RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
slam dunk

Panic on Wall Street !

On 3/15/2020 at 2:44 PM, crustyngrizzly said:

DOW JONES up over 9% Friday but still down 18% for the year.

Americans are crazy. With record claims for unemployment, hundreds dying, many businesses already bankrupt the stockmarket is soaring with over 20% gain last few days  which is defined as bull market. Trump and his cohorts just print more money whenever there is a downturn and investors latch on.

Back in January/February when the virus was sweeping through Asia the US stockmarket was at record highs. Absolute craziness.

On the thoroughbred forum in January when Te Akau's Ellis was spending millions I said it was a mistake as the stockmarket was going to crash. That was when the market was rising and at an all time high.

5 hours ago, slam dunk said:

Americans are crazy. With record claims for unemployment, hundreds dying, many businesses already bankrupt the stockmarket is soaring with over 20% gain last few days  which is defined as bull market. Trump and his cohorts just print more money whenever there is a downturn and investors latch on.

Back in January/February when the virus was sweeping through Asia the US stockmarket was at record highs. Absolute craziness.

On the thoroughbred forum in January when Te Akau's Ellis was spending millions I said it was a mistake as the stockmarket was going to crash. That was when the market was rising and at an all time high.

Trump is destroying the Fed ...he wants them to crash and burn

The dollar is going back to the gold backed system.

The stockmarket will return to all time highs. IMO

On 2/25/2020 at 6:22 AM, Trump said:

The cover-up is almost as big as this virus. IMHO It’s going to cause a big recession - world wide. I hope Im wrong.  Those govts with poor balance sheets are going to have a bad time. Tourism and trade are being hit hard. The Tokyo Olympics are in jeopardy after 20 years of infrastructure planning by the Japanese. Poor buggars. Chinese restaurants are ghost restaurants on the Gold Coast. Tour bus operators are hurting bad. Food exporters to China have to find new markets. It’s chaos and I don’t think people realise how bad it is. Wuhan-400 could be the “big one”. 

It’s a funny feeling being a prophet. I wish this skill translated to picking Race winners! :) 

On 3/27/2020 at 1:24 PM, slam dunk said:

Chris Munce Racing has gone into Voluntary Administration. Apparently, quite a few horse purchases with no buyers ! Wonder how many more are under pressure? 

Interesting opinions here , the lefty's must be disappointed the way things are going , share market almost back to where it was and gold at record levels ($3084 NZ ) , a lefty doomsayer nightmare .

For me , I  posted early in the thread , I  bailed at 51.5c it carried on down to 30c great but the problem was I  had to jump back in at 60c , bugger but very thankful I  got back in ,  today  $1.12 , happy days but as we all  know  the wheels can still fall off .