ivanthegreat

HARNESS QUADDIES

9 posts in this topic

When was the last time anyone selected one ?

Greg O'Connor is a shocker when was the last tme he actually picked one ??

Yesterday was another $54 + $60 down the swannie .............. Do the TAB pay them to mislead people ?

Yesterday at the Cheviot Meeting I thought Well said love in Race 3 might have a decent show............ duly won but G.O'C made 3 selections without including it.

Yet we got the usual anecdotal glowing reasons for it winning .......... 1/2 to Terror to Love , driven by Blair Orange who has driven  etc

# Note to G.O'C ......../. you don't do your credibility any good  suggesting $ 60 here and $70 here every week without success.

Picking winners is a fundamental component of your credibility with the audience.

Anyone know when he did pick one ??

Lets call next week WEEK 10 ( I'm sure its more like 154 thou )

2 hours ago, ivanthegreat said:

When was the last time anyone selected one ?

Greg O'Connor is a shocker when was the last tme he actually picked one ??

Yesterday was another $54 + $60 down the swannie .............. Do the TAB pay them to mislead people ?

Yesterday at the Cheviot Meeting I thought Well said love in Race 3 might have a decent show............ duly won but G.O'C made 3 selections without including it.

Yet we got the usual anecdotal glowing reasons for it winning .......... 1/2 to Terror to Love , driven by Blair Orange who has driven  etc

# Note to G.O'C ......../. you don't do your credibility any good  suggesting $ 60 here and $70 here every week without success.

Picking winners is a fundamental component of your credibility with the audience.

Anyone know when he did pick one ??

Lets call next week WEEK 10 ( I'm sure its more like 154 thou )

Your quite harsh Ivan:rcf-rich: but the good thing is Greg gets paid irrespective of how well he tips

Greg

1 hour ago, JJ Flash said:

Your quite harsh Ivan:rcf-rich: but the good thing is Greg gets paid irrespective of how well he tips

Greg

Should rephrase that, and say how poor he tips. 

I don't think Ivan is too harsh at all. Sometimes the truth hurts. 

40 minutes ago, Rusty said:

And to be fair to the guy, even though he couldn't pick his nose let alone a winner, he is pretty slick and very professional presenter. 

He's slick alright. He took over from Justin:rcfe-happy-3:

Greg