RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
QCR

Trackside in UK?

Hi there - I am wanting to watch the Auckland Cup from her ein London and wondered whether Trackside was accessible from here, or if I can view it on some other channel or website?

Thank you.

37 minutes ago, shaneMcAlister said:

Hi

I think you will battle.  I battle to see it when I lived over there.  Use to see the early NZ races before OZ races for a little while but that stopped too.

Good luck, and if you get a solution I would love to hear it.

I was over few years back , had breaky and turned on my old man's attheraces,  Naracoote or somewhere was in the gate , said hey some  Ozzie stuff on  . My old man's first words  " fxxk me it's dusty that won't do the lungs much good  ". Mind you he's still getting over me breaking it to him Qewy won some races out these parts . He done some dough on him once at over jumps , Kempton I think .

Auckland Cup will be a 5am job in UK , even poms don't gamble that early .

Thank you all - I've tried via my TAB account but it's saying stream unavailable.  Not sure if that's because of timing.  WIll check out loveracing. 

11 hours ago, QCR said:

Thank you all - I've tried via my TAB account but it's saying stream unavailable.  Not sure if that's because of timing.  WIll check out loveracing. 

You have to change something so it doesn't recognise you are overseas. Someone here will know for sure.