RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

Best best in Australia tomorrow.......

9 minutes ago, Trump said:

Never mind, a Lots of rain and a Heavy Track at Randwick today means “juicy” prices! A feast!

Stick em up in Race 4, St Covets Spirit in the last my two at odds. Make plenty :rcfe-like:

Iam a Russian Camelot man too, massive BB last time .

Shared Ambition in Doncaster , the prep looks a bit odd to me races and 1000 metre trials for horse that looked to be brought with cups in mind , Waller masperplan in place ? . Has a bit of my tight arse ew coin , as does Redzel,  a Champs never out till he's out .

5 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Fascino over the odds, Mamaragan/ Ole Kirk, Warning and Rubisaki. 
If Brandenburg doesn’t handle the track, plenty of Wallers will......

Russian Camelot, Benitoite and Yourdeel at Caulfield.

Puissance du Soleil and Bonvicini in fillies race at Morphettville.

:rcfe-like:

I’ve been at golf Ohokason otherwise I would have advised your picks aren’t pricey enough for a Heavy Randwick. Don’t be surprised for a Doncaster boilover. A Star of the Seas or Night Watch win at unbelievable odds

10 minutes ago, Trump said:

I’ve been at golf Ohokason otherwise I would have advised your picks aren’t pricey enough for a Heavy Randwick. Don’t be surprised for a Doncaster boilover. A Star of the Seas or Night Watch win at unbelievable odds

Bloody awful so far Trumpy, good to see the Kiwis win the Derby though....Waller has the key to the Doncaster if Brandenburg doesn’t handle it...:rcfe-like:

41 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Bloody awful so far Trumpy, good to see the Kiwis win the Derby though....Waller has the key to the Doncaster if Brandenburg doesn’t handle it...:rcfe-like:

Almost had it withStar Of The Seas but a good ew anyway

On 4/3/2020 at 4:54 PM, TurnyTom said:

Rubiaski

I’m with you Tom. 

She’s on the drift. $2 out to $2.30. Just put more on. She will repeat the dose like she did last start when we were at Flemington. She’ll relish the heavy track. Nash to punch her out of the barrier to sit in the first 5 and she’ll do the rest. 

Good punting B)

2 minutes ago, CT"s said:

I’m with you Tom. 

She’s on the drift. $2 out to $2.30. Just put more on. She will repeat the dose like she did last start when we were at Flemington. She’ll relish the heavy track. Nash to punch her out of the barrier to sit in the first 5 and she’ll do the rest. 

Good punting B)

:rcf-poo:

6 minutes ago, CT"s said:

Good on you mate. Nature Strip very impressive today too. A great day’s racing B)

No bets CT ? They roll home when the big moneys not on , the Universe is all powerful :rcfe-like:

3 minutes ago, Gruff said:

No bets CT ? They roll home when the big moneys not on , the Universe is all powerful :rcfe-like:

Don’t worry Gruffy the bets were on. If scoob didn’t remove my access to post pics maybe I’d show you the tickets ;)

Well, we do know that you’d be on the two shortest priced winner for the day in Nature Strip and Rubisaki. You may have had a go at Quick Thinker even though it’s price was out of your range and you missed in the Donnie.