RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
dougie1

Warriors

Check out the team Ivan has named, hope they defend well as I think they will score plenty and win by 20 - amn of the match Mateo!!!!!!

1 change I would do is have Hohaia on the bench instead of playing for the Mt Albert seconds.

1 Glen Fisiiahi

2 Bill Tupou

3 Shaun Berrigan

4 Simon Mannering ©

5 Krisnan Inu

6 Feleti Mateo

7 James Maloney

8 Jacob Lillyman

9 Aaron Heremaia

10 Russell Packer

11 Lewis Brown

12 Ukuma Ta'ai

13 Micheal Luck

Interchange:

14 Kevin Locke

15 Sam Rapira

16 Ben Matulino

17 Elijah Taylor

18 Alehana Mara

Have to congratulate Ivan on his changes, I now think he has named a side that can win,

Dropping both Seymour and Moon is a positive step.

Fisiiahi at Fullback is the correct option.

Bill Tupou on the wing is another positive move as he is a WINGER.

Ta'ai in the 17 is another positive move.

Mateo has played 5/8 at Parra with limited success, hopefully he gels better with Maloney.

Not sure if Shaun Johnson is injured but would have opted for him in the halves.

Locke on the Bench??? As long as he is not put on the Wing when he comes on you could look at it as a positive move, I think I would have opted for Hohaia on the bench rather than Locke.

Lillyman as a starting Prop instead of Rapira??? can't understand that.

Cleary should have taken a leaf out of Bellamy's book he had 2 young class Fullbacks Slater and Inglis, and 2 fit them both in the team it was the more solid Inglis who had to give way and play Centre.

Locke has never been given a chance at Fullback, Fisiiahi could have been put in the Centre's instead of either Mannering or Berrigan, and Locke to Fullback.

Still all and all I think Ivan may have his first win on the board, this is a far more positive side, with much better attacking options.

Shaking my swede about Hohaia bein dropped and Rapira benched. Two guys that have served their coach well and yet put in one poor display and theyre history. Perhaps they told him a few home truths. Meanwhile Moon gets what he should have got 2 weeks after joining the Warriors and somehow Lilyman escapes any punishment. I tell ya this club hasnt got a hope under this guy.

Sad.

Have to congratulate Ivan on his changes, I now think he has named a side that can win,

Dropping both Seymour and Moon is a positive step.

Fisiiahi at Fullback is the correct option.

Bill Tupou on the wing is another positive move as he is a WINGER.

Ta'ai in the 17 is another positive move.

Mateo has played 5/8 at Parra with limited success, hopefully he gels better with Maloney.

Not sure if Shaun Johnson is injured but would have opted for him in the halves.

Locke on the Bench??? As long as he is not put on the Wing when he comes on you could look at it as a positive move, I think I would have opted for Hohaia on the bench rather than Locke.

Lillyman as a starting Prop instead of Rapira??? can't understand that.

Cleary should have taken a leaf out of Bellamy's book he had 2 young class Fullbacks Slater and Inglis, and 2 fit them both in the team it was the more solid Inglis who had to give way and play Centre.

Locke has never been given a chance at Fullback, Fisiiahi could have been put in the Centre's instead of either Mannering or Berrigan, and Locke to Fullback.

Still all and all I think Ivan may have his first win on the board, this is a far more positive side, with much better attacking options.

What a time to pick his best side VC

The humble beachside hamlet of Cronulla against the might of NZ and away from home as well.

P Gallen may well need to be Superman.

Go the Sharks.

flash you are right,but hohaia has looked timid under the high ball and the fish has got to sort it out hes been signed for 4 years i think the writing on wall for hohaia and locke who is also out of favour at warriors (trust me on that).We also need more game time for livewire hooker mara,but the front row are shameful...and they are resigning rapira long term.........ps where is his brother steve ..very good player and was scouted back from cowboys where he was rookie of year and yet to get chance?????bizarre

flash you are right,but hohaia has looked timid under the high ball and the fish has got to sort it out hes been signed for 4 years i think the writing on wall for hohaia and locke who is also out of favour at warriors (trust me on that).We also need more game time for livewire hooker mara,but the front row are shameful...and they are resigning rapira long term.........ps where is his brother steve ..very good player and was scouted back from cowboys where he was rookie of year and yet to get chance?????bizarre

How Lilyman keeps getting picked is beyond me. Goes missing a hell of a lot! I never really rated Steve Rapira either and was suprised he was signed up. One saviour over the years has been our dummy halves - when theyre on we really carve up the metres. It started with Marsh, was continued by the under rated Gatis, and two years ago we saw Henderson at his best. Always seems to be consistently successful mid to late season though. I like Heremia but he needs to be given a free rein.

So what is the oil on Locke???

a certain player manager has told me ivan is not a great fan,but loves the fish and they have to many one has to go,and nobby manager seen the writing.These things are usually denied and then poof you are gone.Mate steve rapira shone at the cowboys and they offered him more to stay than warriors,but brother had the pull...packer lillyman...sam rapira and mannering need to step up.This boy mara really has the goods a real thinking hooker...big future.

a certain player manager has told me ivan is not a great fan,but loves the fish and they have to many one has to go,and nobby manager seen the writing.These things are usually denied and then poof you are gone.Mate steve rapira shone at the cowboys and they offered him more to stay than warriors,but brother had the pull...packer lillyman...sam rapira and mannering need to step up.This boy mara really has the goods a real thinking hooker...big future.

Cleary needs to have the likes of Mara and Co. getting run ons or even starts to buck up some of these senior players attitudes. Rapira getting bagged for his game v Saints was a bit harsh I thought. At least he went looking for some work and kept trying after a few dropped balls. Lilyman went AWOL big time. Moon got the standard Bennett bulleye on him which even as a staunch Warriors supporter was amusing to see. Packer was huge and ate up plenty of metres. And how players dont follow Mateo is anyones guess. God he was a handful and must have been getting frustrated the number of times he looked for a runner to recieve his offload and yet had to keep possession.

Agree with Mara exciting prospect.

Locke has been butchered by the Coach, hopefully Cleary goes before Locke.

Steve Rapira, thought he played well at the Cowboys, I thought he must have been injured not to be in the 17.

With St George being on the Salary cap limit and having to let players go, the Warriors if they had any decent talent scouts should have put a bid in for 2nd rower/Prop Trent Merrin, a future Origin player.

Packer needs to stand up against the Sharks was poor last week, can remember him running the ball on the 5th tackle about 10 metres out only to be stopped 5 metres out for a cheap turnover, shocking!

Agree with Mara exciting prospect.

Locke has been butchered by the Coach, hopefully Cleary goes before Locke.

Steve Rapira, thought he played well at the Cowboys, I thought he must have been injured not to be in the 17.

With St George being on the Salary cap limit and having to let players go, the Warriors if they had any decent talent scouts should have put a bid in for 2nd rower/Prop Trent Merrin, a future Origin player.

Packer needs to stand up against the Sharks was poor last week, can remember him running the ball on the 5th tackle about 10 metres out only to be stopped 5 metres out for a cheap turnover, shocking!

But isnt that the fault of Cleary?? ALL year we have had pitiful last tackle options which highlights the coach is bereft of ideas and organisation.

What a week to have to play the tongue pokers .

At least it's slipper weekend , Nadal vs TSNB , the cricket world cup and De Fine Lago's chance to boost the PPOAPC bank balance.

Old Gold Chocolate or Boiled Lollies ?

Go the Sharks.

But isnt that the fault of Cleary?? ALL year we have had pitiful last tackle options which highlights the coach is bereft of ideas and organisation.

Absolutely, we would lead WORST last tackle options, what's a prop doing with the ball on the last tackle, unless he is being thrown a short pass running onto it about 3-4 metres out.

We are so close to the demise of Cleary, a loss to the Sharks will spell the beginning of the end for him, because next week the Roosters will beat the Warriors that will make it 5 losses in a row, the week after they play Manly at Brookevale that will be 6 losses in a row, and then they take on the Storm in Melbourne that's 7 from 7, if he's not finished by then, they may as well offer him another extension.

I have the feeling the Warriors will beat the Sharks, it will be reminiscent to Franklin scoring a 50.

Win or Lose the result will be bittersweet.

Absolutely, we would lead WORST last tackle options, what's a prop doing with the ball on the last tackle, unless he is being thrown a short pass running onto it about 3-4 metres out.

We are so close to the demise of Cleary, a loss to the Sharks will spell the beginning of the end for him, because next week the Roosters will beat the Warriors that will make it 5 losses in a row, the week after they play Manly at Brookevale that will be 6 losses in a row, and then they take on the Storm in Melbourne that's 7 from 7, if he's not finished by then, they may as well offer him another extension.

I have the feeling the Warriors will beat the Sharks, it will be reminiscent to Franklin scoring a 50.

Win or Lose the result will be bittersweet.

BETT SUTTOR will be your MVP.

Back it in..............

What a time to pick his best side VC

The humble beachside hamlet of Cronulla against the might of NZ and away from home as well.

P Gallen may well need to be Superman.

Go the Sharks.

the pickles going son? Great to see your side on the comeback surely they cant win three in a row?When did that last happen?When pickles were tupence a jar maybe

the pickles going son? Great to see your side on the comeback surely they cant win three in a row?When did that last happen?When pickles were tupence a jar maybe

Gday mate.

Yeah it's been a while , i was booked in for Taupo , but with the Slipper on i took the soft option.

Von Cettes has nailed it i think, as much as hope springs eternal for those south of Tom Uglys bridge i really fear the tongue pokers this weekend.

I'm on the Nadal/Sharks/India/De Fine Lago Quaddie , if it lobs i'll be non compus mentus for a week.

Another point comes out in broncos game last night warriors nyc player of the year warriors pass on him penrith sign him up .Penrith make 2 line breaks all game he made one of them ,off the bench he makes 24 tackles...who the hell makes the callsthere ...watch this space suitonga likiliki made the nyc team 2 years running warriors send him to newcastle...he will star...hey but we got MOON.

Theres not room for everybody.didnt roosters let Jamie Soward and Lewis Brown go?.Every club has a gee I wish list.

Also , players improve and unless you have a crystal ball how are you to know a players potential.Kenny Dowall was known to Warrior scouts but was he the player he is now when they were trialling him?

When it comes to player movement the Warriors are no better or worse than anyone else.

Keep the faith.

Another point comes out in broncos game last night warriors nyc player of the year warriors pass on him penrith sign him up .Penrith make 2 line breaks all game he made one of them ,off the bench he makes 24 tackles...who the hell makes the callsthere ...watch this space suitonga likiliki made the nyc team 2 years running warriors send him to newcastle...he will star...hey but we got MOON.

Exactly. We have the greatest nursery for many sports within our own country and yet still buy poop from overseas. Look at the NFL and how the scouts over there feel about our naturally talented Pacific Island population. Identify the "real deals", nuture them in the most professional manner, and stop bringing in the likes of Kemp, Moon, Devine, etc.

spot on torch and so wrong ritchie....please explain to me ritchie how suitonga likiliki who has played for kiwis u16 and u18s also play top team for tonga and junior kiwis was in nyc dream team 2 years running,and was seeking 65000 first year and 90000 2nd year can be cut (oh he also had 1 topside warriors game) and joel moon signed...when his manager put him on market he had 7 clubs make offers within 24 hours...and has gone to newcastle on 120k and 150k....how do they justify letting that one go...and trust me its not the cap as moon is on far more.ITS POOR RECRUITMENT that stops the warriors.

If those figures are correct and i have no reason to doubt you nahla Moon should by a lottery ticket.

BUT with the warriors history of salary cap rorting ( the wriggling fush affair) nothing would surprise..

in the simplest form , you desparately need a quality half back , or as daniel anderson is reported as saying , albeit an extrememly racist comment if true , "the salt and pepper mix is wrong"....