RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

ALLIGATOR"S BAD BLOOD!!!!

Alligator Blood swab sensation

carl.jpg?h=100&w=100&la=en&hash=3A81261E

Carl Di Iorio@CDi_Iorio

5:03pm

, (

One of Australia’s highest profile horses Alligator Blood has returned a positive swab from the race which provided his connections with their biggest payday.

The David Vandyke-trained Alligator Blood has shown an irregularity to Altrenogest following his $2 million Magic Millions Guineas (1400m) at the Gold Coast on January 11.

Altrenogest, which is also referred to as Regu-Mate, is a prohibited substance in male horses under the Australian Rules of Racing. The substance is a hormone treatment used to control the cycles of fillies and mares but can be used to calm an unruly colt or stallion.

The Queensland Racing Integrity Commission (QRIC) informed Vandyke that the sample had been sent for confirmatory testing at another laboratory.

What is AB's temperament like? Has he been known to be a 'colty' gelding in the past or recently?

I will be watching this unfold with great interest. It would be a real shame if his reputation ends up being tarnished & his cult following lost if this charge is proven. Racing needs horses like him - tough and gutsy, hopefully through drug-free means.

1 minute ago, Gruff said:

Havnt seen Trump post here? 

The wise ones knew? 

I wonder how :rcf-sad-1:

Don’t make a dickhead of yourself! I’ve rung the Stable and told them to use the old goodie, “The horse was in a shared paddock and drank from an infected water trough”. Worked in NZ so might do the trick here. On a more serious note, just let the investigation run it’s course. After that you can comment all you like. No sweat. 

8 minutes ago, Trump said:

Don’t make a dickhead of yourself! I’ve rung the Stable and told them to use the old goodie, “The horse was in a shared paddock and drank from an infected water trough”. Worked in NZ so might do the trick here. On a more serious note, just let the investigation run it’s course. After that you can comment all you like. No sweat. 

Im surprised you could get through :rcf-sad-7:

4 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Leos going to eat this up. Im not enjoying proving you wrong Trump, you know your stuff without doubt, but you start mame calling then f&@k you :rcfe-like:

All good! I’m just basking in the glory of a horse I manage winning at Doomben today! Mid-week rating 68 and a $45,000 race to boot! Bubbles taste so good tonite. Cheers!

All jokes aside, it was an interesting experience watching our mare win at Doomben yesterday. Unable to go to the track and expecting the mare to go close following a slashing first up From a spell 2nd place, a few of us went to our local and had a few before the race. The noise level in the bar when the mare swooped from 3rd last on the turn to win easily easing down, was more deafening than being in a deserted mid-week stand! Also, racing for $45k in a mid-week R68 is not too bad. I feel sorry for the Owners of Golden Slipper runners on Saturday. Imagine not being able to be on track on such a rare occasion of having a Slipper runner! We live in difficult and different times.