RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

GOOOO! The Dream!

Amazing Dream, yup she whupped em and fair an square to :rcfe-happy-2: and guys there was more in the tank, she was absolutely awesome the little girl, big runs Copy That and One Change but she was gunna win that from a long way out, comin down the straight Mark was laughin :rcfe-like: geez I dunno, how goods this filly? national record to boot, wow wowee.....

Cheers Iraklis

awful mistake by ''the cheif'' ..we all knew that the 100/1 shot in front would stop ,so for butcher to choose to go to the pegs and trail was just plain dumb...he could have gotten behind natalie when she went to the death ...she like the rest of us didnt want to be stuck behind that leader....sure enough ,the longshot implodes before the turn and mr butcher is dragged back at the crucial time...a horse is 3yrs old only once ,these huge errors are unforgivable..

Yeh VOReason, that's racin for yuh, shoulda woulda coulda's all over the place :rcfe-laughing: but mate AmazinDream (she aint a big filly, my daughter in law even made the comment how can they put that little girl in there with them big buggas? I told her just watch this and you'll see why) had to come from 2nd last, on a hot pace to get round em and then dig in for the fight on the run home, she didn't shirk her work, and mate it showed, she was simply amazin.....

Cheers Iraklis

2 hours ago, voice of reason said:

awful mistake by ''the cheif'' ..we all knew that the 100/1 shot in front would stop ,so for butcher to choose to go to the pegs and trail was just plain dumb...he could have gotten behind natalie when she went to the death ...she like the rest of us didnt want to be stuck behind that leader....sure enough ,the longshot implodes before the turn and mr butcher is dragged back at the crucial time...a horse is 3yrs old only once ,these huge errors are unforgivable..

Yes you can say it was a bad mistake, but he doesn't make many. We all make mistakes from time to time in our work, but ours can usually be rectified.

mate ,im just a dumb punter ...this bloke is supposedly a top class driver...did you not think that leader would stop ?..i say again ,horses are only 3yr old once ,there is no second chance...i didnt have a bet by the way and amazing dream was fantastic as she has been all season....all the best

Now, now VOReason, don't beat up on yourself like that :rcfe-smile: D Butcher is top class driver, he just ran into another very, very top class driver and if you go back and have a look at the race I think you'll see that Nat didn't give him much choice really, she was drivin like a demon to win it with her horse, when they were 2,3 behind the lead horse and the changes started she took charge and dictated from there, hell even MickG (sorry Michael G) didn't think any other horse was gunna win it but Copy That, everyone forgot about the little lady in the field, she's a little slugger :rcfe-happy-2: and boy she showed it last night, she maybe little but right now she's fricken huge......

Cheers Iraklis

Nellie, Nat was fierce last night behind One Change :rcfe-happy-2: doesn't surprise me she copped it.....was bloody great race for all that, loved every minute....and, and even better news me mighty Chase Auk will be back racin, possibly in time for The Cup :rcf-happy-7: 

Cheers

Nat was in a no win situation.Horse handed up last week over 2200m but was being driven to instructions last night.Error of judgement cost Copy That the win.Great to see Amazing Dream get up and beat the colts.Been 25 years since a filly won this race.Race of the night very entertaining 

Always great to watch a race when high performing horses are at the top of their game and the competition is all on.  I'm a trotting girl myself so my biggest kick for the night was You Really Got Me trotting all the way! He's still got a long way to go yet to live up to the hype about him.