RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE MAKE NO MISTAKE

sss

17 hours ago, Gruff said:

You can become life long immune if you get polio and measles naturally but not with an immunisation, they normally show with mild symptoms sometimes flu like without any drama, but as with most diseases some get seriously effected. Julie anne Genter needs to be removed, how she got into a decision making position is beyond me....they stopped testing cases in Samoa very early on in their vaccination process at the begininging of their outbreak, remembering they had initially been vaccinating on the Island BEFORE the outbreak and we know this vaccination Sheds (Disneyland debacle)putting those unvaccinated around them prone to the immunologists antigen. Remembering of course Samoa has a poor health record and their people have weak immune systems.Vaxopaedia say that having measles symptoms is just a reaction to the measles vaccine :rcfe-laughing: people believe this :rcf-shocked-2:

Hi Gruff couldn't agree more JAG should have lost her job after  the Email to Wellington Council but Cindy managed to cover all that up. As a Associate minister of Health she is in lockdown and for the sake of all us soldiers and soldierses lets hope they keep her there  .

Just a question for all you far more learned than me ,last night TV1 spin said hard hitting Cindy is getting tough on idiots that are breaking the shutdown laws except David Clark he's all right . She went on to say that supermarket tosser was a idiot ,now heres the rub ,she said it after he was charged with the offence .Wouldn't any lawyer with half a brain use the '' my client has case has been compromised by Cindy's statement''  case dismissed  ? Cheers BH

3 hours ago, Boss Hogg said:

sss

Hi Gruff couldn't agree more JAG should have lost her job after  the Email to Wellington Council but Cindy managed to cover all that up. As a Associate minister of Health she is in lockdown and for the sake of all us soldiers and soldierses lets hope they keep her there  .

Just a question for all you far more learned than me ,last night TV1 spin said hard hitting Cindy is getting tough on idiots that are breaking the shutdown laws except David Clark he's all right . She went on to say that supermarket tosser was a idiot ,now heres the rub ,she said it after he was charged with the offence .Wouldn't any lawyer with half a brain use the '' my client has case has been compromised by Cindy's statement''  case dismissed  ? Cheers BH

case not dismissed, BH..no-one listens to Cindy anyway. Besides the idiot has already confessed it was a druken prank - so he intended to do it. Tske him downn, lock him up and throw away the key.

2 hours ago, weasel57 said:

case not dismissed, BH..no-one listens to Cindy anyway. Besides the idiot has already confessed it was a druken prank - so he intended to do it. Tske him downn, lock him up and throw away the key.

If that guy is an idiot, what does that make Clark ? He should have fronted up and owned this a the Health Minister FFS...!!

Nobody else seen or sighted apart from Ardern and Robertson...Peters nowhere....so much for coalition government eh...

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

If that guy is an idiot, what does that make Clark ? He should have fronted up and owned this a the Health Minister FFS...!!

Nobody else seen or sighted apart from Ardern and Robertson...Peters nowhere....so much for coalition government eh...

There is no one else that can twirl hair and frown like Ardern.

She makes everything alright.

8 hours ago, Boss Hogg said:

Nicola Sturgeon the Scottish P M just sacked her Chief Medical Officer on the spot for travelling to her family holiday home twice ,if she had lived in NZ and done that she could have also gone for a bike ride and still kept her job .  Cheers BH

Or be like those absolute total muppets who play for the Crusaders , tools .

1 hour ago, Boss Hogg said:

Bike Boy has just been on hard hitting Duncan Garner and  Cindy has not excepted his resignation  .She was looking over his shoulder to see who take his place and there was Julie Anne Genter waving to her  f###k me it doesn't get any better .CheersBH

Actually it's bloody scary BH , stick with him kick his arse all over town at end of it would be my gut feeling on this one .

1 hour ago, Boss Hogg said:

Bike Boy has just been on hard hitting Duncan Garner and  Cindy has not excepted his resignation  .She was looking over his shoulder to see who take his place and there was Julie Anne Genter waving to her  f###k me it doesn't get any better .CheersBH

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2020/04/coronavirus-dr-david-clark-demoted-resignation-offered-after-trip-to-beach.html

It's truly mind boggling what goes through head of some people , health minister and Crusaders players ,  FFS our forefathers sweated blood years ago and died in their thousands whIle in some cases their families were bombed at home , all we need to do is  our job as instructed and sit home watch TV,  or sit home watch TV , bit of light exercise .  It's tough for a lot of people  people in poorer situations,  or abusive relationships but these clowns are piss takers and their actions should be remembered after this, Crusaders can stick their new stadiam where the sun don't shine  .

7 minutes ago, Stables said:

I see the leader of the opposition, Simple Simon believes it is allright for him to drive from Auckland to Wellington, it makes Clarks little drive in his car look a bit insignificant doesn't it?

Seriously, if you see no difference between flouting your own rules as Health Minister, not once, but twice, and travelling to Wellington to do your job as leader of the opposition and hold these Muppets to account for their bumbling attempts at controlling this crisis, then you are someone incapable of independent thought, and quite frankly, an idiot.

Just in my humble opinion.

On 4/6/2020 at 11:38 AM, Ohokaman said:

winnie is required to stay at home on account of his age - even before Level 4 restrictions - 

1 hour ago, Catalano said:

Seriously, if you see no difference between flouting your own rules as Health Minister, not once, but twice, and travelling to Wellington to do your job as leader of the opposition and hold these Muppets to account for their bumbling attempts at controlling this crisis, then you are someone incapable of independent thought, and quite frankly, an idiot.

Just in my humble opinion.

Clark and Bridges actions were both stupid. If he's going to do a better job in Wellington he should stay there, not drive to and from.

Has the man not heard of living in a bubble. What was the necessity for him to be in Tauranga. Why travel all that distance by car when he could have travelled by plane. Even leaders of the opposition should be minimising their travel. What can he do in Tauranga that couldnt't be done by phone. Catalano it would appear that you have the typical problem of most of the right wing posters on this site. One eye. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. 

48 minutes ago, Stables said:

Catalano it would appear that you have the typical problem of most of the right wing posters on this site. One eye.

You may be right (sorry, left) Stables.I do try to have both eyes open, and I did hope that this virus would make politics largely irrelevant, and we might come together - but it hasn't, it's worse.

Look at the vitriol spouted at Boris Johnson, on what may be his deathbed - it's disgusting, but I ask myself if I'd any better if it was Pelosi, Hilary, or... Mallard (my anti-trifecta).

Anyway, sorry for calling you an idiot, it's week six of working from home, and I'm going stir-crazy (plus I have a fit horse who won a trial at Matamata, costing a bloody fortune!)

1 hour ago, Stables said:

Has the man not heard of living in a bubble. What was the necessity for him to be in Tauranga. Why travel all that distance by car when he could have travelled by plane. Even leaders of the opposition should be minimising their travel. What can he do in Tauranga that couldnt't be done by phone. Catalano it would appear that you have the typical problem of most of the right wing posters on this site. One eye. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. 

Hi Stables I think trying to compare the two is unfair . There are no planes from Tauranga and  to drive from there to Auckland to catch a plane it is far safer to drive to Wellington ,no  people  and still in his bubble only stop would be at  Gull in  Taihape for gas . If you look at the big picture at the moment Simon Bridges would be No3 in the pecking order and should be commended for going the extra mile to keep everyone slightly honest  .Cheers BH

4 hours ago, Gruff said:

Some on here may have already heard this,but for others its all becoming real. There is alot of information out there to back up his claims........

Now that's a name from the distant past , the times of Oasis , Blur , Happy Mondays , booze fueled nights of youth , the Hacienda Club in Gunchester  and David Icke claiming to be the son of God out of nowhere   I miss the nineties . David Icke , great great days .