RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE MAKE NO MISTAKE

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Stop quoting CNN propaganda

They are complicit to releasing the virus

Their masters want a 7 trillion vaccine to control the people with that is why they are doing a hit job of course

wake up

Sciiby, is there any way I can block any postings by 100 1? His postings are delusional and highly defamatory. Are there no rules for psting on this site any more? Can any one say what they like and get away with it? Where is the control that was once exercised on this site?

1 hour ago, Nukkledragga said:

.The best solution to this problem is free, just stay home and stop effing moaning and it WILL GO AWAY.

How exactly is it going to go away ?  

I'm having trouble working out how many intelligent people there are on this board.   :rcf-shocked-5:

You have the nutters CT'rs most of them, you have bulk rednecks, bulk right whingers,  and then you have normal people who just believe anything the govt says.

The govt is full of sh*te, but it has nothing to do with big pharmaceutical companies or deep throat armies, they just acted way to late ( apparently Jacindas friends are some of her biggest advisors) :rcf-thinking: and have flopped and folded there way to our current situation. Yes the numbers are low, but thats mainly due to major lack of testing.  Numbers will increase (if we do in fact test everybody)  because of all the pox ridden trippers that have snuck thru the door in the last 4 weeks, then they will increase again when the new flu season swings into action. 

So less of the forever repeating CT bullsh*te, please and less assault on the easy target Jacinda and just keep the borders closed, test everyone, get the factories working asap, and treat this like any other Virus, If you are SICK, STAY HOME, if not then get ready to go back to work. Less probably restaurants, bars and other hospitality venues.  

22 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Stop quoting CNN propaganda

They are complicit to releasing the virus

Their masters want a 7 trillion vaccine to control the people with that is why they are doing a hit job of course

wake up

Says you, and your ilk. No evidence. 

7 minutes ago, Stables said:

Sciiby, is there any way I can block any postings by 100 1? His postings are delusional and highly defamatory. Are there no rules for psting on this site any more? Can any one say what they like and get away with it? Where is the control that was once exercised on this site?

You may want to rethink

This is from Trumps military intelligence advisor TODAY to millions of people world wide 

He is talking about MSM like CNN

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CORP MEDIA KNOWINGLY PUSHES FALSE [PROPAGANDA] INFORMATION?

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CORP MEDIA CAN NO LONGER BE TRUSTED?

4 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Ah yes, hydroxyTrumpyquine....the same drug that Sweden has just told all doctors not to use.....their tests showed it did nothing.

:rcfe-clown:

If you read my earlier post it shows the long list of side effects with Hydroxychloroquine,and other drugs and diseases it has interactions with ,some may suggest lesser of two evils but as we know this medicine needs to be taken before the illness gets more serious and in most cases it doesnt. Jurys out

4 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Ah yes, hydroxyTrumpyquine....the same drug that Sweden has just told all doctors not to use.....their tests showed it did nothing.

It works but not for everybody

51 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

You may want to rethink

This is from Trumps military intelligence advisor TODAY to millions of people world wide 

He is talking about MSM like CNN

Trumps Military Intelligence...??!! There’s an oxymoron if ever there was one.....:rcf-laughing-1:

34 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

No it doesn’t.

The Reason it works is proven .Interestingly Sweden were using the more toxic Chloroquine which is surprising given thats why they developed the Later ?

5 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

The Director of Health in Sweden is a legend, common sense prevails. Where do you get your information?   

Just now, 100 1 said:

CNN lies to you....they are propaganda

NZ media take fake news stories from CNN and show them to the NZ public and people like Ohokaman believe them and quote them to the unsuspecting.

Trump downplayed the virus from Day 1. It was only a few people, the warm weather would see it disappear.....full of :rcf-poo:
Meanwhile you believe every misinformation bullshit site going.....I’ll stick with CNN thanks...still on air too, what a surprise.....:lol:

2 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Trump downplayed the virus from Day 1. It was only a few people, the warm weather would see it disappear.....full of :rcf-poo:
Meanwhile you believe every misinformation bullshit site going.....I’ll stick with CNN thanks...still on air too, what a surprise.....:lol:

Beware CNN the US military is coming to get you

Just now, 100 1 said:

Beware CNN the US military is coming to get you

Crawl back into your hole.....the only propaganda and misinformation comes from Trump......he’s crapping himself....:rcf-poo:

1 minute ago, Ohokaman said:

Information warfare

Heres some more MSM lies

And away we go…

1. CBS News Uses Chaotic Italian Hospital Footage, Says It’s New York

After CBS News was caught telling the straight-up lie that President Trump said it was okay for people with the coronavirus to go back to work (see part one), CBS decided to try and pull another hoax by broadcasting footage from a chaotic Italian hospital while telling viewers it was from a New York hospital.

CBS’s motive, of course, is to mislead people into thinking New York’s hospitals are overwhelmed, and while New York’s hospitals are indeed at capacity, they are not overwhelmed.

Anyway, after getting caught, CBS News apologized, said it was an honest mistake, and promised to never do it again. Then…

Three weeks later…

1. CBS News Again Uses Chaotic Italian Hospital Footage, Says It’s Philadelphia

These people are sociopaths.

1. CBS News Lies Again with Nursey Smollet

Without checking her story, the serial liars at CBS News added dramatic music to a video posted by a woman who claimed to not only be a nurse, but a nurse forced to quit her job because she was being forced to work in the intensive care unit without a mask for protection.

The story was a lie.

The lying sociopaths at CBS News have still not issued a retraction.

1. Trump Will Profit from Hydroxychloroquine

Imagine how big of a lie the New York Times has to tell for the far-left fact checkers at Snopes to feel the need to debunk it.

1. Trump Administration Knew About the Coronavirus Pandemic in November

Based only on unnamed sources, ABC News published a report that claimed military intelligence wrote a detailed report warning about the potential for a coronavirus pandemic all the way back in November.

In an exceedingly rare move, the National Center for Medical Intelligence at the Defense Intelligence Agency went on the record to deny any such report exists.

Thus far, no news outlet has been able to come up with the report or an on-the-record source who says it exists. But they are still spreading the lie everywhere, most especially CNNLOL.

1. CNN’s Fredo Cuomo Deceptively Edits Trump (Again)

Cuomo, a proven liar and unstable anti-Trump activist, was caught red-handed selectively editing Trump to make it look as though he took no action in the early days of the coronavirus pandemic.

This is something he has done before.

1. Trump’s a Monster for Wanting a ‘Quick Fix’ to End the Coronavirus Pandemic

The media are now so openly sociopathic, they are trying to gaslight the public into believing it’s a bad thing for Trump to look for a quick solution to this pandemic.

1. NBC News Spreads China Propaganda on Death Tolls

NBC is a left-wing propaganda outlet that also desperately needs China’s markets, most especially China’s movie theaters for its Universal Studio movie releases; so NBC is, without skepticism or evidence, spreading China’s death toll lies.

1. Tea Party Stopped Obama from Replenishing the National Pandemic Stockpile

To the surprise of everyone, fact checkers have verified that Barack Obama did indeed fail to replenish the National Emergency Stockpile after he failed to act quickly enough to stop the H1N1 flu outbreak in 2009.

The fake news media quickly stepped in to blame the Tea Party for Obama’s failings.

This is a lie.

1. ‘New York Times’ Demonizes South with Misleading Map

Based on the obscenely stupid and deceptive metric of how far different parts of the country have been driving, the far-left New York Times smeared the American South as irresponsible because we’re still driving more than two miles, while the rest of the country is not.

Yeah, well, here in the South, grocery stores and pharmacies are at least two miles away for many of us, including me, and I live pretty close to town, closer than most of the people in my county.

Also… and I take no pleasure in pointing this out, in my tri-county area we currently have 20 cases of the coronavirus, while “well-behaved” urban areas are getting hit much, much, MUCH harder than us hicks.

The Chinese virus is not being spread by us rubes driving to the store in our own vehicle. It is obviously being spread by the such virtuous left-wing ideals as mass-transit, urban planning, reusable straws, water bottles, coffee cups, and grocery bags; and environmentally friendly buildings with recycled air instead of fresh air by way of open windows.

1. Trump’s Telling Lies About Mask Thefts!

After Trump expressed his concern that hospitals were ordering way too much protective equipment and insinuated some of it might be headed for the black market, the fake news media went insane accusing Trump of lying, until…

The fake news media were reminded Gov. Andrew Cuomo had already expressed the same concerns.

1. Evangelicals Are to Blame for the Chinese Virus

A New York Times writer claimed evangelical disregard for science “paved the road to Hell” for the coronavirus.

Other than being a dangerous blood libel, what we are seeing is incontrovertible proof that the China virus is almost exclusively hitting deep blue cities and urban areas. These are areas jam-packed with secular leftists who worship the very things we know spread the virus: mass-transit, urban planning, reusable straws, water bottles, coffee cups, and grocery bags; and environmentally friendly buildings with recycled air instead of fresh air by way of open windows.

So far, Trump Country is doing just fine.

1. ‘Fewer Democrats’ Will Die from the Chinese Virus

One particularly sociopathic member of the media was certain Trump supporters would die off in much larger numbers because of Fox News or something…

There’s simply no question this was wishful thinking on this sociopath’s part. Again, I take no pleasure in this, but the exact opposite is obviously the case. The China virus is ravaging deep blue counties, and doing so almost exclusively.

Even in Texas, the hardest areas hit is deep blue Houston.

1. Jake Tapper Admits He Allowed Democrat to Lie About Trump’s Chinese Virus Response

As I wrote at the time:

This is a remarkable admission from an increasingly unstable CNN anchor, who just last week demanded the American president stop communicating directly with the American people.

Before I get to the specifics of what happened, I want to be very clear about what happened…

This is not a situation where a politician snuck one past an interviewer.

No, Tapper knew she was lying and chose not to correct the record or challenger her.

Like I said… sociopaths.

1. Fraudulently Editing NBC’s Peter Alexander

After NBC’s Peter Alexander repeatedly heckled and interrupted Trump during one of his daily briefings, there was not a single member of the corporate media that did not edit the footage fraudulently as a means to make it look as though Trump fired back for no reason.

So that’s 15 additional dangerous lies told by the media, on top of the 12 documented earlier … and I’m almost certainly missing a few.

Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC. Follow his Facebook Page here.

7 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Information warfare

Heres some more MSM lies

And away we go…

1. CBS News Uses Chaotic Italian Hospital Footage, Says It’s New York

After CBS News was caught telling the straight-up lie that President Trump said it was okay for people with the coronavirus to go back to work (see part one), CBS decided to try and pull another hoax by broadcasting footage from a chaotic Italian hospital while telling viewers it was from a New York hospital.

CBS’s motive, of course, is to mislead people into thinking New York’s hospitals are overwhelmed, and while New York’s hospitals are indeed at capacity, they are not overwhelmed.

Anyway, after getting caught, CBS News apologized, said it was an honest mistake, and promised to never do it again. Then…

Three weeks later…

1. CBS News Again Uses Chaotic Italian Hospital Footage, Says It’s Philadelphia

These people are sociopaths.

1. CBS News Lies Again with Nursey Smollet

Without checking her story, the serial liars at CBS News added dramatic music to a video posted by a woman who claimed to not only be a nurse, but a nurse forced to quit her job because she was being forced to work in the intensive care unit without a mask for protection.

The story was a lie.

The lying sociopaths at CBS News have still not issued a retraction.

1. Trump Will Profit from Hydroxychloroquine

Imagine how big of a lie the New York Times has to tell for the far-left fact checkers at Snopes to feel the need to debunk it.

1. Trump Administration Knew About the Coronavirus Pandemic in November

Based only on unnamed sources, ABC News published a report that claimed military intelligence wrote a detailed report warning about the potential for a coronavirus pandemic all the way back in November.

In an exceedingly rare move, the National Center for Medical Intelligence at the Defense Intelligence Agency went on the record to deny any such report exists.

Thus far, no news outlet has been able to come up with the report or an on-the-record source who says it exists. But they are still spreading the lie everywhere, most especially CNNLOL.

1. CNN’s Fredo Cuomo Deceptively Edits Trump (Again)

Cuomo, a proven liar and unstable anti-Trump activist, was caught red-handed selectively editing Trump to make it look as though he took no action in the early days of the coronavirus pandemic.

This is something he has done before.

1. Trump’s a Monster for Wanting a ‘Quick Fix’ to End the Coronavirus Pandemic

The media are now so openly sociopathic, they are trying to gaslight the public into believing it’s a bad thing for Trump to look for a quick solution to this pandemic.

1. NBC News Spreads China Propaganda on Death Tolls

NBC is a left-wing propaganda outlet that also desperately needs China’s markets, most especially China’s movie theaters for its Universal Studio movie releases; so NBC is, without skepticism or evidence, spreading China’s death toll lies.

1. Tea Party Stopped Obama from Replenishing the National Pandemic Stockpile

To the surprise of everyone, fact checkers have verified that Barack Obama did indeed fail to replenish the National Emergency Stockpile after he failed to act quickly enough to stop the H1N1 flu outbreak in 2009.

The fake news media quickly stepped in to blame the Tea Party for Obama’s failings.

This is a lie.

1. ‘New York Times’ Demonizes South with Misleading Map

Based on the obscenely stupid and deceptive metric of how far different parts of the country have been driving, the far-left New York Times smeared the American South as irresponsible because we’re still driving more than two miles, while the rest of the country is not.

Yeah, well, here in the South, grocery stores and pharmacies are at least two miles away for many of us, including me, and I live pretty close to town, closer than most of the people in my county.

Also… and I take no pleasure in pointing this out, in my tri-county area we currently have 20 cases of the coronavirus, while “well-behaved” urban areas are getting hit much, much, MUCH harder than us hicks.

The Chinese virus is not being spread by us rubes driving to the store in our own vehicle. It is obviously being spread by the such virtuous left-wing ideals as mass-transit, urban planning, reusable straws, water bottles, coffee cups, and grocery bags; and environmentally friendly buildings with recycled air instead of fresh air by way of open windows.

1. Trump’s Telling Lies About Mask Thefts!

After Trump expressed his concern that hospitals were ordering way too much protective equipment and insinuated some of it might be headed for the black market, the fake news media went insane accusing Trump of lying, until…

The fake news media were reminded Gov. Andrew Cuomo had already expressed the same concerns.

1. Evangelicals Are to Blame for the Chinese Virus

A New York Times writer claimed evangelical disregard for science “paved the road to Hell” for the coronavirus.

Other than being a dangerous blood libel, what we are seeing is incontrovertible proof that the China virus is almost exclusively hitting deep blue cities and urban areas. These are areas jam-packed with secular leftists who worship the very things we know spread the virus: mass-transit, urban planning, reusable straws, water bottles, coffee cups, and grocery bags; and environmentally friendly buildings with recycled air instead of fresh air by way of open windows.

So far, Trump Country is doing just fine.

1. ‘Fewer Democrats’ Will Die from the Chinese Virus

One particularly sociopathic member of the media was certain Trump supporters would die off in much larger numbers because of Fox News or something…

There’s simply no question this was wishful thinking on this sociopath’s part. Again, I take no pleasure in this, but the exact opposite is obviously the case. The China virus is ravaging deep blue counties, and doing so almost exclusively.

Even in Texas, the hardest areas hit is deep blue Houston.

1. Jake Tapper Admits He Allowed Democrat to Lie About Trump’s Chinese Virus Response

As I wrote at the time:

This is a remarkable admission from an increasingly unstable CNN anchor, who just last week demanded the American president stop communicating directly with the American people.

Before I get to the specifics of what happened, I want to be very clear about what happened…

This is not a situation where a politician snuck one past an interviewer.

No, Tapper knew she was lying and chose not to correct the record or challenger her.

Like I said… sociopaths.

1. Fraudulently Editing NBC’s Peter Alexander

After NBC’s Peter Alexander repeatedly heckled and interrupted Trump during one of his daily briefings, there was not a single member of the corporate media that did not edit the footage fraudulently as a means to make it look as though Trump fired back for no reason.

So that’s 15 additional dangerous lies told by the media, on top of the 12 documented earlier … and I’m almost certainly missing a few.

Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC. Follow his Facebook Page here.

More made up bullshit.....who would believe anything Trump says...?  Another Village idiot.....:rcf-sick-3:

189E4DD7-376C-45FB-B6C5-A8F3BED74395.jpeg

Yep , this is serious , bankrupting future generations is serious especially when political ideology dominates thinking . The racing industry has big changes coming according to  these graphs , 65 y olds and over is the age group that the virus thrashes . By now there will be more trainers who are 65 or older than under 65 .

Covid cfr by ageCoronavirus cfr by health condition in chinaAs you can see pre existing conditions and age are significant  factors with this  virus .The   solution     , look after those 65 and older , increase the pension to make retirement at 65 viable . Give pensioners the option , good pension or work , not both . Basically look after those 65 and older and let the rest resume life (with guidance) , this will be much cheaper than borrowing $50 BILLION for future generations to pay . As you can see death rates are almost non existent for under 65 y olds and those who died under 65 probably had undiagnosed conditions .

Closing down almost everything will prove to be an expensive exercise , as these graphs  prove a   more targeted response  required , hind sight is a great thing but bad decisions are costly , $50 BILLION seems to be the initial cost .

Yep , this is serious , bankrupting future generations is serious especially when political ideology dominates thinking . The racing industry has big changes coming according to  these graphs , 65 y olds and over is the age group that the virus thrashes . By now there will be more trainers who are 65 or older than under 65 .

Covid cfr by ageCoronavirus cfr by health condition in chinaAs you can see pre existing conditions and age are significant  factors with this  virus .The   solution     , look after those 65 and older , increase the pension to make retirement at 65 viable . Give pensioners the option , good pension or work , not both . Basically look after those 65 and older and let the rest resume life (with guidance) , this will be much cheaper than borrowing $50 BILLION for future generations to pay . As you can see death rates are almost non existent for under 65 y olds and those who died under 65 probably had undiagnosed conditions .

Closing down almost everything will prove to be an expensive exercise , as these graphs  prove a   more targeted response  required , hind sight is a great thing but bad decisions are costly , $50 BILLION seems to be the initial cost .

TO ALL THOSE INTERESTED GOOGLE A COMPANY CALLED MESOBLAST LTD (MSB). I RECOMMEND TO ALL WHO WANT TO MAKE A FEW DOLLARS , INVEST IN THIS COMPANY ON THE ASX STOCK EXCHANGE. MESOBLAST LTD WILL BE A LIFE SAVER.