RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

Flemington today with Turny Tom & brother in law Gary.....

What a top bloke Tom is. Great to meet him and his brother in law Gary last night. Tom has the snazziest shoes in town! B)

About to jump on a train with them out to headquarters now. Look forward to backing a few winners with them today. B)

Zelda wants a photo no? 

Tell Boris to put some of these green things on Muntaseera in the first at Flemington. Easy doublings of your roubles. B)

58C8C0B1-11AD-43C3-A4E8-506A9252E3AA.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Trump said:

Boom!Chika!Boom! The Legendary One strikes again!! Amazing strike rate Thommo! You are the best! A genius!

Settle down Ernie. Great day here at headquarters. Track is perfect! The boys are lovin it! B)

3 hours ago, CT"s said:

What a top bloke Tom is. Great to meet him and his brother in law Gary last night. Tom has the snazziest shoes in town! B)

About to jump on a train with them out to headquarters now. Look forward to backing a few winners with them today. B)

Zelda wants a photo no? 

Tell Boris to put some of these green things on Muntaseera in the first at Flemington. Easy doublings of your roubles. B)

58C8C0B1-11AD-43C3-A4E8-506A9252E3AA.jpeg

LMFAO

what a idoit n0?

munta who?

is it a superstar like Mandela 

4 hours ago, TurnyTom said:

Super Day on Super Saturday

Thanks a million Chris and we all left heavier in the wallet 

Definitely a day to remember Tom. I was happy Gary’s horse Vow and Declare ran a hole. Glad you guys enjoyed the day.

Enjoy the prawns tomorrow B)

5 hours ago, Baz (NZ) said:

More Photos please!

I’ve got a selfie Baz of the 3 of us in front of Makybe Diva’s statue but can no longer post photos now unfortunately :ph34r:

Amaaaaaaazing day!! B)

9 hours ago, super tai said:

Would be great to see some photos C.T.!

Perhaps Leigh will reinstate that privilege super tai and I’ll show you a pic or two. ;)

Either way, Gary, Tom and I all made money and had a memorable day we’ll never forget. B)

I’ll also be going to see them in Christchurch next time I visit the mainland. B)