RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Berri

I know this is not racing but...

2 minutes ago, Archer said:

Ok, Berri has volunteered to be first in line for bar-coding  ... :rcfe-like: 

Only dickhead in here is you, ....  "weld doors shut, lock up people "  :rcf-shocked-5:

Why not just start shooting people, who won't do as they are told. 

Grow up. this is serious stuff. The first community cases have occurred and this is the start. People will die and the economy is about to receive the biggest hit in our life times. And here you are being an idiot for some weird reason....Always takes one to show up

17 minutes ago, Berri said:

Grow up. this is serious stuff. The first community cases have occurred and this is the start. People will die and the economy is about to receive the biggest hit in our life times. And here you are being an idiot for some weird reason....Always takes one to show up.

Idiot,

AIRBORNE VIRUS, been here since December, well established in the community, yes people will get sick, some may die (probably elderly or comprised)  but most will survive. 

3 hours ago, Archer said:

Idiot,

AIRBORNE VIRUS, been here since December, well established in the community, yes people will get sick, some may die (probably elderly or comprised)  but most will survive. 

Congratulations for being thick as well....

Virus lives on surfaces for up to 48 hours...contact transmission has been proven. It's not just airborne. One of the biggest transmitting medians is faeces so make sure you wash seriously well before you decide to sick your thumb up your nose and then shake a hand....

As I said...there's always one on show

4 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Not even close to accurate 

The most at risk are the aged, those with respiratory issues, and the immunocompromised 

You are right and wrong at the same time , the jet set are most at risk of catching this disease , the aged etc are most at risk of dying once they get it but that risk would be a lot less if the jet set wasnt being allowed to spread it in the first place.

58 minutes ago, Berri said:

Congratulations for being thick as well....

Virus lives on surfaces for up to 48 hours...contact transmission has been proven. It's not just airborne. One of the biggest transmitting medians is faeces so make sure you wash seriously well before you decide to sick your thumb up your nose and then shake a hand....

As I said...there's always one on show

Just keep talking pillock, you are definitely the star of the show. 

34 minutes ago, Archer said:

Just keep talking pillock, you are definitely the star of the show. 

Mate you are absolutely clueless.covid is airbourne? share everyone a link to that would you ,you are talking nonsense

the govt done not bad really especially the payouts to business etc my job at the airport in duty free is still going at a reduced rate if it wasnt for the govt

i would have been made redundant already might be in a couple of weeks though. from what ive seen in and around the airport people have been way to relaxed the govt doing well they just need to be way more ruthless with self isolaters

3 hours ago, Berri said:

You didn't get it did you? If you wanted to stop this crap, then you go long on the dictatorial stance. People cheat, they don't give a shit about anyone else, they don't care. In China they simply shut them down, brought in the army and welded shut the doors to apartment blocks. Everyone went you savages but they did what they needed to. NZers have houses and cheat and flat the law, so the only thing to do is track everyone and smash the cheats....if you want to irradiate this crap. yep, we need heaps of technology to do this and that probably isn't available, but if you want to stop this thing in its tracks, then you've got to go long. Otherwise we'll be bemoaning the extended suffering as we badly manage everything like normal.

But we know that the life of it is 14 days. We have vaccines and we already know there is help on its way. If we fuck around for 6 months we'll be properly broke. So let's organise ourselves to not go properly broke.

Christ we had so much notice that this virus was bad. And what did these plonkers do? Fuck all. Dickheads like Archer thought it was a blown up press and social media overplay. All you needed to do was read the data to know it was serious. Will it be as big as the Spanish Flu of 1918? Yes. Will it kill as many people? No. We've got better drugs, technology and response systems. But we are complacent and watch this to see by how much.

The Spanish Flu wasnt influenza Berrifruit. Its was an upper respiratory tract Bacterial infection that was seriously compounded by the use of Aspirin ( salicylic acid) there is a theory it was administered as a vaccine ( not aspirin)at Fort Riley where the first  case was detected...another Big Pharma cover-up.....you say we have vaccines? You need to start expanding your reading me ol China  :rcf-rich-1:

31 minutes ago, Gruff said:

The Spanish Flu wasnt influenza Berrifruit. Its was an upper respiratory tract Bacterial infection that was seriously compounded by the use of Aspirin ( salicylic acid) there is a theory it was administered as a vaccine ( not aspirin)at Fort Riley where the first  case was detected...another Big Pharma cover-up.....you say we have vaccines? You need to start expanding your reading me ol China  :rcf-rich-1:

Not sure what you mean here. I didn't say the Spanish Flu was an influenza because to tell you the truth, I don't actually know what it was. Will need to step up to the plate and learn. There are now 16 companies around the World pushing versions of vaccines. It looks as though malaria and arthritis remedies are having good responses in trials in numerous countries. Here's a summary:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/the-contenders-for-covid-19-treatment-drugs-m6525krlv?shareToken=b07908a669e2d2e118be225e51dad6f5

7 minutes ago, Berri said:

Not sure what you mean here. I didn't say the Spanish Flu was an influenza because to tell you the truth, I don't actually know what it was. Will need to step up to the plate and learn. There are now 16 companies around the World pushing versions of vaccines. It looks as though malaria and arthritis remedies are having good responses in trials in numerous countries. Here's a summary:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/the-contenders-for-covid-19-treatment-drugs-m6525krlv?shareToken=b07908a669e2d2e118be225e51dad6f5

Take a look at these chemicals and their effect on the Human body, from memory it stops cell communication in the immune system, didnt work to well for vietnam vets  who notoriously mixed with a cocktail of drugs. More interesting reading on a rainy day :rcfe-like:

15 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Our infection curve is looking dangerously like Italy’s .....God forbid.....but they have no controls in place here to monitor self isolators 

24812B64-A42C-4489-8561-C069C184ED7A.jpeg

Bloody hope not P4P.....although it shows no sign of abating according to overnight figures.

Overseas news: Italy has reported another jump in the number of people who have died from Covid-19 -- 793 in the last 24 hours.
In Spain, the figure jumped by a third in a day, to more than 1300. 

And in France, it went up a quarter, to more than 560. 

The number of deaths in the UK was up by 53, to a total of 220 people. 

Angola on Saturday confirmed its first two cases of coronavirus, while Mauritius recorded its first death as the virus spreads across Africa. 

A Bosnian woman became the first to die of the coronavirus in the Balkan country, the manager of a hospital in the northwestern town of Bihac said on Saturday.

Once the leaders bias was exposed at Rosehill, it was always going to be a Farnan benefit race. I had the F4 in the wrong order, expecting Farnan to be run down in the last 100m by either Tagaloa or Away Game. But the bias took paid to that theory. It was also nigh on impossible for TAS to win and I agree, Randwick is his track. He’ll keep. 

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Bloody hope not P4P.....although it shows no sign of abating according to overnight figures.

Overseas news: Italy has reported another jump in the number of people who have died from Covid-19 -- 793 in the last 24 hours.
In Spain, the figure jumped by a third in a day, to more than 1300. 

And in France, it went up a quarter, to more than 560. 

The number of deaths in the UK was up by 53, to a total of 220 people. 

Angola on Saturday confirmed its first two cases of coronavirus, while Mauritius recorded its first death as the virus spreads across Africa. 

A Bosnian woman became the first to die of the coronavirus in the Balkan country, the manager of a hospital in the northwestern town of Bihac said on Saturday.

A lot of info and stats that may or may not be 100% accurate  and we wont know for sure until after the fact ,but on youtube I saw a video by 'khan academy' that examines chinese data  from after the peak seems to have passed  and the most salient point is that the death rate is the only number that can be trusted, and from that death rate you can estimate the true rate of infection.If there is a 1% death rate then 200 dead means 20000 exposed a 4% death rate means 5000 exposed and so on ,also it seems that the time from exposure to first symptoms is 5 days and another 15 days until death ,20 in total or 3 weeks based on facts from ground zero surveys of the sick and dying.

1 hour ago, Trump said:

Once the leaders bias was exposed at Rosehill, it was always going to be a Farnan benefit race. I had the F4 in the wrong order, expecting Farnan to be run down in the last 100m by either Tagaloa or Away Game. But the bias took paid to that theory. It was also nigh on impossible for TAS to win and I agree, Randwick is his track. He’ll keep. 

Really like Thompsons horse Mamaragan Trumpy. Hell of a run in only his second start. Could be something special.

1 hour ago, Nukkledragga said:

A lot of info and stats that may or may not be 100% accurate  and we wont know for sure until after the fact ,but on youtube I saw a video by 'khan academy' that examines chinese data  from after the peak seems to have passed  and the most salient point is that the death rate is the only number that can be trusted, and from that death rate you can estimate the true rate of infection.If there is a 1% death rate then 200 dead means 20000 exposed a 4% death rate means 5000 exposed and so on ,also it seems that the time from exposure to first symptoms is 5 days and another 15 days until death ,20 in total or 3 weeks based on facts from ground zero surveys of the sick and dying.

Italy has over 47,000 cases and at least 4,032 deaths to date.....and that changes by the hour.