RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
tripple alliance

Why not Racing ?

Well the WareWhare physical stores, plus all of the related online businesses, will now not be opening. To the T/A who went off like a bull in a china shop with his nuts caught in the til, was totally arse about face. Warehouse off their own bat stated they were staying open. His good friend Cindy said no, no your not. Your insults are hardly effective when you haven't even got the story right. You've done nothing other than make an arse of yourself. 

Cindy's great strength is in banning things. The oil and gas industry got her started and it felt good. On to plastic bags then fruit stickers and cotton buds, but the buzz wasn't there.

Now comes the EPIC ban our lives and jobs, our investments and the economy. That the ultimate LOOK AT ME right there.

I know she has supporters, many hiding under their beds in a funk. I see some twat from Massey Prof in Communications says we should dob in people going out. 

I will gas up vehicles and go out. But not have contact.

This isn't about racing per se. but there will be SFA of that to talk about

5 minutes ago, Nerula said:

Now comes the EPIC ban our lives and jobs, our investments and the economy. That the ultimate LOOK AT ME right there.

my god...has the virus completely overcome your sense of logic and reasoning......yeah she has banned "our lives and jobs, our investments and the economy" on a whim cos she hasn't got anything else to do

calling some of you people morons is being too kind

2 hours ago, drewandjo said:

my god...has the virus completely overcome your sense of logic and reasoning......yeah she has banned "our lives and jobs, our investments and the economy" on a whim cos she hasn't got anything else to do

calling some of you people morons is being too kind

I would have more logic in my littler finger than you would have in your ass. All my adult life has been assessing risk and keeping myself and others safe.If you are interested I will tell you what I did..

Yes I am am angry at the risk these no hopers have put our society in. Princess was determined to do the March 15 anniversary. 2000 invitations and they were going to have it in an auditorium because rain was forecast. We jump from 7 to 9 cases and finally she is persuaded to cancel. It was all about her and her chance to emote. Then we get the Bullshit of "Go hard and Go early. The time act was much earlier. There was no screening at entry and little testing.

I listened to Robbo and he sounded sensible but waffled when asked why they would charge Air NZ 9% on a loan to keep them afloat. He said they would be able to repay it or treat it as equity. Daj do you understand where this is going?

MPI decision on "essential services"

NZTR
25 March 2020
In light of the government’s announcement that the country will move to COVID-19 alert level 4 at midnight tonight (25 March) only “essential services” are permitted to operate.

Our advice from the Ministry for Primary Industries confirms that training centres, training stables, agistment properties and stud farms where horses are in containment are considered essential services under animal welfare considerations.

Businesses with more than five people (including the owner) working at each business site, or who cannot achieve social distancing between staff, are required to register.  The criteria and registration form can be found here.

The businesses will need to answer 11 questions to provide assurance they have a plan and process to manage infection risks.  Much of this will be covered in the NZTR protocols which will be distributed later today.

In addition to this NZTR, the NZ Trainers’ Association and the NZ Thoroughbred Breeders’ Association will be providing a template to assist with completing the paperwork in a further communication later today.

MPI has requested that all businesses which need to register do so by 5pm on Friday, 27 March 2020.  Businesses will be able to continue operating while going through the registration process.

Insider, you usually write quite sensible posts. On this occasion I guess you are also a proponent that booze is an essential service during this lockdown and that you have been drinking heavily for a couple of days before writing what you did.

Simply astounding that you support a partial lockdown, rather than getting this sorted.

Racing is not important during this time. Actually it’s becoming less important every day.

How does a logical person think?
A logical person is someone that knows they could be wrong about something - A worldview, a decision, a relationship - And looks at the facts. If they are wrong, they make it right. You should be able to have a thoughtful, intelligent, and factual debate, with the absence of emotion, with a logical person.

26 minutes ago, Phillipe said:

Insider, you usually write quite sensible posts. On this occasion I guess you are also a proponent that booze is an essential service during this lockdown and that you have been drinking heavily for a couple of days before writing what you did.

Simply astounding that you support a partial lockdown, rather than getting this sorted.

Racing is not important during this time. Actually it’s becoming less important every day.

No Racing isnt important.  It just provides jobs and income for the many participants involved and their families. But then no industry is important is it!!!!

a doctor that i know that has a lot of knowledge on this has said that numbers will rise for at least 2 weeks. if the numbers dont start going down by week 3  there will probably be a further lockdown she said this is way more serious than people think and if things are not done properly we could be in a world of trouble the common consensus is we are handling it a lot better than aus

20 minutes ago, mike28 said:

a doctor that i know that has a lot of knowledge on this has said that numbers will rise for at least 2 weeks. if the numbers dont start going down by week 3  there will probably be a further lockdown she said this is way more serious than people think and if things are not done properly we could be in a world of trouble the common consensus is we are handling it a lot better than aus

You can thank Jacinda for that - it is called leadership 

4 hours ago, Phillipe said:

Goodness gracious me.

All I said was sensible outcome.

And that was based on myself who has a mare, a weanling, a yearling, and 2 x two year olds in different stables and agistment farms wondering how they were all going to be looked after given all the restrictions on people movement. 

The other side of the equation is that in my business of suppling product, (non essential) it was very simple to send out the last orders and close the doors, look after the staff financially and say that I will see them in 4 weeks or whenever. 
Two very different situations, but I guess many without the experience won’t get or understand it. 

23 minutes ago, mike28 said:

“We are handling it a lot better than aus”

I couldn’t agree more. 

1 minute ago, Insider said:

“We are handling it a lot better than aus”

I couldn’t agree more. 

Yep. Behind the 8 ball but a  mile better than Aus.

Looks like they are going down the Italy track.

11 hours ago, poundforpound said:

The reason you should all be angry is because this government had the capability to enforce isolation by installing a cell phone app at immigration......the technology is there and available, it’s being used widely across the globe.....but these fucking liberal civil libertarian airheads didn’t use it......and now hundreds of thousands of people are gong to lose their jobs, the economy will collapse, thousands will die including the vulnerable little kids on chemotherapy ...... this is a national disgrace and a withering indictment of this snowflake idealistic government and you should take that into consideration when you vote 

Note the sycophantic media won’t tell you this truth....that’s why the silly cow exempted them from lockdown, so they owe her a favour and they won’t expose this crowd for what it is ...hopeless 

What a difference a month makes.

Below is P4P posting 18 March 2020

poundforpound

"One single person in NZ, one single person, has been hospitalized by this virus.

It’s a cold weather virus with a sweet spot around 8 degrees, it’s no threat to anyone who isn’t immunosuppressed, normal healthy people are at no risk from this virus.

What is more it’s critical the population is exposed to the virus in order that we build up immunity, otherwise we’ll all be vulnerable over a long period, particularly come winter.

The only groups we should be protecting are the elderly, the chronic smokers, those with respiratory dysfunction, and anyone compromised by chemotherapy or other conditions that lower immunity.

Why are jockeys suddenly allowed to be 2 kilos heavier ? Is NZTR finally admitting that making jockeys waste jeopardizes their health ? and even if they are where’s the evidence starving people increases corona infection given that Africa, South America, India and Russia all have very low infection rates, and fuck all fat people.

This pandemic is all about aged immunosuppressed and respiratory compromised people......but hey NZTR has failed to hit the mark on anything for a long long time so it comes as no surprise they’ve got it wrong again.. 

On 3/24/2020 at 4:18 PM, drewandjo said:

moron.....the government NEVER announced The Warehouse could stay open and in fact the Prime Minister has just confirmed they are not an essential service. Before you open your gobhole how about thinking first

HA HA ha , Just look at what's been approved  and guess who sells them all . Why not green grocers , butchers , liquor retailers , all can be run like dairy's . Thank goodness I  bought 4 crates of swapa crate Speights  , crates not available at the supermarket BUT  I'm getting a little low on GIN , not available in the supermarket , a real essential .

" The Government will allow many essential goods to be purchased online in a significant loosening of the level four lockdown rules in place to curb the spread of coronavirus.

These goods include heaters, blankets, fridges, and computers."

Probably time to check out the donnor list for comrade cindy .

28 minutes ago, Stables said:

You must be getting pretty worried Trump, sounds like you're almost running out of booze supplies going by the nonsense you've been posting lately

Jeez ,  nonsense , really ? , You can't get past the fact that the goods exempted are all sold at the warehouse or their subsidiaries . TRUMP , where did that come from , you can't anything right can you .

Another back down , company's who sell fruit and veges can resume home delivery's , why not butchers , green grocers , liquor outlets .

MBIE has just advised HortNZ that door-to-door, local fruit and vegetable box deliveries can go ahead, but all COVID-19 anti-transmission and food safety measures must be in place.