RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
gubellini

Wexford Stables

1 hour ago, talk said:

Most logical step. Te Akau very quite, but must be considering similar move.

Some syndicators may be in trouble. Even if all Te Akau shares subscribed one would imagine many paid just a deposit. Both Australia and NZ there could be Bart Cummings type situations.

3 hours ago, gubellini said:

Wexford stables have today decided to turn their entire stable out for spells. Expect more trainers to follow. Hard to see us having any winter racing this season.

I hope they haven't made a too hasty decision? :rcf-thinking-1: It could change again in a day or two?

Dont really see that Baz  much as I might like to. Just have to bite the bullet on this one. Will change the shape of racing until the new season at least. Not enough fit horses to make up fields and any marginal performers will probably retire to Gavelhouse. I think we'll see growing numbers there imho. Gotta break eggs if you want to make an omelette.