RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE MAKE NO MISTAKE

58 minutes ago, yorky said:

TO ALL THOSE INTERESTED GOOGLE A COMPANY CALLED MESOBLAST LTD (MSB). I RECOMMEND TO ALL WHO WANT TO MAKE A FEW DOLLARS , INVEST IN THIS COMPANY ON THE ASX STOCK EXCHANGE. MESOBLAST LTD WILL BE A LIFE SAVER.

Looks interesting Yorky, you on the inside with this? Will do more study on this today.Thanks

17 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Ironic coming from you bible basher......:rcf-angel:

Ask yourself when was this video made!!

have a listen...  you might learn something!!

John 10:27-28

48 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Looks interesting Yorky, you on the inside with this? Will do more study on this today.Thanks

Looks to be carrying a fair bit of debt Yorky, this virus couldnt of come at a better time  :rcfe-like: They will be crossing their fingers and toes on this FDA ruling 

3 minutes ago, barryb said:

Can you just imagine being trapped in the bubble with the raving looney. It honestly gets fucking tiring seeing the above drivel from these religious American nutters. 

i didnt realise Ohakaman was American?? lol

16 minutes ago, Gruff said:

His grandmother was Billy Grahams Sister :rcf-sad-13:

i guess the generations of apples & trees falling further away.. lose their sweetness over time... either that or the ground upon which they are rooted had lost its richness, or again not rooted deeply enough  *winx

who knows!! 

8 minutes ago, 6xes said:

i guess the generations of apples & trees falling further away.. lose their sweetness over time... either that or the ground upon which they are rooted had lost its richness, or again not rooted deeply enough  *winx

who knows!! 

Hokesy is more like Blackberry, theres goodness there but my     watch your step:rcf-kiss-3:

16 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Hokesy is more like Blackberry, theres goodness there but my     watch your step:rcf-kiss-3:

blackberry is about right!!

gotta give our resident anti-trumper some tongue and cheeK!!  heheh  *winx

Because it's a political decision not a rational one.

Jacinda is like Ohokaman she would rather see NZers die than credit Trump for a cure

She is a globalist on the side of a 7 trillion Bill Gates vaccine where they want to register you to make sure you have had your vaccines..

Total control ....right from the Agenda 21  Agenda 2030  playbook ... control the population through vaccines.  Wakey wake

32 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Jacinda is like Ohokaman she would rather see NZers die than credit Trump for a cure

She is a globalist on the side of a 7 trillion Bill Gates vaccine where they want to register you to make sure you have had your vaccines..

Total control ....right from the Agenda 21  Agenda 2030  playbook ... control the population through vaccines.  Wakey wake

Because it is CRAP as has been proved. Trump knows fuck all....

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/10/health/trump-wrong-about-hydroxychloroquine/index.html

8 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

You know CNN are on the deep state payroll you old fool

More manufactured rubbish....”Man calls out CNN....”.  :lol: Who are these EXPERTS.   ?? 
They know more than the Director of National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases since 1984.....???..!!!!.

Only one fuckwit here fella......:lol:

57 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Because it is CRAP as has been proved. Trump knows fuck all....

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/10/health/trump-wrong-about-hydroxychloroquine/index.html

Have you seen the latest results from the 1061 people test in France by Raoult? Got a sneaking suspicion that you might not want to go further with your current hypothesis that HCQ may not be of assistance. Macron turned up on Raoult's doorstep as he was releasing data. 5 deaths from 1061, where 46 needed hospitalisation from day one. All 5 had major underlying health conditions.  

94.5% weren't shedding the virus after 6 days. Also if you are a Lupus sufferer and have been treated for Lupus, you don't get the virus

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

I feel very sorry for you, going forward should you survive. Too believe ALL mainstream media is telling lies, and believe ALL sensational alternative media is 100% true, is beyond all realms of possibilities. Yes, I believe we don't always get all of the truth all of the time, but you fruit loops just say "meh" and move on until you find something that suits your mentality. To then believe that, without question, is pathetic. That's not research. That's not getting educated. That's just saying "look how smart I am and how stupid the other 99% of the people are". Yet all that's really happened is that you've been sucked into yet another conspiracy theory. And why? Who knows, but maybe you just don't like the truth you're being told so you go looking for an alternative truth. And who is best at alternative facts? Why Trump of course. You believe every word that's emitted by a proven compulsive liar. And this despite the fact that others fact check his bullshit and it's there for all to see. The truth. All aid out without the need for ridiculous headlines or writing with THE CAPS LOCK on. Unbelievable........