RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Memphis2

Rosehill assault.

25 minutes ago, Memphis2 said:

I was going to make an assault on Rosehill today with a racecafe colleague but it has been deferred. But I still have greenies. What would be my best punting investment with this today. 

IMG_9694.JPG

My bet of the day is Pohutakawa in Coolmore . Still 480 and 180  Ladbrokes . Was 550 and 225 yesterday . Cannot see her not placing at worst , might be some money back the place somewhere to reserve the bank .

2 hours ago, Memphis2 said:

I was going to make an assault on Rosehill today with a racecafe colleague but it has been deferred. But I still have greenies. What would be my best punting investment with this today. 

IMG_9694.JPG

long term the best strategy must be lay thomPsons tips

there is NO better system in racing.

4 hours ago, Memphis2 said:

IMG_9694.JPG

Greyworm in the next mate.

Won easy fresh up. Loves the wet.

Avdulla will jump him straight to the lead and kick big clods in their face all the way down the straight. 

Good punting B)

3 minutes ago, pogo(aus) said:

just oppose your tips clown

nothing beats that

Just as I thought.

I notice you’re selectively silent about Jennifer Eccles. Well, you and the usual tall poppy inflicted suspects. :lol:

22 minutes ago, CT"s said:

Just as I thought.

I notice you’re selectively silent about Jennifer Eccles. Well, you and the usual tall poppy inflicted suspects. :lol:

Very true Stopper. Must be a bloody good horse. First one I can remember winning despite the stopper. And thanks for tipping the worm. I instantly dropped it and struck the $99 quinella.

You would have needed it bit on Jennifer to cover the losses from last night's $1.80 shot and the worm today

37 minutes ago, CT"s said:

Just as I thought.

"a person who is conspicuously successful and whose success frequently attracts envious hostility"

That's the meaning of the tall poppy syndrome Stopper. I think you might be pushing it a bit to think it applies to you..