RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
tripple alliance

Where to Next .

51 minutes ago, Trump said:

Only thing is you can’t believe China’s figures. There’s possibly another 30,000 dead they haven’t notified. You wouldn’t know.

Well we know this one died , what a surprise .

" A Chinese doctor who tried to issue the first warning about the deadly coronavirus outbreak has died, the hospital treating him has said.

Li Wenliang contracted the virus while working at Wuhan Central Hospital.

He had sent out a warning to fellow medics on 30 December but police told him to stop "making false comments".

There had been contradictory reports about his death, but the People's Daily now says he died at 02:58 on Friday (18:58 GMT Thursday)."

11 million live in Wuhan , probably a bit of air pollution , massive amount of smokers , a bit of poverty and people crammed into small houses together , China has an ageing population . Iam just a wee bit skeptical that the figures quoted could be a little light .

8 hours ago, Gruff said:

US and German numbers interesting,although recovered isnt part of the equation 

BE0E601A-1FEA-4A39-855F-CDF83C0FCD1A.png

The problem with these figures is they only quote the CONFIRMED  numbers , the unconfirmed , suspected numbers will be vastly different . People can have very little reaction , show minimal symptoms to the virus but be a carrier . The only death we have had was being treated for the normal , everyday flu . These figures are meaningless .

23 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

The problem with these figures is they only quote the CONFIRMED  numbers , the unconfirmed , suspected numbers will be vastly different . People can have very little reaction , show minimal symptoms to the virus but be a carrier . The only death we have had was being treated for the normal , everyday flu . These figures are meaningless .

No doubt.

26 minutes ago, Trump said:

Nobody believes the Chinese numbers? Surely not? A bit like Robert Mugabe saying he wouldn’t hurt anybody! 

Sailing close to the layline whenever Mugabe is brought into the conversation Trumpy!:rcf-skull:

What's happening  with the Queensland country racing now?Are the on-course only meetings going to be Tab meetings?

5 hours ago, Swoopa said:

Sailing close to the layline whenever Mugabe is brought into the conversation Trumpy!:rcf-skull:

What's happening  with the Queensland country racing now?Are the on-course only meetings going to be Tab meetings?

All race meetings are in that category. There is a TAB Gallops race day “everyday” in Qld. No patrons allowed on courses. Plus, the only way to place a bet is online or telephone. No TAB’s are open. I have one in at Sunshine Coast on Wed and will watch on My phone. 

2 hours ago, Trump said:

All race meetings are in that category. There is a TAB Gallops race day “everyday” in Qld. No patrons allowed on courses. Plus, the only way to place a bet is online or telephone. No TAB’s are open. I have one in at Sunshine Coast on Wed and will watch on My phone. 

Thanks  Trump

I heard an envelope was stopped in its tracks by the QR cancellation of Nanango the other day!:rcf-secret:

23 minutes ago, Swoopa said:

Thanks  Trump

I heard an envelope was stopped in its tracks by the QR cancellation of Nanango the other day!:rcf-secret:

Nanango was a non-TAB meeting, where stakes are much lower. They normally would race for $7500 per race. Nanango won’t see racing for a while. There are only 16 tracks in Qld being utilized for Racing whilst it (racing) continues during the Corvid-19 period. The rest are shut down. All are TAB meetings but you need an account to bet with either the TAB or a Ladbrokes etc. 

On 3/30/2020 at 6:45 PM, Trump said:

Go you good thing!:rcfe-like: