RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Trump

AUSTRALIAN Guineas

I hope the rap on Catalyst is as good as P4P has espoused. He’s now into a clear $2.60 fave with Ladbrokes - which makes my $4.60 look good ! Pissed down for a while here in Melb yesterday and more showers leading up to Sat. But being FLEMINGTON, should still end up a G4 surface. 

25 minutes ago, Trump said:

I hope the rap on Catalyst is as good as P4P has espoused. He’s now into a clear $2.60 fave with Ladbrokes - which makes my $4.60 look good ! Pissed down for a while here in Melb yesterday and more showers leading up to Sat. But being FLEMINGTON, should still end up a G4 surface. 

Looking at these threads most on the match race theme , so quinella should pay 1.01 . I like the value of Chenier and Alabama Express . These two favs very very  good but both well beatable imho . 

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

Looking at these threads most on the match race theme , so quinella should pay 1.01 . I like the value of Chenier and Alabama Express . These two favs very very  good but both well beatable imho . 

I’m a fan of Chenier and also the win of Alabama against older horses looked good. I still think that The Gator is the one to beat and no excuses about barriers, hard runs, blocked, track bias etc etc, can take it from him if he wins again. Should be unbeaten. 

13 minutes ago, Trump said:

I’m a fan of Chenier and also the win of Alabama against older horses looked good. I still think that The Gator is the one to beat and no excuses about barriers, hard runs, blocked, track bias etc etc, can take it from him if he wins again. Should be unbeaten. 

It might not be just a two horse race Trumpy..as you say Alabama was impressive beating the older horses after being three wide most of the trip. Throw in Chenier who must be a big improver although badly off at the weights, and Soul Patch who was getting home well last start. Presume SSeth won’t run if Randwick the target........then any more rain and who knows.....? :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

It might not be just a two horse race Trumpy..as you say Alabama was impressive beating the older horses after being three wide most of the trip. Throw in Chenier who must be a big improver although badly off at the weights, and Soul Patch who was getting home well last start. Presume SSeth won’t run if Randwick the target........then any more rain and who knows.....? :rolleyes:

Only seen him on TV but Chenier looks a big bugger , iam never sure it's a big deal the second up syndrome . It be just guess work with him anyway , he must be a good chance of being big improver  on fresh up run.

I'd also think it be very funny if CT has labelled another goodun early doors . He may back the odd dud hot fav but he has singled out the odd good one .

Jack Regan in a Valley Friday , over 1800 again though but he's overdue now , Fifty Stars in a very winnable race by looks of noms this weekend .

That Haunted something or other you put up Saturday paid a decent divi , hope you spent winning wisely .

10 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Only seen him on TV but Chenier looks a big bugger , iam never sure it's a big deal the second up syndrome . It be just guess work with him anyway , he must be a good chance of being big improver  on fresh up run.

I'd also think it be very funny if CT has labelled another goodun early doors . He may back the odd dud hot fav but he has singled out the odd good one .

Jack Regan in a Valley Friday , over 1800 again though but he's overdue now , Fifty Stars in a very winnable race by looks of noms this weekend .

That Haunted something or other you put up Saturday paid a decent divi , hope you spent winning wisely .

Got on at 12-1...nice ride by Ollie....:rcfe-like:

R7

Australian Guineas

1600m

$1.0M

Good 4

View Form

80594.png

1. Alligator Blood - 56.5kg (2)

C 10:9-1-0
L10 x1112x1111
T: D Vandyke J: R Maloney

59413.png

2. Dalasan - 56.5kg (3)

C 10:5-2-1
L10 2x11251x35

6340.png

3. Alabama Express - 56.5kg (6)

C 7:4-1-0
L10 1x2517x11
T: M Moroney J: M Dee

38304.png

4. Catalyst - 56.5kg (4) NZL 

C 8:6-1-0
L10 71x1111x12

7580.png

5. Soul Patch - 56.5kg (1)

C 7:3-1-1
L10 1x21813x4
T: K Keys J: C Williams

3263.png

6. Superstorm - 56.5kg (7)

C 6:2-1-1
L10 32154x1

9422.png

7. Chenier - 56.5kg (5)

C 3:1-1-1
L10 12x3
T: A Freedman J: D Oliver

77721.png

8. Commodus - 56.5kg (8)

C 3:0-1-0
L10 274
T: M Sues J: E Brown

Just now, Ohokaman said:
R7

Australian Guineas

1600m

$1.0M

Good 4

View Form

80594.png

1. Alligator Blood - 56.5kg (2)

C 10:9-1-0
L10 x1112x1111
T: D Vandyke J: R Maloney

59413.png

2. Dalasan - 56.5kg (3)

C 10:5-2-1
L10 2x11251x35

6340.png

3. Alabama Express - 56.5kg (6)

C 7:4-1-0
L10 1x2517x11
T: M Moroney J: M Dee

38304.png

4. Catalyst - 56.5kg (4) NZL 

C 8:6-1-0
L10 71x1111x12

7580.png

5. Soul Patch - 56.5kg (1)

C 7:3-1-1
L10 1x21813x4
T: K Keys J: C Williams

3263.png

6. Superstorm - 56.5kg (7)

C 6:2-1-1
L10 32154x1

9422.png

7. Chenier - 56.5kg (5)

C 3:1-1-1
L10 12x3
T: A Freedman J: D Oliver

77721.png

8. Commodus - 56.5kg (8)

C 3:0-1-0
L10 274
T: M Sues J: E Brown

Interesting that Oliver deferred his suspension to ride Chenier in this...the Freedman factor......?

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Interesting that Oliver deferred his suspension to ride Chenier in this...the Freedman factor......?

At $7:50 I’ll definitely bring having a “saver” on him. Although I’ve got Catalyst running for me at $4:60, I’m not happy with him against The Gator and Chenier and even Soul Patch. I just don’t think his NZ form is up to Oz form and he had his chance to get past The Gator last start but couldn’t. Good luck to him because he’ll need to be at his very best to win. I hope he does!

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Got on at 12-1...nice ride by Ollie....:rcfe-like:

I'am all out of whack . Jack Regan is tonight at Sandown.  Twilight meeting so must be why I had brain fade . 6.50 and 2.30 the place . Should go well tonight in that field .

30 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

I'am all out of whack . Jack Regan is tonight at Sandown.  Twilight meeting so must be why I had brain fade . 6.50 and 2.30 the place . Should go well tonight in that field .

Looks good. Know anything about the UK horse War Tiger that Oliver is on ? Won twice at Wolvo.

Ollie also on Savvy Lad in the last for Busuttin. Good race that, good topweight, Heart of Puissance, Bacchus, Skiddaw....worth a double....

Wairere Falls in the first.....;)

11 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Looks good. Know anything about the UK horse War Tiger that Oliver is on ? Won twice at Wolvo.

Ollie also on Savvy Lad in the last for Busuttin. Good race that, good topweight, Heart of Puissance, Bacchus, Skiddaw....worth a double....;)

Those two Wolverhampton wins on poly look like real egg and spoon races . Small fields in winter  and those beaten have been smartly despatched to the jumps yards without success and the middle east,  Abu Dhabi and the like without success . Ex Fahey who trains 150 to 200 winners most years , connected to Coolmore  as dam was raced out of Ballydoyle in same ownership as War Tiger had in UK so i guess thats how Team Williams got onto him .Dam was smart placing in two Oaks . No world beater by looks of him but iam prepared to have egg on my face at 9.05 tonight .

4 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Dropping in to $4.60.:rcfe-like:. Poys horse looks good roughie ............ on pace or bust :rcf-sad-1:

6 hours ago, Trump said:

At $7:50 I’ll definitely bring having a “saver” on him. Although I’ve got Catalyst running for me at $4:60, I’m not happy with him against The Gator and Chenier and even Soul Patch. I just don’t think his NZ form is up to Oz form and he had his chance to get past The Gator last start but couldn’t. Good luck to him because he’ll need to be at his very best to win. I hope he does!

Of course his NZ form isn't up to Oz form, but you can only beat what lines up. I thought he did well in his first real test so should improve on that.

16 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Those two Wolverhampton wins on poly look like real egg and spoon races . Small fields in winter  and those beaten have been smartly despatched to the jumps yards without success and the middle east,  Abu Dhabi and the like without success . Ex Fahey who trains 150 to 200 winners most years , connected to Coolmore  as dam was raced out of Ballydoyle in same ownership as War Tiger had in UK so i guess thats how Team Williams got onto him .Dam was smart placing in two Oaks . No world beater by looks of him but iam prepared to have egg on my face at 9.05 tonight .

Wasn’t a bad run first up RR...just blew out that last bit. Went better than Jack did.....:rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Wasn’t a bad run first up RR...just blew out that last bit. Went better than Jack did.....:rolleyes:

Frustrating horse old Jack ,was hoping it just bobbed in front of War Tiger at end to save face . There's a win soon but he's getting costly . Needs 2000 , his half brother The Statesman in at Valley Friday I think or was nomd somewhere this weekend  . He's won a couple in OZ after hurdles win in UK. Master Shuhood at Waller's the same . All had hurdle run for Ian Williams Magic Circle's trainer then sold out to OZ . He's obviously made good use of his trip to OZ business wise .

Knew I was cooked after 100 metres last night , arse end field , slower pace , leaders night then wall of horses over trip too short , i know I've got more excuses than Deontay Wilder .

Attorney at Randwick Saturday was a BB for me on fresh up run . He's a good horse . 

3 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Can you two stop infesting this thread with convo’s about one paced plodders from the UK, horses from fucking Wolverhampton FFS.....this thread is about decent horses, real racehorses, not slugs from up north 

JR was a slug last night . 

The interesting runner has  to be Soul Patch, blinkers off and if they get the jump and just sit off pressure ( :rcf-thinking:) makes life interesting. Looks a nice futures bet over further before this race .Critters already on :rcfe-like:

The more I look at this race the more I think that pace is going to determine the outcome. One things for sure, The Gator is going to look the winner all the way down the straight regardless. I’m certain that Chenier, Soul Patch and Superstorm are going to be coming hard in the last 150m of the race, as might Catalyst. I think Chenier is going to fly the last 150m but that doesn’t mean the Gator will stop. He’ll fight like a Tiger. Can’t wait to see it all unfold. This is going to be a classic race. 

21 minutes ago, Trump said:

The more I look at this race the more I think that pace is going to determine the outcome. One things for sure, The Gator is going to look the winner all the way down the straight regardless. I’m certain that Chenier, Soul Patch and Superstorm are going to be coming hard in the last 150m of the race, as might Catalyst. I think Chenier is going to fly the last 150m but that doesn’t mean the Gator will stop. He’ll fight like a Tiger. Can’t wait to see it all unfold. This is going to be a classic race. 

Liked the Freedman camp comments Trumpy...nowhere near screwed down last start but worse off at the weights...might not matter.

30 minutes ago, Trump said:

The Gator is the lay of the day Ernie. He’s been up a long time and he will feel every inch of that last 200m. His trainer David Vandyke is also adamant there is little to no improvement in him where as the others will be peaking tomorrow. 

Catalyst to win and secure favouritism for the All Star Mile. B)

AB to run a gallant 3rd and be immediately spelled. :ph34r: