RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
dougie1

Warriors

Nathan Friend signs on for 2012&13 with an option for 2014. A player close to playing origin last season when cam smith was out injured and will do good for the warriors.

He looks pretty "flat" at the moment - mind you so do the rest of the Titans!

Why do we buy these players after they have peaked?? Watch what we have in our pool of talent, develop it further, and see class players AT their peak represent the Warriors. Or dont we have the coaching staff to refine them?? Id have thought Dean Bell would be one of the best at this, or is the problem elsewhere in the coaching ranks?

What so he uses the 1st grade to get ready??? Smart coaching by Cartwright eh.

He's poop.

You don't watch too much NRL do you? Since you're a bit on the slow side: he's been injured and last round was his first game of the year.

1120 tackles in 2010 - the most by any player in the NRL. Yep he's poop . . .

You don't watch too much NRL do you? Since you're a bit on the slow side: he's been injured and last round was his first game of the year.

1120 tackles in 2010 - the most by any player in the NRL. Yep he's poop . . .

Jesus we have 4 guys who can play hooker at the Warriors! Why spend so much on ONE player who is restricted to ONE position where we have ample depth?!?! The guy is a grafting battler. We already have one of those in our pack (Luck - God bless him). Cleary seems obsessed with getting as many one dimensional players in the team as possible. The guy is still living in the 90's.

Tackle? It should be every players prerequisite to be able to do that (ask Mark Geyer). We need an overhaul of our fitness, tactics, and intensity.

Jesus we have 4 guys who can play hooker at the Warriors! Why spend so much on ONE player who is restricted to ONE position where we have ample depth?!?! The guy is a grafting battler. We already have one of those in our pack (Luck - God bless him). Cleary seems obsessed with getting as many one dimensional players in the team as possible. The guy is still living in the 90's.

Tackle? It should be every players prerequisite to be able to do that (ask Mark Geyer). We need an overhaul of our fitness, tactics, and intensity.

Mark Geyer!? Ha!

That guy clearly took one to many head knocks during his career. First it was kick the Warriors out of the comp, more recently the Dragons will win the spoon in 2011! The guy is braindead so I wouldn't listen to a word that muppet says.

In 2012, there will be no Heremaia at the Warriors. Our hookers will be Friend and Mara. With Friend at 9, our spine looks very promising: Fish, Mateo/Maloney, Maloney/Johnson and Friend. And Friend cleary is not one dimensional - he is a fantastic ball runner with real speed for a 9, a leader, and a true 80 minute player. Many say he is the fittest player in the entire NRL. A good buy for 2012.

What so he uses the 1st grade to get ready??? Smart coaching by Cartwright eh.

He's poop.

Another 'Pooper' aye Torchy :rolleyes:

Every time I pop back in you are running down real athletes while kneeling(oops sorry,standing) behind your screen :D

So,Nathan Friend is 'poop' huh?

Another 'Pooper' aye Torchy :rolleyes:

Every time I pop back in you are running down real athletes while kneeling(oops sorry,standing) behind your screen :D

So,Nathan Friend is 'poop' huh?

Says Isaac - the "man" with no second name. Whos the one standing behind a screen sunbeam?? :D

Now toodle off and give James a hug. :rolleyes:

Mark Geyer!? Ha!

That guy clearly took one to many head knocks during his career. First it was kick the Warriors out of the comp, more recently the Dragons will win the spoon in 2011! The guy is braindead so I wouldn't listen to a word that muppet says.

In 2012, there will be no Heremaia at the Warriors. Our hookers will be Friend and Mara. With Friend at 9, our spine looks very promising: Fish, Mateo/Maloney, Maloney/Johnson and Friend. And Friend cleary is not one dimensional - he is a fantastic ball runner with real speed for a 9, a leader, and a true 80 minute player. Many say he is the fittest player in the entire NRL. A good buy for 2012.

I think there is a Freudian slip in there Madlib :)

Says Isaac - the "man" with no second name. Whos the one standing behind a screen sunbeam?? :

The name is Smith,Isaac Smith :rolleyes:

Go and google me,I'm really famous

Where was Ukuma Ta'ai 2nite?? is he injured??

These warriors are as useless as the Hurricanes.The only player there worthy of a weekly pay cheque is Michael Luck.

funniest post ever. ever.......EVER !!

....myk and Gastro try and outdo each other as league and sport fans in general.

Gastro introduced himself at the local trots a while back....he was out for the day....he looks quite normal !!!!

Keep them up to the mark there pogo , as only you can !!!

....myk and Gastro try and outdo each other as league and sport fans in general.

Gastro introduced himself at the local trots a while back....he was out for the day....he looks quite normal !!!!

They are ALL entitled to their opinions TM even if they are blatantly wrong.

They are ALL entitled to their opinions TM even if they are blatantly wrong.

Hey Pogo & TM,had a bad day on the punt yesterday and a bit rough to go fishing so thought I'd do a bit of fishing on here for entertainment.Thought I'd get more than two bites though,but at least a couple of decent ones,both had to include personal references.

I only recognised you from the neon lights above your head that read: "Im so important people call me Gary Gary"

:D

I only recognised you from the neon lights above your head that read: "Im so important people call me Gary Gary"

Is this the same guy who was registered as a jockey once?

Is this the same guy who was registered as a jockey once?

.....Billy Slater.

I was 200 lb @ age 15 , that plus School Cert in Maths excluded me.

The 'topic' is Warriors , I did coach RPacker as a youngster ,and I saw Benji Marshall play last week which is probably closer to the game that Gastro has been .....ever !!!

...up your futile efforts to dig up dirt/cast aspersions on my character.

It's not too late for you Gastro , get rid of all those bad thoughts from your head , give up the Drink , the self image and emotional security can only go one way.

...up your futile efforts to dig up dirt/cast aspersions on my character.

It's not too late for you Gastro , get rid of all those bad thoughts from your head , give up the Drink , the self image and emotional security can only go one way.

Futile? Not quite in the same league as your side step regarding the Hawera tracks safety, oncourse turnover, and you still sending your horses there.

Aspersions? I said hello to YOU - no casting or defamatory actions there me old son.

Emotional security? Would that involve claiming to know/see/hear/trip over/bump into/be in the same hemisphere as someone famous? Many would say yes. Promotion of ones self image probably lies under the same banner.

Drink? Everything in moderation (including name dropping!)

Bad thoughts? Are you meaning the Warriors in particular?? Trust me I RAVE about them when they perform to their ability (win, lose, or draw) and even defend them when they are down and out. So actually giving some players a negative view isnt high on my list of "fun ho" - but jeez they probably deserve it. (Sorry, I dont know what going to see the Tigers has to do with the Warriors last week. When I saw Benji in Cambelltown a couple of years ago perhaps THAT was the ideal time to make an opinion about the game. Hey apparently you swear by it!!)

Please feel free to browse through and count up some posts where Ive valued and supported your opinion (I think the last one was about TV race schedules). I think you will find you are the one lacking some balance and fairness. Perhaps you may admit it like a real man (and a Tasman one at that) on here. Its OK to be balanced you know :)

No.8: Lester Rutledge