RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Nicky47

Mike McNab update

Looks like someone with the correct information not bothering to reply.

So I'll speculate. He got the shove off Sherwood Forest so as a protest has gone bush.  Must be hard for a jockey turning up day by day to #### house NZ meetings in the hope of being on a good chance in a major then see some owner reckon an overseas rider deserves the spoils.

19 minutes ago, slam dunk said:

Looks like someone with the correct information not bothering to reply.

So I'll speculate. He got the shove off Sherwood Forest so as a protest has gone bush.  Must be hard for a jockey turning up day by day to #### house NZ meetings in the hope of being on a good chance in a major then see some owner reckon an overseas rider deserves the spoils.

No I think he has personal issues ...lets let him have the time to sort those out rather than speculating...I wish him well and hope he gets back riding shortly.

3 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

No I think he has personal issues ...lets let him have the time to sort those out rather than speculating...I wish him well and hope he gets back riding shortly.

Thanks,I concur with your best wish's.

7 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Exactly this.