RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rdytdy

No Public or Owners At Caulfield

COVID-19 plans impact The All-Star Mile Raceday at Caulfield

Hi Ted ,

The safety of race attendees is of the utmost importance to us.

Therefore, following consultation with the Melbourne Racing Club (MRC), Racing Victoria (RV) advises that the running of The All-Star Mile Raceday at Caulfield will proceed, however members of the public and owners will not be permitted to attend.

The decision made by RV and MRC takes into consideration both the announcement by the Federal Government that non-essential gatherings of more than 500 people are not permitted from Monday, 16 March and the projected crowd for The All-Star Mile race meeting.

As a result of this decision, the Raceday Wild Card Competition to select the Owner Ambassador to represent Black Heart Bart will not go ahead. Instead, the applicable prizemoney attributable to the Owner Ambassador for Black Heart Bart shall be donated to the Royal Children’s Hospital Good Friday Appeal, the official charity partner of The All-Star Mile. All other previously announced Owner Ambassadors for the remaining 14 horses will remain eligible for the 2020 All-Star Mile Fan Competition prize pool.

The All-Star Mile Raceday will be shown live on Channels 7, 78 & 68 from midday tomorrow, Saturday 14 March. 

I heard some guy on radio sport who worked there was going to Melbourne to watch the race ,that's the one Melody Belle is in,a long way to go to be shut out,gee things are getting bad I reckon,maybe these measures are for the better but if it's going to spread it's probably gunna do it anyway,hopefully I am wrong.