RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE MAKE NO MISTAKE

A global COVID-19 accelerated vaccine venture has been established to coordinate an unprecedented partnership of stakeholders with WHO that is needed to align the ecosystem around a dedicated vaccine master plan and uncover every opportunity to maximize speed of innovation and scale
of delivery. Within the context of the broader Research and Innovation Action Plan, this special initiative drives the unique targeting and intense global focus to achieve mass immunization from COVID-19 at breakneck speed....

The WHO is obsessed with this agenda, and included in their documents is pricing of vaccines. Its coming ,and each Countries Government will be responsible for its implementation and they have NEVER had a successful Vaccine Candidate that didnt kill the animals it was tested on in Regard to RNA viruses for twenty plus years. 

D5F89533-F85D-4F19-A511-B98E2D5BCF94.png

The Question on many peoples minds is what to expect of this years Flu season? We have had our borders closed for months begining outside our Flu season and given global implications for the five so called seasonal circulating Flu Antigens this Should mean we shouldnt see any 🤔 I cant see any way our borders can be opened during our most vunerable time given this understanding. Interesting times in more ways  than one, and much to be learned . How much do we really know?

D9779AEA-FA63-4BA8-9442-EE689DAB78F6.png

Listen to Magic talk 702am.... two apparent positive PCR tests which as we here know mean nothing and Stories of people from Los Angeles comin in quarantined then using a bus to go down for a walk and picking up others on the way back 🤣 tip of the iceberg, this Labour government destroyed our economy closing us down outside our Flu season and now we are entering it they letting people in from areas supposedly rampant with this Flu and not controlling them. Braindead.   We are not going to stop this so lets just get on with it, with obese , elderly and compromised people treading very  carefully as you would  do in a normal Flu season. 

14 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Listen to Magic talk 702am.... two apparent positive PCR tests which as we here know mean nothing and Stories of people from Los Angeles comin in quarantined then using a bus to go down for a walk and picking up others on the way back 🤣 tip of the iceberg, this Labour government destroyed our economy closing us down outside our Flu season and now we are entering it they letting people in from areas supposedly rampant with this Flu and not controlling them. Braindead.   We are not going to stop this so lets just get on with it, with obese , elderly and compromised people treading very  carefully as you would  do in a normal Flu season. 

The deep state is pushing for a second wave worldwide.

It is BS and I would bet the latest positives are not.

You can guarantee more clusters will appear and they will be talking lockdown again.

The question will be have enough people woken up to the scam and refuse to go into lockdown.

Members of Parliament of #Brazil break into hospital that claimed to have 5,000 infected & 200 deaths from #COVID19 & CAUGHT THEM RED HANDED NOT ONE PERSON, they have FRAUDED THE WORLD!! #Italy

5f8bf44ad9b06103929cb18115ff422441c75bc825730f3c0f02ddd2a8f227c0.jpg

Hey 100 my Portugese is a little rusty😆 i do believe this whole thing is a rort obviously but what exactly are we watching with that so called ‘Hospital’ break in ? Clouded Water everywhere

31 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Hey 100 my Portugese is a little rusty😆 i do believe this whole thing is a rort obviously but what exactly are we watching with that so called ‘Hospital’ break in ? Clouded Water everywhere

YOU are watching the video postings of a sadly deluded man and is equally deluded "Web mates" from around the world.

"Clouded water" is a very good analogy for describing all 100 1's postings.

You should not encourage him.

1 hour ago, Uriah Heap said:

YOU are watching the video postings of a sadly deluded man and is equally deluded "Web mates" from around the world.

"Clouded water" is a very good analogy for describing all 100 1's postings.

You should not encourage him.

Is the media trying to push for a 2nd wave?

How come I knew they were going to 3 weeks ago and you didnt?

10 hours ago, 100 1 said:

The deep state is pushing for a second wave worldwide.

It is BS and I would bet the latest positives are not.

You can guarantee more clusters will appear and they will be talking lockdown again.

The question will be have enough people woken up to the scam and refuse to go into lockdown.

Members of Parliament of #Brazil break into hospital that claimed to have 5,000 infected & 200 deaths from #COVID19 & CAUGHT THEM RED HANDED NOT ONE PERSON, they have FRAUDED THE WORLD!! #Italy

5f8bf44ad9b06103929cb18115ff422441c75bc825730f3c0f02ddd2a8f227c0.jpg

Fake news......

2 hours ago, Idolmite said:

Fake news......

Certainly could be Mitey

If you want to question one side it must be acceptable that the other side needs to be questioned as well  😀

What i find UNBELIEVBLE  is what is happening here, you would need to be braindead to open up our borders after costing our economy 100s of Billions in the middle of our flu season after seeing the northern hemisphere flu season go south earlier in the year, its not rocket science. Common sense is long gone

...and just to question the moon landing fraud... how much of earths communication is done  through space Satellites....if you said 50% your 49% out 🤣

Undersea cable is 99 % . Your living a dream

14 hours ago, Idolmite said:

Fake news......

FYI This is NOT fake news

Why is it not headline news in NZ

Cogressman Steve Scalise

42% died in nursing homes,  Crimes against humanity

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 40a8a4 No.9647518 
Jun 17 2020 14:05:01 (EST) NEW

https://twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/1272661471382700032
It's not what you know but what you can prove.
Q: can we prove it?
Q: can we prove coordination?
Q: can we prove deliberate action to inc death count to justify vote-by-mail, stay-at-home, bail-out-state, kill-economy, kill-P-rallies, inc unemployment, etc?
Q

1 hour ago, Stables said:

Gruff, when did you decide cell towers were satellites

A telecommunication expert used it in reference from an article i read a little while ago Stabes , seemed very unusual . I will try and track it down, there is some interesting literature surrounding this subject in circulation, but not your cup of tea im sure 

7 hours ago, 100 1 said:

FYI This is NOT fake news

Why is it not headline news in NZ

Cogressman Steve Scalise

42% died in nursing homes,  Crimes against humanity

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 40a8a4 No.9647518 
Jun 17 2020 14:05:01 (EST) NEW

https://twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/1272661471382700032
It's not what you know but what you can prove.
Q: can we prove it?
Q: can we prove coordination?
Q: can we prove deliberate action to inc death count to justify vote-by-mail, stay-at-home, bail-out-state, kill-economy, kill-P-rallies, inc unemployment, etc?
Q

How do you think YOU have the sole-right to determine what is fake news and what is not? I mean, all you actually do is call any link posed by Ohokaman "fake news" and then post a heap of shit previously posted by other demented and unhinged people from around the globe and expect us all to bow down and thank your sorry arse. You really are a spethul person. 

I'm not saying there isn't something in some of the things you post. But to treat Trumpet as some form of messiah, a political mastermind when he's quite obviously just an incompetent bully, and blame the left for everything, is laughable. The entire American political system is corrupt, and Trump's mob is just as bad as any of the others. 

1 minute ago, Idolmite said:

How do you think YOU have the sole-right to determine what is fake news and what is not? I mean, all you actually do is call any link posed by Ohokaman "fake news" and then post a heap of shit previously posted by other demented and unhinged people from around the globe and expect us all to bow down and thank your sorry arse. You really are a spethul person. 

I'm not saying there isn't something in some of the things you post. But to treat Trumpet as some form of messiah, a political mastermind when he's quite obviously just an incompetent bully, and blame the left for everything, is laughable. The entire American political system is corrupt, and Trump's mob is just as bad as any of the others. 

Wrong!

Trump and the military are taking down the deep state.It is the biggest event of your lifetime.

We have known for 3 years.

Your media, NZ and Ohokamans media are complicit and feeding you bullshit and you believe it and won't research the truth so you will have to wait for Obamagate along with the rest of the public for the truth.

That is why I know what is fake news and what is not. We have been given privelidged information.

Is Steve Scalise letter fake?  unbelevible

9 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

The entire American political system is corrupt, and Trump's mob is just as bad as any of the others. 

Saved by your last sentence Idolmite. I would venture to say that the most corrupt family ever in US politics are the Clintons, followed not far behind by the Kennedys. ( remember Mary-Jo K, also mafia connections)! The common denominator is that they are all Democrats ( amazing they travel under that title but are anything but) and now they are wheeling out (literally) "stinkfinger" Biden as their saviour.(At least Stormy was consenting).

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Wrong!

Trump and the military are taking down the deep state.It is the biggest event of your lifetime.

We have known for 3 years.

Your media, NZ and Ohokamans media are complicit and feeding you bullshit and you believe it and won't research the truth so you will have to wait for Obamagate along with the rest of the public for the truth.

That is why I know what is fake news and what is not. We have been given privelidged information.

Is Steve Scalise letter fake?  unbelevible

It's what you choose to believe. And that's your opinion on what's going on, and your prerogative to believe it. Your truth. I believe the only thing Trump's taking down, other than his pants in inappropriate places, is himself. What's going to happen if he loses his job in November? 

22 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

It's what you choose to believe. And that's your opinion on what's going on, and your prerogative to believe it. Your truth. I believe the only thing Trump's taking down, other than his pants in inappropriate places, is himself. What's going to happen if he loses his job in November? 

Is the letter fake?

It is not my opinion. It is what is going on.... fact.

You are as lazy as Ohokaman ... I have given you the resourses but nah ...too hard

Threat has passed, so why are our Civil Liberties still suspended?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/06/18/threat-has-passed-civil-liberties-still-suspended/

Lockdown legal challenge - UK updates are in here and are worthwhile following  as they are bascially the same Template used across the world including in New Zealand - change the names and such like to that of New Zealand representatives to get the gist...

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/lockdownlegalchallenge/

Statement of Facts and Grounds  - Written Submissions of the Claimant - Simon Dolan UK Judicial Review

https://static.crowdjustice.com/group_claim_document/Statement_of_Facts_and_Grounds_-_Written_Submissions_of_the_Claiman_69dBeCS.PDF

Acknowledgement of Service - SoS for Health and Social Care / SoS for Education

https://static.crowdjustice.com/group_claim_document/20200612_-_Acknowledgment_of_Service_-_SoS_Health__SoS_Education_minus_form.PDF

2 hours ago, meomy said:

Threat has passed, so why are our Civil Liberties still suspended?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/06/18/threat-has-passed-civil-liberties-still-suspended/

Lockdown legal challenge - UK updates are in here and are worthwhile following  as they are bascially the same Template used across the world including in New Zealand - change the names and such like to that of New Zealand representatives to get the gist...

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/lockdownlegalchallenge/

Statement of Facts and Grounds  - Written Submissions of the Claimant - Simon Dolan UK Judicial Review

https://static.crowdjustice.com/group_claim_document/Statement_of_Facts_and_Grounds_-_Written_Submissions_of_the_Claiman_69dBeCS.PDF

Acknowledgement of Service - SoS for Health and Social Care / SoS for Education

https://static.crowdjustice.com/group_claim_document/20200612_-_Acknowledgment_of_Service_-_SoS_Health__SoS_Education_minus_form.PDF

So you think the threat has passed? What about in the USofA?

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Yep too lazy

No research 

I wouldn't deem most of the shit you post "research". That's an insult to researchers.

And do you add anything other than copy and paste this crap all over the place?