RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Everton

Why ?

Race 4 at Invercargill, Peroni is in the trail, Motor Mouth is in the breeze. Peroni's driver eases to allow Motor Mouth into the trail and ends up 3 deep. Motor Mouth weakens slightly in the straight, Peroni has to get out and past to run home really strongly to run a close 2nd. To my untrained eye, that driver move early in the race cost it the win. 

17 hours ago, Everton said:

Race 4 at Invercargill, Peroni is in the trail, Motor Mouth is in the breeze. Peroni's driver eases to allow Motor Mouth into the trail and ends up 3 deep. Motor Mouth weakens slightly in the straight, Peroni has to get out and past to run home really strongly to run a close 2nd. To my untrained eye, that driver move early in the race cost it the win. 

Brotherly love:rcfe-happy-1: and presumably the RIU guillable . It looked absolutely awful as you say Everton and  the reason i never bet down that way.

From The RIU

When questioned regarding the manner in which he drove passing the 1600 metres driver N Williamson advised that he had elected to take cover in a three back position due to the gelding having to work too hard in the initial stages.

Greg

On 3/2/2020 at 7:56 AM, JJ Flash said:

Brotherly love:rcfe-happy-1: and presumably the RIU guillable . It looked absolutely awful as you say Everton and  the reason i never bet down that way.

From The RIU

When questioned regarding the manner in which he drove passing the 1600 metres driver N Williamson advised that he had elected to take cover in a three back position due to the gelding having to work too hard in the initial stages.

Greg

Haha ... and they swallowed that. No wonder people give up