RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cooper

Cooper 38a

Thoroughbred Weekly   Does anyone know if we get this weekly Greg Radley Show on  Trackside now? Used to be on Sunday mornings but it is not shown on the schedule now. Was looking forward to watching it tomorrow after our great day today. 

1 hour ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Yes its still on Trackside, but I think you'll find its now not on until 9am Monday morning.

Probably because American racing on Trackside is more important.!!!!

Is Mahoning Downs on today ,Youngstown  Ohio the home of thoroughbred racing in Youngstown  Ohio .

Just watched TV1 Sports News. Was sure there would be at least a mention and maybe video of Probabeel and Te Akau Sharks amazing wins yesterday , but nope despite numerous sports from cricket to tiddlywinks covered not one mention  about one of NZs greatest race days.  A lot of people wouldn’t have seen those races but still would be interested.  Very disappointing. 

Did you say cut her some slack?
If she couldn’t organise some prime time news footage of our success in Australia and Lisa Allpress in Saudi Arabia this weekend, then let her go completely and save a salary no doubt of about 100k. 
If it was me I would hang my head in shame and walk asap, or before I have to tell people at job interviews that I was let go, which we all know Now days means fired!

14 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

Doesn't an ex TV3 sports reporter now work for NZ Racing? Doesn't seem to have achieved much.

I think you are referring to Michelle Pickles.

14 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

Nothing on TV3 either; very poor. Doesn't an ex TV3 sports reporter now work for NZ Racing? Doesn't seem to have achieved much. Although we probably should cut her some slack as she probably doesn't work weekends.

3 word in no particular order.......Own......feathering........nest.....

On 3/1/2020 at 8:45 PM, Insider said:

If she couldn’t organise some prime time news footage of our success in Australia and Lisa Allpress in Saudi Arabia this weekend, then let her go completely and save a salary no doubt of about 100k. 
If it was me I would hang my head in shame and walk asap, or before I have to tell people at job interviews that I was let go, which we all know Now days means fired!

100k? And the rest!

On 3/1/2020 at 8:45 PM, Insider said:

There was a piece on One News tonight. [Only 4 days later than it should have been}

It would be interesting to find out who organised it.

Come in Michelle P if it was you.

On 2/29/2020 at 9:34 PM, Cooper said:

Thoroughbred Weekly   Does anyone know if we get this weekly Greg Radley Show on  Trackside now? Used to be on Sunday mornings but it is not shown on the schedule now. Was looking forward to watching it tomorrow after our great day today. 

It's avaliable on skyracing.com.au click here and scroll down for this weeks episode

Also racing.com post all their weekly shows on their website that don't get aired here. After The Last is their review show and is a good watch. Autumn Contenders is another one.