RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
bus stop

Who's The Clown

Strange picture that, The cup looks as if it is floating.

If it is Sean there would be a good reason for it , as he is not a bad bloke. Everyone seems to be having a giggle so he may have made a joke. What was the photographer doing pulling the trigger at that moment?

Edited by scooby3051
my bad

On having a second look at the picture more seems not right.  while the first and second dogs are at attention  to get their photo taken the body language from Sean's dog seems to be saying Sean you dork what are you thinking, let me outa here

I assume the issue that Bus stop is referring to is social distancing!  The clown in 3rd place should have got a punch in the nose for idiocy but I guess that would have broken the “2 metre” rule also.

GOM I believe the girl with the winner is holding the cup.

To be fair BM that photo would have been taken before the lockdown so social distancing was not asked for. I think we would have had to  seen the context of what was happening when the photo was taken  before deciding who needs a punch?

Still reckon it's the worst dias shot I have seen , the only positive is how Mike has managed to hold his tummy in and chest out just at the right time

On 4/3/2020 at 1:07 PM, GOM said:

To be fair BM that photo would have been taken before the lockdown so social distancing was not asked for. I think we would have had to  seen the context of what was happening when the photo was taken  before deciding who needs a punch?

Still reckon it's the worst dias shot I have seen , the only positive is how Mike has managed to hold his tummy in and chest out just at the right time

I believe it is the photo of the south Waikato cup from the Tokoroa meeting on March 22, the day before NZ went to Alert level 3 so well within the “social distancing” timeframe.