RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

Best best in Australia tomorrow.......

13 hours ago, Gruff said:

CT your powers are getting stronger,your stopping them before they even get a  start :rcf-tongue-2:

Paddock incident Gruffy.

Very unfortunate considering he was a strong chance in the Adelaide Cup. :ph34r:

You have to feel for the connections here. 

7 minutes ago, Tauhei Notts said:

So, it is Randwick 4th and 11th April.

Could some poster here please tell me what the principal race meeting is in Aussie on 18th and 25th April..

Friends have a picking competition going and they want to know.

I'd have a go at Randwick 18th All Aged Stakes and Hawkesbury Cup Day 25th , they have a few group races that day I think .

Saturday, 18 April 2020 ALL AGED STAKES DAY Randwick
GROUP 1 All Aged Stakes 1400m
GROUP 1 Champagne Stakes 1600m
GROUP 3 Frank Packer Plate 2000m
GROUP 3 James H B Carr Stakes 1400m
GROUP 3 Japan Racing Association Plate 2000m
GROUP 3 Hall Mark Stakes 1200m
Saturday, 25 April 2020 HAWKESBURY GUINEAS DAY Hawkesbury
GROUP 3 Hawkesbury Guineas 1400m
GROUP 3 Hawkesbury Gold Cup 1400m
GROUP 3 Godolphin Crown 1300m
LISTED Hawkesbury Rush 1100m

Red Rum and Ohokaman; many thanks.

If I spent three and quarter hours muddling my way about the internet I might have  found it out myself.  Instead of 205 minutes of muddlement, which makes me crave Jack Daniels, you gentlemen have sorted it out for me.

Once again, thanks.

3 hours ago, Gruff said:

Cranbourne Race 7 No 1 Snitzepeg, all runs over 2000 have had merit, Moe and Kyneton cups runs good. If Carleen Hefel can ride the $19 looks overs

Out to 26s , and you could see why with the ride. Id love to know where those instructions came from :rcf-happy-6:

Funniest post ever

i hope you took the 3.50 that was available in the multi and not the 2.10

Let’s hope your other legs win , by the way do you know what percentage of 2.10 shots win ?

ill give you a free tip, it’s not 47%

:D

heaaaaadddddddsssss !!!!

14 hours ago, Gruff said:

Cranbourne Race 7 No 1 Snitzepeg, all runs over 2000 have had merit, Moe and Kyneton cups runs good. If Carleen Hefel can ride the $19 looks overs

You should have stayed clear once the rider was announced. Another reason for the big price! 

36 minutes ago, Trump said:

You should have stayed clear once the rider was announced. Another reason for the big price! 

Well done with the  mare Trumpy! You must have got plenty  at that price,and the quinny? I got a little cheers.Mare looks to have strengthened up this time in!

12 minutes ago, Swoopa said:

Well done with the  mare Trumpy! You must have got plenty  at that price,and the quinny? I got a little cheers.Mare looks to have strengthened up this time in!

Thanks mate! It was a nice win and at $9.80 too. Tipped my daughter the F4 - which she forgot about and it paid $38k on one Tote! She won well at a great price and her full sister ran the Quin! Luckily I tipped the Quin to our syndicate. Both our mares have done well, winning at their recent starts. We are going to the Doomben next Saturday with one of them. She’s a stronger mare and deserves a shot at better prizemoney plus she will drop in weight. 

6 minutes ago, Trump said:

Never mind, a Lots of rain and a Heavy Track at Randwick today means “juicy” prices! A feast!

Fascino over the odds, Mamaragan/ Ole Kirk, Warning and Rubisaki. 
If Brandenburg doesn’t handle the track, plenty of Wallers will......

Russian Camelot, Benitoite and Yourdeel at Caulfield.

Puissance du Soleil and Bonvicini in fillies race at Morphettville.

:rcfe-like: