RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE MAKE NO MISTAKE

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

Ha CNN proves Hydrochloroquine is the cure...just got to believe the opposite.

You really do have a screw loose. NOBODY has proven it's the cure yet. NOBODY. And if and when anybody does, it'll be a bunch of doctors in a properly devised and controlled trial, not a politician or a television Network. Meanwhile, Fox News about to be sued for spreading false information about the virus, and has already made one of their lead talking heads disappear from their screens. They will soon be telling the same news as everybody else, not Trump's version of the news, but something more akin to the truth.....

On 4/12/2020 at 1:57 PM, Ohokaman said:

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Fuck me you people....make sure you read the literature. We've got sqillions of people dying every year from various conditions, the largest being heart conditions. One thing that is not good for heart conditions is hydroxychloroquine. So if you have heart conditioned type people testing positive to C 19 then  don't give them this.

But if I got C 19, and because I don't have a heart problem, the first thing I'd do is reach for it. For some reason, whether it's genetic or environmental, some people go downhill badly when they get C 19. Boris for example had a blood pressure abnormality that was big enough that he was taking stuff for it. Rumor has it that he was on statins, which strips cholesterol out of the system....both good and bad. Just so happens that we need cholesterol for brain function, so there can be issues in respect of removing too much good cholesterol.

There's so much crap being circulated because the conspiracy theorists, nutters, Norman Know-it-alls and fraudsters just thrive in this environment. 

As a foot note, there's a streak of incredulity in my system at the moment because some of the logic has parked itself on a remote mountain. Can't put my finger on it at the moment but some things don't add up

38 minutes ago, Berri said:

Fuck me you people....make sure you read the literature. We've got sqillions of people dying every year from various conditions, the largest being heart conditions. One thing that is not good for heart conditions is hydroxychloroquine. So if you have heart conditioned type people testing positive to C 19 then  don't give them this.

But if I got C 19, and because I don't have a heart problem, the first thing I'd do is reach for it. For some reason, whether it's genetic or environmental, some people go downhill badly when they get C 19. Boris for example had a blood pressure abnormality that was big enough that he was taking stuff for it. Rumor has it that he was on statins, which strips cholesterol out of the system....both good and bad. Just so happens that we need cholesterol for brain function, so there can be issues in respect of removing too much good cholesterol.

There's so much crap being circulated because the conspiracy theorists, nutters, Norman Know-it-alls and fraudsters just thrive in this environment. 

As a foot note, there's a streak of incredulity in my system at the moment because some of the logic has parked itself on a remote mountain. Can't put my finger on it at the moment but some things don't add up

We have read it Berri...so get off the horse...

Large doses of this stuff can cause arrythmia in those with respiratory issues but without heart problems... 16 out of 41 died in Brazil FFS...even the small doses caused deaths if at lower levels. They just don’t have the data one way or the other for this stuff and it will be a while before they do.

Right now it’s another false dawn for the poor bastards for mine.

13 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

We have read it Berri...so get off the horse...

Large doses of this stuff can cause arrythmia in those with respiratory issues but without heart problems... 16 out of 41 died in Brazil FFS...even the small doses caused deaths if at lower levels. They just don’t have the data one way or the other for this stuff and it will be a while before they do.

Right now it’s another false dawn for the poor bastards for mine.

But there's the problem...the Brazilian report states that they used twice the dose than those recommended by Raoult, the bloke that has done a 1061 people open source trial. They also used Chloroquine by itself and not with Azithromycin. Add zinc and Vitamin C to the treatment and even though people are old and have have some underlying medical issues, Raoult has got 0.5% deaths with his protocol. He says that every patient provides him with additional information that is beneficial for the next.

So why quote the Brazilian example? They screwed it up despite the information being made available to all.

Heres some food for thought!!

The recovery rates of the China-Virus on doctors having administered Hydrochloroquine  are becoming more widely known... this of course is not due to Any Mainstream Media Push .. in fact they are ANTI-Hydrochloroquine at this present time!!

with this increased hope that more people will recover... it will put a political football into play regarding our NZ parties...

This will create a clearness of mind for the voters.. and just how reliance on Government will fall short in the years to follow!!

People are probably not aware of what has occurred!!

There is now a "NEW NORMAL"...  just like when 9-11 occurred... the "threat of terrorism" became the Norm.. and still is to this day!!

The "New Norm" is going to be the "pestilence threat".. or "biological threat" in essence just another terrorism threat just different tactics

Buckle up!! this is just the beginning... until the Cabal and its Legion is arrested in both Spirit and Body... expect more trouble to follow!!

understand this passage in scripture!!  Mark 5:1-20

3 hours ago, 6xes said:

Watch..  so you know!!!

I doubt to many even pay attention enough to watch these videos 6s, as soon as they see Trump they switch off due to the negative image the media have portrayed. How good was Trump here, the guys a beacon of hope in a world of deception

6 minutes ago, Gruff said:

I doubt to many even pay attention enough to watch these videos 6s, as soon as they see Trump they switch off due to the negative image the media have portrayed. How good was Trump here, the guys a beacon of hope in a world of deception

we do our best to share the information especially for those who give a DAMN!!

the hope is at least from my perspective...

if they can see EVIL for what it is..... then perhaps they will come to understand how Good Gods mercy is to have sent his Son Jesus Christ.

If one cannot see the simple truths playing out and being revealed around us here and now.... how can we expect them to understand things they cannot see... both in a historical context or a spiritual context!!

Its going to be biblical!!

3 hours ago, 6xes said:

Watch..  so you know!!!

Anybody that relies relies on Donald Trump or Fox News, or more especially Donald Trump ON Fox News, quite clearly does not have a grip on reality. Really guys.....

1 minute ago, Idolmite said:

Anybody that relies relies on Donald Trump or Fox News, or more especially Donald Trump ON Fox News, quite clearly does not have a grip on reality. Really guys.....

Newsmedia and President Trump aside...

The testimonies of people who have been through it... should be the focus!!

Idolmite... your personal Bias in Media choice would make sense if there were no Testimonies...

but you cannot Deny the power of Testimonies of recovering C-Virus people & Doctors with evidence

So dismiss it all you want!! your shortness of sight is duly noted!! 

13 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

What a difference to the clown they have now.....who disbanded the infrastructure that was put in......:rcfe-clown:.

He was good with Words alright old Barry, but thats where it ended. 

You Cherry pick to suit your narrative Hokesy, get an overview ,it does help having all the information 754626B0-A74F-42EA-8A56-546BD67455D7.pngBrother :rcfe-like:

3 minutes ago, Gruff said:

He was good with Words alright old Barry, but thats where it ended. 

You Cherry pick to suit your narrative Hokesy, get an overview ,it does help having all the information 754626B0-A74F-42EA-8A56-546BD67455D7.pngBrother :rcfe-like:

You are the same problem. Racists too busy asking stupid fucking questions about birth certificates instead of getting important stuff done, and paying the price now. 

9 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Hey mitey did you buy OMs last post with Obama? If your interested in Politics you need to go the extra mile to find truths, be ause you need the whole Story before you make Judgement.Trump is the GOAT

1 minute ago, Ohokaman said:

You are the same problem. Racists too busy asking stupid fucking questions about birth certificates instead of getting important stuff done.

Couldnt care less, he could of been born on the moon , so what? Its the truth we are concerned about. 

48 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Think that last line is back to front......:rcf-thinking:

5 hours ago, 6xes said:

Watch..  so you know!!!

What a lovely little piece of rehearsed and staged propaganda. See it for what it is, as it's certainly no more than that. I can't believe that somebody that is smart enough to get onto the Internet, join a website and be able to log in to their membership,  would be stupid enough to fall for something like this. 

Gruff says all we want is the truth. I agree. But how you can settle on the word of a compulsive liar, probably the second-worse compulsive liar that I know of (the number 1 unfortunately is somebody I happen to know in real life).

Trumpy hasn't been doing so well with the media (barring Fox News) over the past 24-48 hours has he. The meltdowns are becoming more common, the insults of those answering genuine questions, and the refusal to even answer some questions. What a leader. NOT. 

I loved his answer to one question in what he did during the month of February while he was "buying time". Trump's reply. "A lot. A LOT". What a leader eh. What a leader...

3 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

What a lovely little piece of rehearsed and staged propaganda. See it for what it is, as it's certainly no more than that. I can't believe that somebody that is smart enough to get onto the Internet, join a website and be able to log in to their membership,  would be stupid enough to fall for something like this. 

Gruff says all we want is the truth. I agree. But how you can settle on the word of a compulsive liar, probably the second-worse compulsive liar that I know of (the number 1 unfortunately is somebody I happen to know in real life).

Trumpy hasn't been doing so well with the media (barring Fox News) over the past 24-48 hours has he. The meltdowns are becoming more common, the insults of those answering genuine questions, and the refusal to even answer some questions. What a leader. NOT. 

I loved his answer to one question in what he did during the month of February while he was "buying time". Trumps reply. "A lot. A LOT". What a leader eh. What a leader...

LOL... staged propaganda you say....

Propaganda is information that is used primarily to influence an audience and further an agenda....

im curious... with the insight you have.. please tell me what is the Trump Administration Agenda!! having now pushed this perceived propaganda you so adamantly believe!!

Let us see your reasoning!!