RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Miracle Mile

Hey hey guys, here's the draw for the Miracle Mile :rcfe-happy-2: AG has the ace, Bettors Heart not to bad, the way she went last night not sure it'll matter, she came from behind em all boomed home over PrincessT and the Belle, I cant wait for this: 

image.png.5030667495e75d714914942f78efa9a0.png

Cheers Iraklis

Well thanks for those well chosen inspiring and uplifting words guys geezuz!.......that said, it is what it is guys, and yes field may have been robbed of those we consider should be there, however, it is not to be; instead we get to go with those horses who are available, and have been able to qualify. How bout instead of bemoanin the state of the field, we actually consider those horses who have made it in, as I'm sure their owners and connections are actually quite chuffed and proud to even have a horse runnin in the Miracle Mile! 

We have some Kiwi reps in the race and they have drawn quite well, although Alta Orlando coulda fared better (I'm not sure if he's still a Kiwi?) but, they all made it in and appear to be well! Lets hope for a well run Mile with a slashin time and enjoy the competition for chrissakes, yeh! 

Cheers Iraklis

Awesome article Ohokaman, read it on HRNZ website, and that's the point about racin, for some people just makin the field is a big buzz :rcfe-happy-2: I wish them all the best for the Mile and I for one will be yellin the house down should she hit the line first (ahh actually any of those Kiwis hit the front headin in, they'll hear me in aus!!!) can't wait.....

Cheers Iraklis

3 hours ago, john legend said:

maybe uninspiring but with ideal conditions Field Marshall from his good draw capable of sub 1.47   mile which aint too bad.!!!!!!!!!!!:rcf-in-love:

Another top horse bred by Peter and Ann Bagrie.

Gee, he has had some quality animals over the years, going back to Orbiter, Burlington Bertie and The Mighty Quinn.

The Chairman might have been as good as any of them but unfortunately broke down.

Now to tonights Miracle Mile guys n gals :rcfe-happy-2: reckon we're in for a rippa, it's got all you could want even down to a lone mare takin on the boys.....much luck Mr Bagrie tell Bettors Heart the girls have it at the mo, just look at Amazin Dream.....

Cheers Iraklis

That was a high pressure Miracle Mile, 54.8/53.3 , Alta Orlando burnt and then crossed by Dan then eventual winner King of swing, Lochinvar art made the mid race move from last to pressure the third quarter in 26.3... 1.48.1. Alto orlando a little unlucky but came home well,Good Viewing :rcfe-like:

Oh man, even though no Kiwi's on the front end AOrlando at least in for 3rd (got out late) loved it, I felt for Bettors Heart she looked like a tired horse, so did AGSWhitesocks, bloody great watch for all that :rcf-happy-7: enjoyed all the other races with Kiwi reps in em, twas nice the buildup, but onyas aussies (bloody dangerous those Kiwibreds in aus hands) MM is yours for another year, see yuhs next year :rcfe-happy-2:

Cheers Iraklis

49 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Oh man, even though no Kiwi's on the front end AOrlando at least in for 3rd (got out late) loved it, I felt for Bettors Heart she looked like a tired horse, so did AGSWhitesocks, bloody great watch for all that :rcf-happy-7: enjoyed all the other races with Kiwi reps in em, twas nice the buildup, but onyas aussies (bloody dangerous those Kiwibreds in aus hands) MM is yours for another year, see yuhs next year :rcfe-happy-2:

Cheers Iraklis

But check out the earlier race Iraklis. Mach Shard was a certainty beaten. No daylight till 50 m and a clear winner in two more strides. That's racing.

Yeh I know Blue mate, I watched em all but geez it was @#!$%@# frustratin to watch, I'd never make a driver I'd always be in the shit over summit :rcfe-happy-2: the Mach was full of runnin and when he finally saw daylight he boomed home....big Bazza had a pretty good night for all that....

Cheers Iraklis

Anybody have a comment about the Courts horse in Race 1 driven by the now dead set FAMOUS ...... Jack Trainor.

Love to hear that South African commentator in Europe do the commentary......... " Look at that bloody idiot " springs to mind.

Too TWATISH FOR TWITTER>   ........ 1st half in 53 " O'h yeah "

Will be watching the stipes report.