinking clearly out loud on here 45 😀  

3 hours ago, 45yearsofharness said:

All seems strange to me.

I have noted the same strange phenomenon myself 45-could it be that all the travellers bringing the virus to New Zealand don't have serious co-morbidities and are physically fit enough to climb on to an aeroplane and actually fit in a seat?

7 hours ago, chevy86 said:

I have noted the same strange phenomenon myself 45-could it be that all the travellers bringing the virus to New Zealand don't have serious co-morbidities and are physically fit enough to climb on to an aeroplane and actually fit in a seat?

Maybe, also old people not traveling, but all does not add up in my mind, and believe me I have never been or thought of conspiracy in any way.

I see Astra zeneca in their trials of 40,000 avoided vaccinating large numbers of elderly, only 3 % over 70 who as we know are the group most likely to be affected mostly due to co morbidities.. 🤔  

12 minutes ago, 45yearsofharness said:

Maybe, also old people not traveling, but all does not add up in my mind, and believe me I have never been or thought of conspiracy in any way.

You dont need to think of Conspiracy 45, just look at the facts ,but then you will be labelled a Conspiracy theorist 😆 A positive Woman with the most contagious deadly strain runs around unchecked for a week in Nortland with no consequences 🤣 

The World has gone Vaccine crazy over a concoction that is completely different to any thing ever produced with nothing known of long term effects...read the adverse reactions on vaccines from the makers own literature, and remember they are immune from prosecution with failure

Who Is Bill Gates? : The Corbett Report

www.corbettreport.com/gates

02534C38-6BDC-4B6C-B49B-AE0D824DE0CE.png