RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
ivanthegreat

BEWARE THE PUNTERS GRAVEYARD

Here .

Well we have another week where we have had the TFC and a couple of hours of coverage to narrow the races down to the 2 bleeding obvious in each race.

This is backed up by help from the live TV advisor from the TAB helping you to pick winners ( Yeah right )

Well time has taught me one thing and that is NOTHING goes to the bleeding obvious at TRENTHAM. It doesn't have the reputation for nothing.

13 minutes ago, ivanthegreat said:

Here .

Well we have another week where we have had the TFC and a couple of hours of coverage to narrow the races down to the 2 bleeding obvious in each race.

This is backed up by help from the live TV advisor from the TAB helping you to pick winners ( Yeah right )

Well time has taught me one thing and that is NOTHING goes to the bleeding obvious at TRENTHAM. It doesn't have the reputation for nothing.

and case in point the TAB enhanced odds multi on three less than even odds favs at trentham gets busted on the first one.

And enhanced odds at $6 cf $5.80 fixed all up - legendary

On 3/14/2020 at 12:25 PM, ivanthegreat said:

Here .

I have noticed a pattern over the years that includes trentham but not  in the way that you are suggesting.Premier racedays have better horses and more of them, making more races  harder to pick  and as trentham has a majority of premier racedays in any given year it stands to reason that it will be a little bit harder, a little less cut and dried than a' normal ' raceday with less stakemoney and a lessor number /quality of horses competing.If another track ran the same quality of races as trentham  it would have the same number of beaten favs / big divvies over time.

1 hour ago, Nukkledragga said:

I have noticed a pattern over the years that includes trentham but not  in the way that you are suggesting.Premier racedays have better horses and more of them, making more races  harder to pick  and as trentham has a majority of premier racedays in any given year it stands to reason that it will be a little bit harder, a little less cut and dried than a' normal ' raceday with less stakemoney and a lessor number /quality of horses competing.If another track ran the same quality of races as trentham  it would have the same number of beaten favs / big divvies over time.

Trentham doesn't really run that many flash race days anymore. A lot of their meetings are pretty shit and all their big races have been consolidated into one or two big days. Last Saturday's Oaks meeting hoovered up virtually every decent race they had over a 3 or 4 month period and held them all on one day. The Cuddle used to be in May, the Guineas used to be in October., the St Leger used to be in January, the Oaks used to be in January. The March meeting used to be two quite big days with the Captain Cook Stakes, the Chalmers, a decent 2yo and several others.

My first ever day at Trentham was the March meeting when the Dennis Brothers won the big mile. The Twinkle I think, beating Mun Lee.

If anything Trentham should be becoming less of a punters graveyard as their fields are getting much smaller, so less scope for massive upsets.

I think I'm learned enough

WINNERS

R1Trld, out, chased, led 100 too strong 1.37.04 last 600 33.98

R2 Trld, out Cnr led kept finding 1.09.89 last 600 33.00

R3 Led early dictated, kicked well strong 2.44.97 600 34.77

R4 4th of 8 outer, out 400 chl 200 too strong 1.24.69 600 32.89

R5 Wrkd, led kicked 400 strong 1.37.40 600 34.67

R6  3 back inner, angled out at 200 led, held 1.22.92 600 34.22

R7 3rd and 3 wide kept lifting 1.08.21 600 32.96

R8 drew 18, 5 back inner too good 2.30.74  600 36.28 

R9 Crw, slow 10th very wide flew 1.24.39 600 34.10 

So what is your perceived track bias, I don't believe there was any winners coming from in front, trailing, 3/5 back the fence, 3 wide on speed, last in running and very wide turning in.

Don't make it up watch the films look at the results, bad day on the punt?

Track was great and presented well for all horses.

1 hour ago, uneasy said:

I think I'm learned enough

WINNERS

R1Trld, out, chased, led 100 too strong 1.37.04 last 600 33.98

R2 Trld, out Cnr led kept finding 1.09.89 last 600 33.00

R3 Led early dictated, kicked well strong 2.44.97 600 34.77

R4 4th of 8 outer, out 400 chl 200 too strong 1.24.69 600 32.89

R5 Wrkd, led kicked 400 strong 1.37.40 600 34.67

R6  3 back inner, angled out at 200 led, held 1.22.92 600 34.22

R7 3rd and 3 wide kept lifting 1.08.21 600 32.96

R8 drew 18, 5 back inner too good 2.30.74  600 36.28 

R9 Crw, slow 10th very wide flew 1.24.39 600 34.10 

So what is your perceived track bias, I don't believe there was any winners coming from in front, trailing, 3/5 back the fence, 3 wide on speed, last in running and very wide turning in.

Don't make it up watch the films look at the results, bad day on the punt?

Track was great and presented well for all horses.

Very well done :rcfe-like: