RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
myk

Hurricanes

Pretty much as I thought with regard to Rennie.

And when I heard Donald had gone I immediately thought that gap will interest Cruden, however I thought he'd have to stay. Seemingly he does not and playing under his mentor with Nonu alongside must appeal greatly. Big decision for him.

If he goes it would mean no more Manawatu players in the Canes so like Cruden and Nonu I might have to pull on the black, red, yellow, blue....?? jersey and purchase a cow bell.

Guest Quarter horse

If he goes it would mean no more Manawatu players in the Canes so like Cruden and Nonu I might have to pull on the black, red, yellow, blue....?? jersey and purchase a cow bell.

Well that's what I'll be doing as this franchise has lost me as a supporter once this season finishes...which is not an easy thing to admit as the Chiefs have been the team I liked to watch the least over the years (mainly due to Donald).

Speaking of things Nonu, I've just received an email from a mate of mine, who is an ex-President of the Oriental Rongotai Club (Ma'a's club). He and 7 others (all Ories boys) have been corporate members at the stadium since inception. He forwarded me a copy of the email they have just collectively sent to the Hurricanes advising them that they won't be back after this season.

I don't think this topic is going to go away quietly...

Petulance and continued drinking

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/super-rugby/5118917/Hurricanes-star-pair-simply-had-to-go

Wellingtonians aye..paranoid schizophrenics :rolleyes:

The truth is starting to come out.Players who think they are bigger than the team.Nonu a blockhead who has brain explosions.Hore a gifted player who packed his bags at one stage last year but the Hurricanes gave in to him.Now he thinks he can run the show.

Well that's what I'll be doing as this franchise has lost me as a supporter once this season finishes...which is not an easy thing to admit as the Chiefs have been the team I liked to watch the least over the years (mainly due to Donald).

Speaking of things Nonu, I've just received an email from a mate of mine, who is an ex-President of the Oriental Rongotai Club (Ma'a's club). He and 7 others (all Ories boys) have been corporate members at the stadium since inception. He forwarded me a copy of the email they have just collectively sent to the Hurricanes advising them that they won't be back after this season.

I don't think this topic is going to go away quietly...

......tell your 'well related' mates to get a bucket of water ,put their fists in it ,pull out and the hole they leave in the water will be how much they are missed.

Spectators and I would assume ticket holders/corporates have been dropping off like flies at the Caketin these past few seasons even when the very players at centre of current squabble have been at the height of their playing power.

Welly players are as petulant as their fans and have been doing their own thing for too long.

Begone with this vermin.

Bring in some Canterbury discipline and structure......or at a minimum a bit of basic decency !!!

Guest Quarter horse
......tell your 'well related' mates to get a bucket of water ,put their fists in it ,pull out and the hole they leave in the water will be how much they are missed.

Spectators and I would assume ticket holders/corporates have been dropping off like flies at the Caketin these past few seasons even when the very players at centre of current squabble have been at the height of their playing power.

Welly players are as petulant as their fans and have been doing their own thing for too long.

Begone with this vermin.

Bring in some Canterbury discipline and structure......or at a minimum a bit of basic decency !!!

You should aim for a spot on the Canes Board TM...your sound reasoning and logic would go down well.

Time will tell who was right and who was wrong...just as it will also tell who was the best ever...RF or RN?

Guest Quarter horse

Why would you take two of your best players off with 10 to go?

Unless you're an idiot coach with no clues.

Guest Quarter horse
You said "Coach" and I agree,what is Hammett?

I'm not sure Alan. Maybe we should enlist the services of 'Conroy Removals' and get him the hell out of the franchise.

I'm not sure Alan. Maybe we should enlist the services of 'Conroy Removals' and get him the hell out of the franchise.

Just seen this.

Agree about getting Hammett out.But the damage has been done and I dont think it will be righted for years,with the loss of so many experienced players,and who wants to go to the Canes now?

And who is Alan?

Just seen this.

Agree about getting Hammett out.But the damage has been done and I dont think it will be righted for years,with the loss of so many experienced players,and who wants to go to the Canes now?

And who is Alan?

The damage was done years ago when the Hurricanes board and coaching staff started letting the players run the team.Hence the fact that they have never looked like winning the comp even though they always seem to have a very talented team.

The win against the table topping Reds was achieved with their All Black backs not playing - and the Captain benched.

Oh yeah - and the team did as the coach wanted and played to the game plan - thats right Hammetts game plan.

Gee whiz ... what a surprise. I wonder when the Canes last beat the table toppers in the same year??

Crusaders??? ... nope

Blues ... hell no

Brumbies ... nope

Bulls?? probably nope

Hmmmmmm .............