RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

Jennifer Eccles - NZ filly of the year........

9 minutes ago, arjay said:

Too late the stop is on Jennifer

she is a lovely horse and I hope she wins it. But the current $1.95 FF quote is surely unders from the draw, and with the step up to 2400m.

So couldn't have a proper bet on her imo.

My strategy will be to take her as an anchor on one quaddie ticket so I at least cover her,  and after that playing 6 horses each way and in multiples. Would love to see Kevin H pick up the race with Communique (or Karolino which is not the worst) - top bloke and puts lots in the game. My others at $34 and $81 so should be a fun watch irrespective.

11 hours ago, CT"s said:

I’ve got $500 win on Adelaide Ace coming up at the Valley at $1.85 Fixed.

Expect the money to come for him late.

Go you good thing! B)

The stopper strikes again - what a legend!

i greatly fear for his “fathers horse” in the Oaks today .......

1 hour ago, chelseacol said:

she is a lovely horse and I hope she wins it. But the current $1.95 FF quote is surely unders from the draw, and with the step up to 2400m.

So couldn't have a proper bet on her imo.

My strategy will be to take her as an anchor on one quaddie ticket so I at least cover her,  and after that playing 6 horses each way and in multiples. Would love to see Kevin H pick up the race with Communique (or Karolino which is not the worst) - top bloke and puts lots in the game. My others at $34 and $81 so should be a fun watch irrespective.

Get on Loire Col....she will love the 2400m, JE might not. Pike won the Derby and set her for this a while back. $8.50 great bet.

16 hours ago, Red Rum said:

OK CT turn the page ,  right Jennifer Eccles , tomorrow,  if we all concentrate tomorrow at the same time , really really really pull together collectively we can get her home .Good positive thoughts .

Good punting tomorrow . 

Indeed Red Rum. 

Good win by Johnny Allen on Grand Promenade at Caulfield earlier. Was a carbon copy on Adelaide Ace last night. He just wasn’t good enough.

Here comes Jennifer Eccles!! B)

4 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Jennifer Eccles outstanding....almost went down on the turn! :rcf-shocked-5: WOW! I thought she was down on the deck! :rcf-monkey:

Only good fillys can pick themselves up off the deck and launch like that Baz! Superb ride by Jason! 

And to think she was knocked back at the Sales before the astute Adrian Clark secured her for $8K. B)

Can’t wait to see her in Sydney!! B)

Fantastic win by Jennifer. 

Congrats to your Dad CT and all the other owners along with Adrian. I knew she wouldn't be taken back to last and it was indeed a superb ride by Jason and nothing less that what you expect from him. ;)

She has certainly cemented her place as NZ Filly Of The Year title winner and a thoroughly deserving winner.

Congratulations to Shaune on a wonderful training feat having her performing right through the season and culminating in three successive black type victories with the G1 NZ Oaks the icing on the cake. 

What a great day. :rcfe-like:

9 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

Fantastic win by Jennifer. 

Congrats to your Dad CT and all the other owners along with Adrian. I knew she wouldn't be taken back to last and it was indeed a superb ride by Jason and nothing less that what you expect from him. ;)

She has certainly cemented her place as NZ Filly Of The Year title winner and a thoroughly deserving winner.

Congratulations to Shaune on a wonderful training feat having her performing right through the season and culminating in three successive black type victories with the G1 NZ Oaks the icing on the cake. 

What a great day. :rcfe-like:

Cheers Ted!

My father has had some very serious health issues over the last year and the string of wins from this promising filly has given him a new lease of life. 

Very happy for him, Adrian Clark, Shaune, Jason and all the other owners. B)

57 minutes ago, CT"s said:

Only good fillys can pick themselves up off the deck and launch like that Baz! Superb ride by Jason! 

And to think she was knocked back at the Sales before the astute Adrian Clark secured her for $8K. B)

Can’t wait to see her in Sydney!! B)

JE Brilliant win , almost on deck , great stuff . Good on your dad .

Levante as well, amazing stuff .

Two very  serious racehorses there . 

I have given Jennifer Eccles' win some thought.  I am trying to think of a more impressive Oaks winner.  I am so old that I remember La Mer.  Please tell me another one.

What we saw yesterday was incredible.

I never ever thought Proisir would throw 2400 metre fillies.  Second and third was a surprise to me.  The possibility exists that John Thompson has a seriously good stallion there, and the service fee is quite reasonable.

25 minutes ago, Tauhei Notts said:

I have given Jennifer Eccles' win some thought.  I am trying to think of a more impressive Oaks winner.  I am so old that I remember La Mer.  Please tell me another one.

I never ever thought Proisir would throw 2400 metre fillies.  Second and third was a surprise to me.  The possibility exists that John Thompson has a seriously good stallion there, and the service fee is quite reasonable.

Proisir's 5th dam was Sunbride, so not surprising that he is pretty good.

Would J.E. have beaten Two Illicit? Don't know but suspect not. J.E., Loire and Showbeel were mixing results but J.E. became dominant over more distance.

32 minutes ago, Phar Lap Fan said:

Proisir's 5th dam was Sunbride, so not surprising that he is pretty good.

Would J.E. have beaten Two Illicit? Don't know but suspect not. J.E., Loire and Showbeel were mixing results but J.E. became dominant over more distance.

Unbeaten since J Waddell has ridden her. :)  

4 hours ago, Tauhei Notts said:

Great run but quality of opposition?

9 hours ago, Tauhei Notts said:

Been a lot of very impressive Oaks winners over the years Tauhei. Often won by the favourite and often they have been quite dominant. As recently as a couple of years ago Savvy Coup was pretty dominant. The quality of the opposition this year didn't look that flash. Just a pity the Southland filly didn't get second, I would have got a rather nice quinella. The majority of Oaks winners have gone on to have successful careers, although one or two have never won another race.

And of course these days all of the top fillies don't necessarily contest the Oaks; one handy type raced in Sydney yesterday and another ran second in the Derby a couple of weeks ago.

All she could do was win though, and she certainly looks like one who will win a lot more. Lets hope she goes to Sydney and the rain stops.