RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Red Rum

Saturday Racing

Anyone got any thoughts on tomorrow . Kementari back, George Ryder looks fantastic and Addeyeb has conditions in favour , 119 rated , will be tough to beat .

Aktau a lovely horse with no weight , plenty upside with a bit of Harlem ew might be OK at Mornington in Cup Drop in class for Harlem and looks in good health . Don't know about anyone else but Iam  hanging out for some mind diversion for hour or three .

I see Daniel Stackhouse is listed as riding in the slipper ans well as having 4 rides at Mornington.

I presume his Slipper ride has made the field so will forgo his mounts at Mornington.I give his mount in the slipper a reasonable chance.

In the Mornington Cup i like Suzuka Devious.

Shown nothing much in Australia but i'm picking it to all change tomorrow.

3 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Anyone got any thoughts on tomorrow . Kementari back, George Ryder looks fantastic and Addeyeb has conditions in favour , 119 rated , will be tough to beat .

Aktau a lovely horse with no weight , plenty upside with a bit of Harlem ew might be OK at Mornington in Cup Drop in class for Harlem and looks in good health . Don't know about anyone else but Iam  hanging out for some mind diversion for hour or three .

Yeah, Harlem was good the other week without being brilliant, but decent ew odds here. 

16 hours ago, Red Rum said:

How good is Addeyeb RR ? Never won a Group One in UK although did beat Magic Wand. Verry Ellegant looks hard to beat, unbeaten third up at Rosehill.

Mugatoo, Gayatri, Warning/ Holy One in Guineas and Cosmic Force/Tofane. Mirimar at Mornington.

Slipper should be a cracker. Taking a few around Hanseatic, Prague, Mamaragan, Away Game and Personal for odds.

Following Lethal at Tauranga - Starrybeel and Gravitelle.

:rcfe-like:

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

How good is Addeyeb RR ? Never won a Group One in UK although did beat Magic Wand. Verry Ellegant looks hard to beat, unbeaten third up at Rosehill.

Mugatoo, Gayatri, Warning/ Holy One in Guineas and Cosmic Force/Tofane. Mirimar at Mornington.

Slipper should be a cracker. Taking a few around Hanseatic, Prague, Mamaragan, Away Game and Personal for odds.

Following Lethal at Tauranga - Starrybeel and Gravitelle.

:rcfe-like:

Addeyeb on soft or worse is very good , 119 rating , Cape of Good Hope and Magic Wand were rated decent amount below him . He has form around some of the best  and beat some good ones in big fields . Trainer has targeted this trip for long while  . He won a Lincoln  2 years back in March 2018  before he really improved to Grp class . Horse he beat in Lincoln turned out a group 1 winner at Royal Ascot so even the old handicap form is good .

I agree Verry Ellegant the big danger , Norway is very good horse been scratched out a few times recently but I think Addeyeb and Verry Ellegant will be too good .

I might have a bit on the other pom , Young Rascal in Manion , I think he has a few quirks though. 

Taking on The Shark with Happy Clapper 3rd up 18s and 3.80. Savatiano will have a bit of my money too at Rosehill .

Gravitelle I think  had an excuse last time , iam sure she was mentioned in stipes for something . She looked good a few runs back .

Good Luck on punt . 

14 hours ago, Big Boned said:

I like your endeavour but this is a faux polictical site. No one actually cares about the sport or discussing its participants.

Iam throwing myself into Saturday racing and smashing a football around today BB ( keeping a safe distance from others ) , cannot let ourselves get too bogged down in negative , it's bad but getting bogged down won't help .

2 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Addeyeb on soft or worse is very good , 119 rating , Cape of Good Hope and Magic Wand were rated decent amount below him . He has form around some of the best  and beat some good ones in big fields . Trainer has targeted this trip for long while  . He won a Lincoln  2 years back in March 2018  before he really improved to Grp class . Horse he beat in Lincoln turned out a group 1 winner at Royal Ascot so even the old handicap form is good .

I agree Verry Ellegant the big danger , Norway is very good horse been scratched out a few times recently but I think Addeyeb and Verry Ellegant will be too good .

I might have a bit on the other pom , Young Rascal in Manion , I think he has a few quirks though. 

Taking on The Shark with Happy Clapper 3rd up 18s and 3.80. Savatiano will have a bit of my money too at Rosehill .

Gravitelle I think  had an excuse last time , iam sure she was mentioned in stipes for something . She looked good a few runs back .

Good Luck on punt . 

Save your money on the Clapper RR...just cannot see him footing it with the Shark, Bost or Seth.

9 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Save your money on the Clapper RR...just cannot see him footing it with the Shark, Bost or Seth.

Hahaha , I love an old warrior . Ive got to take on The Shark , mind you I took on Winx for years and that added a year extra before I can retire .I always thought I was the clever bugger who had found the one to beat her .

22 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Good Luck on punt . 

Hope you made a few bob RR. Those Poms are tough buggers to get past, both looked beaten but rallied again. Think J Mac was a little over confident on VE, she was never going to outstay him but could have outsprinted him if he had held her up a bit longer.

Not a bad day all round, winners hard to find on that leaders track, but some very nice place divvies and tri in the slipper made up for it.

52 minutes ago, TurnyTom said:

VE looking for more water on the grass, will grow another leg when the rains come is going well in the early prep

The deeper it gets the better Addeyeb gets , going bit firm for him yesterday . She will never get past him in softer ground , no chance at all. 

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Hope you made a few bob RR. Those Poms are tough buggers to get past, both looked beaten but rallied again. Think J Mac was a little over confident on VE, she was never going to outstay him but could have outsprinted him if he had held her up a bit longer.

Not a bad day all round, winners hard to find on that leaders track, but some very nice place divvies and tri in the slipper made up for it.

Fantastic training performance by Haggas , both horses way too tough and strong . Addeyeb won't be beaten if QE2 on, he flys through the mud .

Aktau was superb at Mornington .

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

Fantastic training performance by Haggas , both horses way too tough and strong . Addeyeb won't be beaten if QE2 on, he flys through the mud .

Bossy riding Brandenburg in the Doncaster...excellent run yesterday. Might pay to get on early...15-1 with Kolding

..;)

On 3/22/2020 at 1:18 PM, Red Rum said:

Those two came home the last 600 in a tick over 33.....not bad for two mudders.....:rolleyes: