RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE MAKE NO MISTAKE

1 hour ago, Trump said:

What a great win. In a nice position at the 400m and the Jock rode a patient ride. 

Poy was very good, right from the jump. The horse promised to win a few early and didnt, the key for me is i couldnt get a bet on, and thats when they win :rcfe-laughing: 

3 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Poy was very good, right from the jump. The horse promised to win a few early and didnt, the key for me is i couldnt get a bet on, and thats when they win :rcfe-laughing: 

Nice win Gruffy, top ride. Mine all need longer, Fields of Yulong nice run fresh. Kooweerup close up too carrying 5kg more than winner. Will win races. Might sack Clementina, she just can’t find the line.

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

More jobs gone....

What are the women going to read now.....???
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12321789

Will be just one of many impending closures affecting nearly everyone in the country in some way. Any business that is just making ends meet that has low cash flow is probably not going to survive this catastrophic economic disaster and that will snowball to most businesses in the coming years especially with probably regional lockdowns occurring on and off for the next 18months.

The other interesting thing here is why Our Director of health Ashley Bloomfield ( whose expertise’ is in non communicable disease) has brought 1.5 million extra flu jabs and is immunising now???? Everybody needs to be 100% to fight this and this will bring down their immune systems....Very questionable :rcf-thinking:

6 minutes ago, Gruff said:

The other interesting thing here is why Our Director of health Ashley Bloomfield ( whose expertise’ is in non communicable disease) has brought 1.5 million extra flu jabs and is immunising now???? Everybody needs to be 100% to fight this and this will bring down their immune systems....Very questionable :rcf-thinking:

You mean he is promoting immuno-compromising particulary the most vulnerable in the face of COVID-19? Sounds like a brilliant idea.

6 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Look at last seasons US flu jab success rate, and read the literature surrounding this cocktail from the manufacturers Legs. :rcfe-like: 

Yep they are challenging the immune systems of the most vulnerable to corona for something that has a 10-50% effectiveness against SOME strains of flu. Mad. Probably mad in the first place unless you have a fetish for injecting yourself with foreign protein.