RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Trump

AUSTRALIAN Guineas

Couldn't agree more CT.Catalyst all the way.

Unless Van Dyke is one of the great poker players.It's building as one of the great races.

Not sure what old mate Trumpster is going for.He seems to have 5-6  he likes.I'm picking the Alligator is the pea for him.

Good punting all at the weekend especially our mate Pogo a gogo.

4 minutes ago, Memphis2 said:

Unless Van Dyke is one of the great poker players.It's building as one of the great races.

Not sure what old mate Trumpster is going for.He seems to have 5-6  he likes.I'm picking the Alligator is the pea for him.

Cheers Mark! Good luck tomorrow too B)

2 hours ago, Memphis2 said:

I backed Catalyst a while back at $4.60. My saver bet is Chenier at $7.50. Even then, I could miss out. I think Vandyke is foxing on radio interviews. He knows his horse. He will look the winner in the straight. But can he last down the straight over 1600m? This is a hot field. 

19 minutes ago, Blue said:

What odds can I get on none of the big three Kiwi horses winning? Dont neccessarily think that but just like an interesting bet now and 

I don't really know without an abacus but if I had a bet only one out of three needed to win I might be happy with 1.60 to 1.70 ish .So again guess  2.10 all to lose . Might be way off , I'd be interested what others think. 

1 hour ago, Blue said:

What odds can I get on none of the big three Kiwi horses winning? Dont neccessarily think that but just like an interesting bet now and again.

Palmerbet has a Kiwi Kickstart ,Catalyst and Te Akau Shark for @$10.

58 minutes ago, Memphis2 said:

Palmerbet has a Kiwi Kickstart ,Catalyst and Te Akau Shark for @$10.

Good value. That’ll go very close mate. Hope both can get the job done today B)

On 2/28/2020 at 11:32 AM, CT"s said:

The Gator is the lay of the day Ernie. He’s been up a long time and he will feel every inch of that last 200m. His trainer David Vandyke is also adamant there is little to no improvement in him where as the others will be peaking tomorrow. 

Catalyst to win and secure favouritism for the All Star Mile. B)

AB to run a gallant 3rd and be immediately spelled. :ph34r:

Consistent form!!

5 hours ago, Trump said:

Listening to a radio interview this morning, Peter Moody was talking about the race and that The Gator might get a cheap lead because nobody will want to take him on if he goes to the front. If that happens, Moods thinks The Gator might be impossible to outsprint.

Spot on. No excuses there Trumpy, he was just too good. Chenier the eyecatcher again after nearly falling, great effort to get so close.

F2A13E65-2ECC-4DA7-98A8-F835FFD0D367.jpeg

On 2/28/2020 at 10:58 AM, Trump said:

The more I look at this race the more I think that pace is going to determine the outcome. One things for sure, The Gator is going to look the winner all the way down the straight regardless. I’m certain that Chenier, Soul Patch and Superstorm are going to be coming hard in the last 150m of the race, as might Catalyst. I think Chenier is going to fly the last 150m but that doesn’t mean the Gator will stop. He’ll fight like a Tiger. Can’t wait to see it all unfold. This is going to be a classic race. 

F4 anyone :) 

On 2/28/2020 at 1:32 PM, CT"s said:

The Gator is the lay of the day Ernie. He’s been up a long time and he will feel every inch of that last 200m. His trainer David Vandyke is also adamant there is little to no improvement in him where as the others will be peaking tomorrow. 

Does this idiot actually believe the crap he posts or is he just winding p4p up?

28 minutes ago, fitzy said:

Does this idiot actually believe the crap he posts or is he just winding p4p up?

He has an opinion and is entitled to express it. Sometimes he’s right but also gets it wrong - like all of us. It’s a bit of fun. I personally can’t follow his backing of low priced faves - the risk/reward is not balanced. That’s why even though I’m a huge Alligator fan - I couldn’t back him, other than in tri/F4 etc. also in multi all ups. I never backed WINX or Black Caviar but loved watching them win. I was told last year (by someone very close to the Stable) that Alligator Blood would win the 2020 Cox Plate - he’s the next big star on Oz Turf. Those claims look pretty spot on now! Good luck to them.

2 hours ago, Trump said:

He has an opinion and is entitled to express it. Sometimes he’s right but also gets it wrong - like all of us. It’s a bit of fun. I personally can’t follow his backing of low priced faves - the risk/reward is not balanced. That’s why even though I’m a huge Alligator fan - I couldn’t back him, other than in tri/F4 etc. also in multi all ups. I never backed WINX or Black Caviar but loved watching them win. I was told last year (by someone very close to the Stable) that Alligator Blood would win the 2020 Cox Plate - he’s the next big star on Oz Turf. Those claims look pretty spot on now! Good luck to them.

I think he'd win a Cox Plate but trainer seems to be looking towards the Everest and Golden Eagle judging by his comments this week, they are in discussions with slotholders. 

2 hours ago, Trump said:

The only real pressure was applied by Commudus after the first 200m going through the next section in close to 11 sec then got a nice breather with the first  600 taking 37 and the 800 in just under 50. When Catalyst got flushed 4 wide at the 600 Blood started to turn up the wick and then dropped a 10.79 from the 400-200, that sub 22 had an obvious effect on Alabama express and Catalyst, the ones with a little less exposure finished off alot better with Bob Peters Superstorm looking a real find . Where to now for Catalyst? AB impressive no doubt, but how do those last two runs set up for the All Star mile? Keeps you coming back for more :rcfe-like:

On 2/28/2020 at 11:32 AM, CT"s said:

Well well well. Just got out of my all day course to see the replay of the Guineas. 

Catalyst very disappointing there. 

AB very good and certainly ran a lot better than I expected. Well done to David Vandyke for keeping him up as long as he has and is fully deserving of his Group 1.

Te Akau Shark seeeeeeennnsaaaaational!! B)

And how good Mickey Walker on Sherwood Forest????!! Yeeeeehaaaaaa!! B)